PDA

View Full Version : More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

CaseyJones
11-15-2016, 09:29 AM
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-than-half-of-arrested-anti-trump-protesters-didnt-vote/351964445

More than half of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland didnít vote in Oregon, according to state election records.

At least sixty-nine demonstrators either didnít turn in a ballot or werenít registered to vote in the state.

KGW compiled a list of the 112 people arrested by the Portland Police Bureau during recent protests. Those names and ages, provided by police, were then compared to state voter logs by Multnomah County Elections officials.

Records show 34 of the protesters arrested didnít return a ballot for the November 8 election. Thirty-five of the demonstrators taken into custody werenít registered to vote in Oregon.

Twenty-five protesters who were arrested did vote.

KGW is still working to verify voting records for the remaining 17 protesters who were arrested.

This article originally stated that 35 people were registered to vote and did not. One woman who was arrested told KGW she recently moved to Washington and did vote in Washington. She was also registered to vote in Oregon.

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 09:38 AM
I was more shocked when I found out Liberace was gay.

Voluntarist
11-15-2016, 09:48 AM
xxxxx

Keith and stuff
11-15-2016, 10:02 AM
So were some of these people Bernie Sanders supporters? Portland also has a leftists anarchist scene.

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 10:13 AM
I was more shocked when I found out Liberace was gay.

thanks for the retaliatory neg Mordan

Mordan
11-15-2016, 10:37 AM
thanks for the retaliatory neg Mordan

Pizzo maybe stop neg repping people you disagree with.

When I come here, I feel like I am fighting the establishment all over again.

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 10:45 AM

You got negged not because of a political opinion you had, but for calling those on this forum who disagree with nonstop shilling "purists" and "establishment". There's a difference.

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 10:47 AM

Lolol

Mordan
11-15-2016, 10:59 AM
You got negged not because of a political opinion you had, but for calling those on this forum who disagree with nonstop shilling "purists" and "establishment". There's a difference.

can't you argue in a civil matter? It is like when i first came back. I got insulted for supporting Trump. The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

Mordan
11-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Lolol

you remind me of those Liberals laughing Trump would never win.

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 11:04 AM
you remind me of those Liberals laughing Trump would never win.

You're goofy as a bed bug so it's not something I'm particularly worried about.

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 11:13 AM
can't you argue in a civil matter? It is like when i first came back. I got insulted for supporting Trump. The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

Sent you a PM, we've derailed enough.

dannno
11-15-2016, 11:13 AM
Just curious - were all the people who came out in support of Clive Bundy from Nevada?

There are protests in almost every state, most of the hardcore protesters and Hillary supporters are urban, they can find a protest in their area. Cliven of course drew people from all over, completely different.

Mordan
11-15-2016, 01:02 PM
You're goofy as a bed bug so it's not something I'm particularly worried about.

The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 01:05 PM
The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

Oh. Ok. I'll defer to the real libertarians like you then.

otherone
11-15-2016, 01:08 PM

Which is...????

Mordan
11-15-2016, 01:09 PM
Oh. Ok. I'll defer to the real libertarians like you then.

I am a libertarian no more.

EDIT: being in a box sucks, especially when I got insulted, banned, post closed by Libertarians for supporting Trump in the Presidential 2016 Forum.

oyarde
11-15-2016, 01:25 PM
Around here , most of 'em were brought in from the leftist state next door. Those will get moved to the back of the line to see a Judge. If they ever get out of here I doubt they will be back.

CaseyJones
11-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Around here , most of 'em were brought in from the leftist state next door. Those will get moved to the back of the line to see a Judge. If they ever get out of here I doubt they will be back.

when I first read this article an hour before posting it stated that they had not voted at all
been scrubbed

JK/SEA
11-15-2016, 02:19 PM

plus rep.

Ender
11-15-2016, 03:19 PM

Uhh..... says the guy that -neg repped me for saying that any plans for stopping "bullying" on the Internet would equal less Internet freedom. You weren't even part of that conversation.

Jamesiv1
11-15-2016, 03:41 PM
I'm fixing to organize a protest against the left-wing, special snowflake hippies in this forum that don't want to make America Great Again.

Take a bath and get a job, hippies.

asurfaholic
11-15-2016, 06:03 PM

are you intentionally dense or just stupid? Nobody is giving you shit for supporting trump. Look at dannno- he openly supported trump as well but he isn't catching the same flak you are. People here don't like you because of your constant calling people who did not care to vote trump purists or blue pill cucks.

pcosmar
11-15-2016, 08:48 PM
Take a bath and get a job, hippies.

Make america small again. :cool:

alucard13mm
11-15-2016, 08:53 PM
Problem is that it wouldnt matter if they voted since most of these protests take place in blue states.