PDA

View Full Version : Clinton had to be "briefly restrained" after trying to attack her own campaign staff

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Clinton had to be "briefly restrained" after trying to attack her own campaign staff
Paul Joseph Watson - November 15, 2016

“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story.

“The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted.

Secret Service officials and other staff who worked closely alongside Hillary have previously reported her problems with angry tantrums on numerous occasions.

Last year it was also reported that Clinton’s own campaign staffers feared she could have a serious meltdown and that Hillary had “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”

In addition to claims that she became irate, author Ed Klein said a source told him Hillary cried inconsolably to a friend after the results came in, blaming FBI director Comey and President Barack Obama for not doing enough to stop the FBI investigation into her email scandal.
http://www.infowars.com/report-hillary-became-physically-violent-after-she-realized-she-had-lost-the-election/

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2016, 12:40 PM
Doctor added sedatives to the mix

Called it on election night...

Bet Hillary blew her top, got tranquilized and went to bed hours ago.

jllundqu
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/c4/c48ed4ee395660c859c9ef6e461609974e72a7668b6b282f31 eb029b7c7fea71.jpg

AuH20
Demons.

specsaregood
11-15-2016, 12:46 PM
a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors, come on. that's all either side every gives out anymore, a bunch of rumors, unsupported claims and lies. who knows the real story. id be happier if outlets started dealing in facts and truth instead of "truth".

Jamesiv1
11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Called it on election night...
My forum handle is Jamesiv1 and I approve this prediction.

alucard13mm
11-15-2016, 12:52 PM
Dont worry guys, she was just extra passionate.

Dr.3D
11-15-2016, 12:53 PM
"Sorry Captain, but she's breakin up."

Athan
11-15-2016, 01:12 PM
This bitch isn't just a crazy megalomaniac, she is a spoiled child.

otherone
11-15-2016, 01:18 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder806/500x/73188806.jpg

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2016, 01:23 PM
http://www.northcrane.com/2016/11/15/cnn-reporter-states-hillary-became-physically-violent-towards-john-podesta-at-midnight-had-to-be-restrained/

My friend is a trustworthy reporter who often sees anti-Clinton stories spiked. Not everybody at CNN is bad. The leadership is, though.This is a respected neutral who is being silenced – A good friend of mine, sick of CNN suppressing inconvenient stories that hurt the left.

The few honest MSM reporters have been reduced to leaking info to new media people because their corporate bosses won’t let them report it.A friend at CNN says Clintonland reports Hillary was in a “psychotic, drunken rage” election night; needed hardcore meds to speak Wednesday.CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained. Hillary on election night was straight-up Hitler-in-the-bunker shit. It even included psychotic screaming about “the Russians.” The doctor helped restrain Hillary when she violently attacked Mook and Podesta at midnight. Gave sedatives, then amphetamines next morning. CNN reporter says Hillary needed so many amphetamines Wed morning she had unexpected nosebleeds all day. Fear was she’d bleed at concession.

And we seem to have separate sources corroborating her drunknedness:

“That’s funny, I heard from Clinton insiders she was drunk as the results took longer than expected to call”

0100hrs podesta told her she had to address her followers she (drunk as a skunk) (allegedly) said: “fuck them – you do it”

KEEF
11-15-2016, 02:22 PM
Well she obviously needs to do some more spirit cooking to quell those inner demons.

dannno
11-15-2016, 02:28 PM
She's a national treasure.

donnay
11-15-2016, 02:32 PM

And a Book of Secrets.

vita3
11-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Somebody had to capture it on video.

Leak it baby!

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 02:34 PM
Not sure if this is true or not, but when she didn't come out, you know she was either in hysterics, a fit of rage, or a combination of both.

Brian4Liberty
11-15-2016, 06:13 PM
a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors, come on. that's all either side every gives out anymore, a bunch of rumors, unsupported claims and lies. who knows the real story. id be happier if outlets started dealing in facts and truth instead of "truth".

Supposedly a lot of people in the room, so it's more than a single person saying it happened. And it's in character, unless all of those past employees and Secret Service guys were lying too.

Video would be great, but cameras were probably forbidden in the presence of Her Hillaryness.

AZJoe
11-15-2016, 06:21 PM
“CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,”

Insiders say this is completely false. It wasn't "around midnight." It was closer to 11:30. :D

specsaregood
11-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Supposedly a lot of people in the room, so it's more than a single person saying it happened.

Supposedly a lot, supposedly more than a single person. For all we know its just more fan fiction, thats the point. Even these alt-media outlets aren't credible any longer.

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Is all we have on this Kincannon claiming that an anonymous CNN reporter told it to him?

misterx
11-15-2016, 06:47 PM
Is all we have on this Kincannon claiming that an anonymous CNN reporter told it to him?

That seems to be enough when it's about Trump.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 09:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNHtqqoaE8

TommyJeff
11-15-2016, 09:09 PM
Please tell me there's a video!

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Please tell me there's a video!

If it happened there's a good chance that there would be. And there would be more than one witness. And Kincannon wouldn't be the only person they told.

John F Kennedy III
11-15-2016, 09:55 PM
If it happened there's a good chance that there would be. And there would be more than one witness. And Kincannon wouldn't be the only person they told.

So what's the name of your main account that got banned? Either the mods pretend they don't know anything about IP addresses or you're using a proxy.

Dr.3D
11-15-2016, 09:58 PM
The wicked witch of the west coast had a meltdown. :p

timosman
11-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Insiders say this is completely false. It wasn't "around midnight." It was closer to 11:30. :D

They had to vacate the "glass ceiling" hall by 2am. It was expected the victory speech would be finished by then.

Mach
11-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Hillary... can't sleep, Trump'll eat me... can't sleep Trump'll eat me.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m8ugJrWGLU

anaconda
11-16-2016, 08:15 AM
I wonder what Hillary's preferred drink is? I'll guess vodka w/ Baileys & Goldschlager.

ProudAmericanFirst
11-16-2016, 08:46 AM
Good Cop, Bad Cop... it keeps the duopoly momentum going, such as, "Did you see hillary when she lost? I am soooooo glad trump won!".

They are friends. He contributed to her senate seat. They were both brought to the msm forefront so that no matter which "team" won, the policies would move forward.

Next election prediction: "R" held presidency under bush. "D" held presidency under obama. "R" held presidency under trump. Then it will be time for "D" presidency, and then back to "R" again.

Perhaps by then "king" or "queen" will be widely accepted titles in this anti-republic/democratic society.

Cleaner44
11-16-2016, 09:28 AM
Good Cop, Bad Cop... it keeps the duopoly momentum going, such as, "Did you see hillary when she lost? I am soooooo glad trump won!".

They are friends. He contributed to her senate seat. They were both brought to the msm forefront so that no matter which "team" won, the policies would move forward.

Next election prediction: "R" held presidency under bush. "D" held presidency under obama. "R" held presidency under trump. Then it will be time for "D" presidency, and then back to "R" again.

Perhaps by then "king" or "queen" will be widely accepted titles in this anti-republic/democratic society.

Does this mean that Ron Paul is friends with me since I contributed to his campaigns? I even posed for a photo with him and shook his hand, so we must be friends. I sure hope so. I would hate to think that I wouldn't be welcome at his Thanksgiving dinner.

Dangergirl
11-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Of course she's upset, no one gave her a trophy or coloring book.

Brian4Liberty
11-16-2016, 12:34 PM
Related:

EXCLUSIVE: Blow Up!
Days before losing the election Hillary and Bill had a screaming match over who to blame for her flagging campaign - the ex-president so angry he threw his phone off the roof of his Arkansas penthouse
During the campaign, Bill Clinton felt that he was ignored by Hillary’s top advisers when he urged them to make the economy the centerpiece of her campaign.

He repeatedly urged them to connect with the people who had been left behind by the revolutions in technology and globalization.

‘Bill said that constantly attacking Trump for his defects made Hillary’s staff and the media happy, but that it wasn’t a message that resonated with voters, especially in the rust belt,’ the source explained.

‘Bill always campaigned as a guy who felt your pain, but Hillary came across as someone who was pissed off at her enemy [Trump], not someone who was reaching out and trying to make life better for the white working class.’
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/11/no_author/hillary-bills-vicious-blow/

robert68
11-16-2016, 01:00 PM
That seems to be enough when it's about Trump.

Yep. And no more advanced Parkinson's disease.

AuH20
11-16-2016, 11:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxcExrfUQAAMRAl.jpg

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Somebody had to capture it on video.

Leak it baby!

Video would be great, but cameras were probably forbidden in the presence of Her Hillaryness.

The only people who were allowed to have a smartphone when in the same room as Killary are Podesta, Mook, Huma, and Bill.

RonPaulGeorge&Ringo
11-19-2016, 01:59 PM

R Emmett Tryell of American Spectator put out a similar story based on his own reporting.

Dark_Horse_Rider
11-19-2016, 02:16 PM

pronounced in Spanish, treachure

Superfluous Man
11-21-2016, 12:17 PM
R Emmett Tryell of American Spectator put out a similar story based on his own reporting.

Link?

Brian4Liberty
11-21-2016, 12:59 PM
"Sources"

Where Was Hillary?
By R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr. - November 14, 2016

Losing it on a losing night.

Ever since the early hours of Wednesday November 9, skeptical minds have been musing over what happened to Hillary and her concession speech. She was supposed to deliver it shortly after it was apparent she had lost on Tuesday evening. She was going to speak. No, she was not ready. Then it was coming Wednesday morning. No, it would be put off for a while. She supposedly was very gracious in talking to Donald Trump later that night, but was still not ready to concede publicly until late Wednesday morning.

At 2 a.m., a rattled John Podesta walked out on stage and told everyone to “head home.” “It’s been a long night and it’s been a long campaign,” he said, “But I can say, we can wait a little longer.” And he went on about the importance of seeing that every vote got counted. Actually it was much worse than that. He was hiding something.

Sources have told The American Spectator that on Tuesday night, after Hillary realized she had lost, she went into a rage. Secret Service officers told at least one source that she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage. Her aides could not allow her to come out in public. It would take her hours to calm down. As has been reported for years, her violent temper got the best of her. Talk about having a temperament ill-suited for having access to the atomic bomb. So Podesta went out and gave his aimless speech. I wish we could report on Bill’s whereabouts but we cannot. We shall work on that.
https://spectator.org/where-was-hillary/

oyarde
11-22-2016, 09:06 AM
"Sources"

Bill was comforting the female aides .