PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Calls on Trump to Pardon Snowden

donnay
11-15-2016, 08:45 AM
Alex Jones Calls on Trump to Pardon Snowden
"Sir, I understand that you think it's treason if somebody's giving us secret data but what if it's illegal?"

Mikael Thalen - November 14, 2016

Radio talk show host Alex Jones Monday called on President Elect Donald Trump to pardon NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

Alex Jones says he will call on Donald Trump to pardon Edward Snowden https://t.co/HJpn0As5pu pic.twitter.com/GP6dswgQdh

— Mikael Thalen (@MikaelThalen) November 15, 2016

“Look, at the end of the day, the MVP was the leakers,” Jones said, attributing part of Trump’s success to increased political leaks in the wake of Snowden. “So he’s now got to juxtapose that.”

Stating that Snowden helped expose illegal activity, Jones said he planned to reach out and bring up the issue to Trump in the near future.

“In fact, next time I talk to him I’m going to bring that up. ‘Sir, I understand that you think it’s treason if somebody’s giving us secret data but what if it’s illegal?'” Jones said.

“‘That’s what got you in, you know, it would be really gracious if you did a pardon for Snowden,’ and I think that’s something Trump should really do.”

Jones similarly commented on the importance of WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange in shedding light on Hillary Clinton.

Snowden has remained in Russia since June of 2013 after the U.S. State Department revoked his passport upon leaving Hong Kong. The former government contractor currently faces charges under the U.S. Espionage Act for revealing NSA documents related to mass surveillance.

Bulk collection of telephone metadata, revealed by Snowden, was ruled illegal (https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/07/nsa-phone-records-program-illegal-court) last year by the US court of appeals.

When asked about his possible extradition to the United States under a Trump presidency during a live stream event Thursday, Snowden argued (http://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/11/10/edward-snowden-pardon-president-donald-trump-pardon/&refURL=http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-calls-on-trump-to-pardon-snowden/&referrer=http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-calls-on-trump-to-pardon-snowden/#3402edc03a6c) he was more worried about global surveillance than his personal wellbeing.

“While I care what happens to me… this is not about me, it’s about us,” Snowden said.

Trump has previously referred to Snowden as a “traitor” on numerous occasions (http://www.infowars.com/flashback-donald-trump-calls-for-execution-of-edward-snowden/), even suggesting that the former government contractor should possibly be “executed.”

Although Trump stated in 2015 that “Putin would give him [Snowden] over” if he were elected, the issue has yet to be referenced since his November 9th victory.

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-calls-on-trump-to-pardon-snowden/

otherone
11-15-2016, 09:10 AM
There is a disconnect among Trump supporters. Many believe that Assange is a hero and Snowden is a traitor.

Jamesiv1
11-15-2016, 09:13 AM
There is a disconnect among Trump supporters. Many believe that Assange is a hero and Snowden is a traitor.
If you think CNN is real news, you're right.

specsaregood
11-15-2016, 09:14 AM

technically, what they both have done is completely different.

Todd
11-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Lol. One of the guys Trumps considering for his staff is a guy who wants Snowden executed.

otherone
11-15-2016, 09:19 AM
If you think CNN is real news, you're right.

CNN has nothing to do with it.. The "America First" exceptionalists don't approve of Snowden's relationship with Russia. Many of Trump's constituency have Cold War memories.

AngryCanadian
11-15-2016, 09:37 AM
Alex Jones invited Ruddy to his show. :rolleyes:

otherone
11-15-2016, 09:42 AM
technically, what they both have done is completely different.

Yes, but in effect they both exposed the corruption of the fedgov, aiding the ascendancy of DJT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44zXMRJDk0Q

Obama's prophetic words didn't consider the double entendre that "we're" implied.

Lucille
11-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Silly. Spooks running limited hangouts don't need pardons!

Snowden's clown posse of "journalists" have certainly raked in lots of awards (to say nothing of cold cash) because of the non-leak. But I think Ed himself deserves recognition of a different kind. Some people are clamoring for a Snowden pardon before Obama leaves office. That's a non-starter: appearances must be maintained (http://powerofnarrative.blogspot.com/2016/10/golly-gee-thank-you-mr-snowden.html). But if we were to dispense with the concern for appearances, perhaps Obama could properly reward Snowden's invaluable service to the State -- and give him a fucking Medal of Honor.

Because of Snowden’s and his crew’s immunity from anything like the ostracism and character assassination that invariably greets anyone that’s genuinely disruptive, his own participation in the ostracism of Chelsea Manning just as she went to trial, and his reciting of clearly rehearsed talking points in a radio announcer’s voice, tongues wagged early on to the effect that Snowden was running what’s known in intelligence as a limited hangout. (https://ohtarzie.wordpress.com/2016/09/13/the-tarzie-snowden-reader/)
[...]
Whatever the reason, Snowden has led a tightly circumscribed, elite-supported, mind-numbingly trivial conversation about surveillance, that, above all else, chillingly reminds people they’re always being watched; accepts as self-evident the need for a massive surveillance apparatus and the good intentions that guide it; recommends not collective action but rather atomized resistance through individual use of privacy software produced by private companies and defense contractors; establishes restrictive norms for whistleblowing by, among other things, promoting dishonest criticism of Chelsea Manning; and finally climaxed with declaring victory when elements from CISPA — legislation reviled by privacy advocates — were pasted onto The Patriot Act and passed as The Freedom Act.

Jim Sinclair’s Commentary (http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/07/05/in-the-news-today-1589/)

Do you really believe a professional spook working under a NOC has but one passport?

If that was so he failed lesson #1 at the farm and would never have graduated.

Julian Assange and Chelsea Manning both need to be pardoned though.

Athan
11-15-2016, 10:13 AM
Alex is in a position to press for Snowden's pardon. We may actually get him free. Intel agents are already calling out neocons as people who should be run out.

scm
11-15-2016, 11:05 AM
Lol. One of the guys Trumps considering for his staff is a guy who wants Snowden executed.

THUMP HIMSELF wants Snowden executed, I doubt he cares what AJ thinks, Alex played his part, no more need for him.

CaptUSA
11-15-2016, 11:08 AM
THUMP HIMSELF wants Snowden executed, I doubt he cares what AJ thinks, Alex played his part, no more need for him.

Yep. That's my read, too. If I were Snowden and I got that pardon, I still wouldn't step anywhere near the shores of the US while Trump is in charge!

undergroundrr
11-15-2016, 11:13 AM

QFT.

Trump loves loyalty. But he doesn't seem to feel the need to reward loyalty or actually be loyal to anybody. Nothin but neocons and M-IC profits from here on out.

dannno
11-15-2016, 11:16 AM
I doubt he cares what AJ thinks, Alex played his part, no more need for him.
]

QFT.

Trump loves loyalty. But he doesn't seem to feel the need to reward loyalty or actually be loyal to anybody. Nothin but neocons and M-IC profits from here on out.

Donald Trump Jr. is an avid listener of Alex Jones.

scm
11-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Yep. That's my read, too. If I were Snowden and I got that pardon, I still wouldn't step anywhere near the shores of the US while Trump is in charge!
Just what gives you the impression THUMP is not a principaled man and wouldn't hold his word?

https://youtu.be/kSE-XoVKaXg

scm
11-15-2016, 11:22 AM
Maybe he should of run instead of dad.

donnay
11-15-2016, 11:34 AM
2013 and 2014 information, that's all you guys have? The media has done nothing but distort, twist and out-and-out lie so people will believe them. So don't you think citizen Trump was watching it like so many other citizens and buying into their lies and disinformation hook, line and sinker?

Trump is listening to alternative media now. Hopefully he will take the pleas into advisement and realized he was played like so many other people have been by all the lies and disinformation.

I am glad Alex Jones has made this plea.

scm
11-15-2016, 11:40 AM
2013 and 2014 information, that's all you guys have? The media has done nothing but distort, twist and out-and-out lie so people will believe them. So don't you think citizen Trump was watching it like so many other citizens and buying into their lies and disinformation hook, line and sinker?

Those are words DIRECTLY from the ass' horses mouth.

Trump is listening to alternative media now. Hopefully he will take the pleas into advisement and realized he was played like so many other people have been by all the lies and disinformation.

THUMP went to "alternative" media to get their vote. He don't really give a shit about what they stand for. HE will tell them he does, HE NEEDS THEIR VOTE**.

I am glad Alex Jones has made this plea.
I am too, But in reality, ANYONE with a half brain will tell you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Ph_bXuv4Y

undergroundrr
11-15-2016, 11:42 AM

I know there are many people here for whom this is a virtue. I'm not one of them.

otherone
11-15-2016, 11:42 AM
I am too, But in reality, ANYONE with a half brain will tell you:

That Trump won't be elected?

Jamesiv1
11-15-2016, 11:45 AM
I love Alex saying, "The next time I talk to him, I'm gonna suggest..."

Like he's the President's go-to guy for advice and he's probably going to get a call from him shortly regarding this national security matter lol

scm
11-15-2016, 11:45 AM
That Trump won't be elected?
I never said that. I always felt he would, he IS what the establishment stands for. Total people control.

donnay
11-15-2016, 11:47 AM
Those are words DIRECTLY from the ass' horses mouth.

Yes, I realize that but that was 3 and four years ago. All the while the MSM demonized Snowden and Alex Jones called Snowden and Assange Heroes!

THUMP went to "alternative" media to get their vote. He don't really give a $#@! about what they stand for. HE will tell them he does, HE NEEDS THEIR VOTE**.

You know this before the man even gets into office. And they call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorists. SMDH

scm
I love Alex saying, "The next time I talk to him, I'm gonna suggest..."

Like he's the President's go-to guy for advice and he's probably going to get a call from him shortly regarding this national security matter lol

Remind me the next time I talk to him to ask him if these jeans make my head look big.

otherone
I never said that. I always felt he would, he IS what the establishment stands for. Total people control.

People with half a brain forecast a lot of stupid shit. Even here.

donnay
11-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Remind me the next time I talk to him to ask him if these jeans make my head look big.

Nice...sarcasm and ad hominem attacks won't make Alex Jones any less credible. Alex Jones was even a big part of Ron Paul's message for Liberty getting out for years.

seapilot
11-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Alex is on the trump train, hopefully he is not in the caboose. I think Trump knows 95% of traditional media hates his guts, so in order to communicate his message to people he is forced to use alternate media and social media. This could propel Alex Jones into becoming a media power. Interesting times.

CPUd
11-15-2016, 12:09 PM

Oliver Stone even put the clip in the Snowden movie where Trump called for his execution.

scm
11-15-2016, 12:41 PM
Yes, I realize that but that was 3 and four years ago.

So so he gets a pass for something he said in the past. Me personally. I listen to what people have said to understand them before they get my trust (vote), that's just me though.

You know this before the man even gets into office. And they call Alex Jones a conspiracy theorists. SMDH

He used (Past tense) the so called "alternative media" TO GET INTO THE WHITEHOUSE. My guess is he will give one more interview with AJ after he's president, to keep the fools believing he's there for them. THEN he will distance himself from AJ.

Jamesiv1
11-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Oliver Stone even put the clip in the Snowden movie where Trump called for his execution.
Oliver Stone is a left-wing liberal hippy snowflake-triggered protester who hates America.

scm
11-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Alex Jones was even a big part of Ron Paul's message for Liberty getting out for years.
Amazing how quick they turn, or do what they are told.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 12:53 PM
Amazing how quick they turn, or do what they are told.

Nah. Alex Jones was to be regulated out of business if HRC won. It was coming down the pike.

scm
11-15-2016, 01:02 PM
Nah. Alex Jones was to be regulated out of business if HRC won. It was coming down the pike.
So in other words, he sold out to stay in business.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 01:06 PM
So in other words, he sold out to stay in business.

He didn't sell out. He checked out Trump with his sources, before he endorsed him.

scm
11-15-2016, 01:29 PM
He didn't sell out. He checked out Trump with his sources, before he endorsed him.
He didn't need to check out "sources" he just had to listen to him to realize he's not the one to endorse. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize THUMP IS ESTABLISHEMNT AND ANTI LIBERTY.

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Alex is in a position to press for Snowden's pardon.

He is not.

Don't fall for his self-aggrandizing and name dropping.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 01:41 PM
He didn't need to check out "sources" he just had to listen to him to realize he's not the one to endorse. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize THUMP IS ESTABLISHEMNT AND ANTI LIBERTY.

Hillary spent 1 billion dollars of corporate donor money against Trump's largely small donor sum of 250 million. Trump is the establishment.

scm
11-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Hillary spent 1 billion dollars of corporate donor money against Trump's largely small donor sum of 250 million. Trump is the establishment.
The problem with people that hate clinton is that is all they know.

dannno
11-15-2016, 01:48 PM
I know there are many people here for whom this is a virtue. I'm not one of them.

I don't give a fuck, why the hell does that matter? It contradicts what was said, that I was responding to, and you said "QFT".

What was said was that Donald Trump doesn't care what Alex Jones thinks, and you said "QFT". I said that Donald Trump's son is an avid listener. I imagine Donald Trump cares about what his son thinks, therefore he cares what Alex Jones thinks. He might not agree with it or heed it, but to say that he doesn't care about is inaccurate, which makes your "QFT" wrong.

dannno
11-15-2016, 01:51 PM
He is not.

Don't fall for his self-aggrandizing and name dropping.

Like I said, Donald Trump Jr. is an avid listener of Alex Jones' show. Guess what? Thanksgiving is coming up, motherfucker!! So yes, Alex Jones is IN FACT in a position to press for Snowden's pardon.

dannno
11-15-2016, 01:54 PM
The problem with people that hate clinton is that is all they know.

What he said had nothing to do with hating Clinton.. it had to do with comparing the two on their funding sources in order to draw a conclusion about which candidate is supported by the establishment.

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 02:10 PM
Like I said, Donald Trump Jr. is an avid listener of Alex Jones' show. Guess what? Thanksgiving is coming up, motherfucker!! So yes, Alex Jones is IN FACT in a position to press for Snowden's pardon.

I know that it will be hard to get through to AJ's fans when it comes to him being as great as he claims to be. But try to listen to more dispassionate observers when they tell you that he's full of feces.

scm
11-15-2016, 02:14 PM
What he said had nothing to do with hating Clinton.. it had to do with comparing the two on their funding sources in order to draw a conclusion about which candidate is supported by the establishment.
So that's all it takes to make someone, establishment.
THUMP supporters always toss out "clinton" like she's the most evil thing on the face of the planet, and she is, but they are from the same evil.

dannno
11-15-2016, 02:15 PM
I know that it will be hard to get through to AJ's fans when it comes to him being as great as he claims to be. But try to listen to more dispassionate observers when they tell you that he's full of feces.

Maybe I would if they didn't make irrational and illogical arguments all the time.

I have never said that Trump is going to be a liberty candidate or that he will be a perfect candidate or even a great candidate. All that remains to be seen. But he has so far done some good things that show he might have a strong anti-establishment undercurrent to his administration.

Maybe he will bring on Bolton and Googliani.. Then maybe he will fire them, or maybe they will step in line with Trump's goals rather than try and steer the ship themselves. Maybe Trump will listen to his son who is an Alex Jones fan. Who knows. I don't claim to know.. you claim to know, and you guys don't provide much in the way of convincing evidence or rational arguments.

dannno
11-15-2016, 02:16 PM
So that's all it takes to make someone, establishment.

No, but it is a strong indicator.

THUMP supporters always toss out "clinton" like she's the most evil thing on the face of the planet, and she is, but they are from the same evil.

That's a valid opinion, but remains to be seen.

undergroundrr
11-15-2016, 03:57 PM
I don't give a $#@!,

Were you under the impression I care whether you do?

What was said was that Donald Trump doesn't care what Alex Jones thinks, and you said "QFT". I said that Donald Trump's son is an avid listener. I imagine Donald Trump cares about what his son thinks, therefore he cares what Alex Jones thinks. He might not agree with it or heed it, but to say that he doesn't care about is inaccurate, which makes your "QFT" wrong.

My kids think every note and word of the Hamilton cast recording are golden. I respect their opinion. I'll leave it at that. Alex Jones is done. You're casting him as though he's trump's Donna Brazile. He will never be that useful. Ergo he is done

I'll give Alex Jones this - he is not a serial flatterer. To the extent he tries to "correct" trump, he will fail. Same with Rand. Narcissists like trump and Hillary don't partake in critical reasoning. Serial flatterers like Giuliani are the ones who will guide trump's policies, team recruitment, etc.

eleganz
11-15-2016, 05:51 PM

Thats the problem with following a personality over a philosophy...sad Trumpbros.

The Rebel Poet
11-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Nice...sarcasm and ad hominem attacks won't make Alex Jones any less credible. Alex Jones was even a big part of Ron Paul's message for Liberty getting out for years.
Anakin Skywalker was a Jedi Knight, but when you turn to the Trump side you tend to lose credibility with people who aren't authoritarians.

Superfluous Man
11-15-2016, 06:37 PM

You've been around these forums long enough to know that supporting Ron Paul doesn't make someone credible.

You ought to see all the Ron Paul supporters who are into homeopathic medicine.

enhanced_deficit
10-07-2019, 04:52 PM

Irony.

UWDude
10-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Some say Spammy-anti-MAGA is a conspiracy to elevate-Icke to swamp drainer in chief?

Here is a spam link proving it is a viral Adelson-twist.

SPAM-WN spams himself to victory over MAGA diversity enthusiasts with viral spam meme (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?530753-Iraq-invasion-architect-Elliott-Abrams-quietly-slips-into-Trump-administration&p=6870572&viewfull=1#post6870572)