PDA

View Full Version : Lyin' Ted Cruz met with Trump today 11/15/16

Valli6
11-15-2016, 06:00 PM
?
I supposed he might be okay as a supreme Court justice - and we wouldn't have to hear his voice any more.
But anything else… I'm not likin'.

BY ANITA KUMAR
NOVEMBER 15, 2016 5:29 PM

Sen. Ted Cruz met with his one-time bitter rival, Donald Trump, on Tuesday.

The two men met at Trump Tower in New York City, where the president-elect has been holed up for days working to choose people to serve in his administration.

“The American people issued a clear mandate to ‘drain the swamp’ in Washington, repeal Obamcare and start over with the cost effective, patient-centered health care reform, appoint constitutionalist judges to the Supreme Court, secure out southern border and enforce immigration laws, and enact policies that will create more good-paying jobs for the American people,” Cruz spokeswoman Catherine Frazier said. “On behalf of the 27 million Texans he represents, the senator looks forward to assisting the Trump administration in achieving these goals.”

Cruz, R-Texas, and Trump fought a tough race for the Republican nomination. Cruz spoke at the Republican National Convention but refused to pledge his support to Trump. Instead, he encouraged voters to “vote your conscience” Nov. 8.

Cruz’s Trump endorsement came in a Sept. 23 Facebook post, where he vowed to keep his promise and support the party’s nominee and he finally joined the campaign trail to support him just days before the nation’s final votes are cast.

“This election is unlike any other in our nation’s history,” Cruz wrote. “Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election. After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.”

Reporters camped out in the lobby of Trump Tower did not seen Cruz. but they did see a slew of others: son Donald Trump Jr.; tech billionaire Peter Thiel; Boris Epshteyn, surrogate and Facebook Live host; financier Anthony Scaramucci; Arizona’s treasurer Jeff DeWit; and Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA. Some news outlets reported earlier in the day that neurosurgeon and former presidential candidate Ben Carson was offered the job of secretary of health and human services, but turned it down.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article114975043.html

goldenequity
11-15-2016, 06:13 PM
President-elect Trump got his first Presidential Daily Briefing today at Trump Tower - CNN

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxBhBYWW8AEV-T0.jpg:large

fedupinmo
11-15-2016, 06:21 PM
Rafael proved he will sell out the Constitution for personal power. I don't trust him on the Supreme Court, unless you consider him in light of the rest of them.

enhanced_deficit
11-15-2016, 06:40 PM
Lyin Ted should step down from politics due to his role in bloody Syria mess.

jonhowe
11-15-2016, 07:06 PM
I dont want to see the courtroom drawings of Teds face for 40 years.

Zippyjuan
11-15-2016, 07:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQ_ClWBeRI

Valli6
11-15-2016, 08:47 PM
Megan Kelly just said he was supposedly discussing becoming attorney general, but this "has not confirmed yet."
:/

Carlybee
11-15-2016, 09:23 PM