PDA

View Full Version : MILO Receives Annie Taylor Award For Courage at David Horowitz Restoration Weekend

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2016, 04:33 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyH789neAgI

dannno
11-15-2016, 04:56 PM
Milo is the shit.

Valli6
11-15-2016, 05:34 PM
David Horowitiz is the jerk that joined Glenn Beck in calling Ron Paul supporters "terrorists" and "islamofascists". Persons with connections to breitbart have a lot to answer for before i'd ever consider them credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWlghe8reg

dannno
11-15-2016, 05:40 PM
David Horowitiz is the jerk that joined Glenn Beck in calling Ron Paul supporters "terrorists" and "islamofascists". Persons with connections to breitbart have a lot to answer for before i'd ever consider them credible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnWlghe8reg

Milo. Is. The. Shit.

Period.

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 06:41 PM
Jus the look of that POS in the OP makes me want to smack him. He doesn't know the meaning of courage.

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 06:43 PM
Totally alpha male.

dannno
11-15-2016, 06:49 PM
Jus the look of that POS in the OP makes me want to smack him. He doesn't know the meaning of courage.

He is the only person successfully going around to college campuses and bringing huge amounts more people into conservatism, and helping conservatives on college campuses find resolve. He is doing it in the most ingenious and effective way possible.

You are becoming an enemy to conservatism.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 06:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVXCPh88YY

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 07:16 PM
He is the only person successfully going around to college campuses and bringing huge amounts more people into conservatism, and helping conservatives on college campuses find resolve. He is doing it in the most ingenious and effective way possible.

What he is isn't conservative. Just look at him.

What I'm an enemy to is statism, whatever label it wears.

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2016, 07:38 PM

This ^

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 07:46 PM
This ^

What he's doing is corrupting conservatism into unabashed statism. The parts he praises are the law and order, pro-war, anti-immigration parts. And then he wants to marry that to the gay agenda. He calls free market people cucks. I really hope Trump hires him for press secretary or something. Maybe that would finally get real conservatives to give up on Trump.

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 07:53 PM
What he's doing is corrupting conservatism into unabashed statism. The parts he praises are the law and order, pro-war, anti-immigration parts. And then he wants to marry that to the gay agenda. He calls free market people cucks. I really hope Trump hires him for press secretary or something. Maybe that would finally get real conservatives to give up on Trump.

Sorry JFK, I'm not on board with the Milo thing either. It's fun to watch him put down the SJW's but when you dig a little deeper it gets a bit ugly.

William Tell
11-15-2016, 07:55 PM
Well, I think its kind of weird how the alt right is going gay for Milo.

Valli6
11-15-2016, 07:57 PM

Perhaps, but does he ever mention Ron Paul? Rand Paul? Non-interventionism? Is he pro-peace?
Or is he the traditional breitbart conservative (neocon)?

I'll admit, his extreme attention-seeking and barbie-doll foppiness leave me disinterested.

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Sorry JFK, I'm not on board with the Milo thing either. It's fun to watch him put down the SJW's but when you dig a little deeper it gets a bit ugly.

It gets way ugly.

dannno
11-15-2016, 08:06 PM

You have no clue about Milo.. the gay agenda? Really? He calls out the gay agenda on all sorts of stuff. He promotes good Christian culture and values. He might not live it, but he promotes it. He is an active Catholic, though.

I haven't heard him say anything pro-war in all his speeches I've heard, so even if he is pro-war (which I doubt, considering he supports Trump who has been against all the wars), he does a good job hiding it.

As far as anti-immigrant, he loves having sex with immigrants.. It's the illegal immigration problem we have, we have huge swaths of leftists flooding in taking advantage of big government. He doesn't like Islam because he believes in preaches hatred and he is rightly more scared of Muslim extremists than Christians. It's not a compatible culture. Governments shouldn't be forcing or subsidizing immigration, it's something that should happen organically and spontaneously in the free market.

He is right that in a large sense, politics will follow culture and we need to get our culture back.. not "white" culture, American culture. Plenty of other races have the same culture he speaks of. And he doesn't want to do it through government force or statism, but by allowing free speech and stopping the leftist bullying.

Unknownuser
11-15-2016, 10:02 PM
Well, I think its kind of weird how the alt right is going gay for Milo.

I love how he destroys SJW's! Also he made a great point about why gays should not align with the democrats.

William Tell
11-15-2016, 10:05 PM
I love how he destroys SJW's! Also he made a great point about why gays should not align with the democrats.

I think its weird when guys like him so much was my point.

Unknownuser
11-15-2016, 10:11 PM

But much of what he says is truth. Political correctness is killing this country and feminism is a cancer. You gotta give the guy credit...He is bringing it in the collages! Plus he's got great hair.

heavenlyboy34
11-15-2016, 10:24 PM
Milo. Is. The. Shit.

Period.

Uhhh, no. Occasionally entertaining, sure.

dannno
11-15-2016, 10:26 PM

Have you ever heard him speak? He is great at defending males and masculinity from all the slander.

There are plenty of straight people who can defend it too, but they would just be written off as misogynists. Milo is gay, so it makes that sort of attacking impotent. Girls like shoe0nhead are helpful in this area as well.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 10:26 PM
Milo only has sex with black males.

specsaregood
11-15-2016, 10:33 PM

I get the impression that Dannno would happily give him a dutch rudder if given the chance.

dannno
11-15-2016, 10:41 PM
I get the impression that Dannno would happily give him a dutch rudder if given the chance.

lol.... that one is worth the lookup on urban dictionary.. but no

AuH20
11-15-2016, 10:45 PM
lol.... that one is worth the lookup on urban dictionary.. but no

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfuLRwqpy-Q

Dangergirl
11-16-2016, 03:31 AM
I would go gay for Milo except that wouldn't help my appreciation for him.

Danke
11-16-2016, 03:35 AM

Anyone else not surprised specs knows about this?

Philmanoman
11-16-2016, 04:47 AM
http://bedfordandbowery.com/2016/10/gallerist-issues-apology-after-pro-trump-art-show-becomes-a-bloodbath/

LOL
Not satanic at all...