PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Operation Live Free or Die, are you paying attention to the numbers?

rodent
12-09-2007, 01:46 PM

Roxi
12-09-2007, 02:07 PM
the only numbers I am personally concerned with is the numbers im compiling from the people I have talked to door to door... NONE of the poll numbers have reflected my own findings, and im out here knocking on 150-200 doors per day. around 60% of the people i have talked to are undecided. huckabee has no more than 3% support, romney has less than 8 or 9. giuliani has VERY VERY LITTLE ( i haven't put that info together because its not adding up to much yet)

ALSO 73% of people not hearing of ron paul at all is complete BULLSHIT my group has knocked on OVER 2000 doors in the last couple of weeks and no more than 10 people have said they have never heard of ron paul. I can't think of ANYONE this week that has said that. I have personally put out 20 signs a day for the last week, and there are TONS of us doing that, there are ron paul signs EVERYWHERE out here now and in random spots you would never think of putting a sign heres a couple of pics for ya the second one is right next to the rudy office and yes its still there (its a felony in NH to remove them, although thats not saying it isn't done ;)

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w280/jaynroxi/RPbridgesign_800x600.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w280/jaynroxi/kingofmountain_800x600.jpg

Liberty Star
12-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Wish I was in NH. Hats off to guys and gals who are doing a marvellous job of canvassing in NH and introducing more Americans to RP's freedom revolution.

JacobLyles
12-09-2007, 02:18 PM
God that looks cold. I'm heading up after Christmas. Will pack boots.

daviddee
12-09-2007, 02:27 PM
http://www.unh.edu/survey-center/news/pdf/primary2008_gopprim111907.pdf

North Country 10% 21% 68% 39
Central/Lakes 11% 27% 62% 69
Connecticut Valley 19% 39% 42% 51
Mass Border 11% 25% 63% 112
Seacoast 16% 31% 53% 70
Manchester Area 20% 33% 47% 63

The poll from UNH has a regional bias and has been polling people who're mostly from the MA border. This might even be one reason why Romney's numbers are higher.

Where are you guys going door to do? Keep a copy of this poll report and possibly regroup to target these weak areas and figure out who is more likely to switch over.

For example, only 9% think Ron Paul would be best for taxes. Something like 47% think Romney "I want to double Guantanamo" would be good for taxes. Where does this misconception come from? This is insanity.

Ron Paul also has not been heard of by something like 73% of voters.

This Romney information makes no sense. It seems like people in the region just know him.

Old poll...

KCIndy
12-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Name recognition counts for a bunch, it's true...

But I would have to guess that actually talking to people face-to-face has GOT to count for more in the long run. Many people will remember "that pleasant young man/woman who came and talked to me about Ron Paul...." By personalizing the candidate, it makes undecided voters much more likely to support that candidate.

That's why the OLFD effort is *critical* in helping Dr. Paul take New Hampshire... My hat is off to all you guys! :)

Everyone - this effort is critical - and I strongly encourage everyone to support them to the best of your ability: www.operationlivefreeordie.com or http://www.fiveforfreedom.com/

OferNave
12-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Nice, Roxi - I've been using the snow piles to post signs, too. :) I figure the big ones will last for a while, it's not hot enough for serious melting.

Mark
12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
the only numbers I am personally concerned with is the numbers im compiling from the people I have talked to door to door... NONE of the poll numbers have reflected my own findings, and im out here knocking on 150-200 doors per day. around 60% of the people i have talked to are undecided. huckabee has no more than 3% support, romney has less than 8 or 9. giuliani has VERY VERY LITTLE ( i haven't put that info together because its not adding up to much yet)

ALSO 73% of people not hearing of ron paul at all is complete BULLSHIT my group has knocked on OVER 2000 doors in the last couple of weeks and no more than 10 people have said they have never heard of ron paul. I can't think of ANYONE this week that has said that. I have personally put out 20 signs a day for the last week, and there are TONS of us doing that, there are ron paul signs EVERYWHERE out here now and in random spots you would never think of putting a sign heres a couple of pics for ya the second one is right next to the rudy office and yes its still there (its a felony in NH to remove them, although thats not saying it isn't done ;)

Roxic ROCKS!!!

rodent
12-10-2007, 07:36 AM

Roxi
12-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Are you compiling real numbers?

If you can, we'd love to read them. Try asking them if they have voted in a republican primary before you keep speaking with them, and see how many are "likely" primary voters.

the voter lists we have are only "likely republican voters" SOOO yes they have definitely voted in not only a primary but the last 2 or 2...

and yes, ill be putting together all of the data this week and will post it before the tea party