PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh: Is Obama's Approval Rating 'Real'?

AuH20
11-14-2016, 09:50 AM
My sentiments exactly. Bush was mired in the high 20s by the end and Obama is at 53?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2016/11/11/is_obama_s_approval_rating_rea

There are no two ways about it, there is no other way to candy coat this. The Barack Obama agenda was blown to smithereens, specifically defeated. So how can he have a 53% approval rating? Well, if a pollster asks a voter, "Do you approve of the job president's doing or not?" it makes perfect sense to me that voters would not want to encounter a pollster mad at them for disapproving Obama 'cause the pollster might say it's racist or whatever. The easiest thing to do is say, yeah.

But if you ask those people, "Do you approve of what Obama's done with health care," you'll get a truthful answer, "No, I don't." "Do approve of or do you support" and then name another Obama policy, and you'll get no, we're not in favor of this at all. We're not in favor of Obamacare. We're not favor of the stimulus package. You take the policy. Do you agree or disagree with Obama's use of executive order? No! We don't like it at all. You take him out of the question and people tell you the truth of what they think of his agenda. You put him in the question and it could well be that people will tell pollsters that they approve of Obama.

wizardwatson
11-14-2016, 10:00 AM
It's pretty clear America is racist against white people.

Created4
11-14-2016, 10:01 AM
Someone needs to do some real investigative reporting on polls, and how they work, who funds them, etc.

It is now obvious that most of the polls on the election were inaccurate and probably biased. Those polls that were not biased and accurately reflected the public sentiment, should be advertised as such.

wizardwatson
11-14-2016, 10:03 AM
Someone needs to do some real investigative reporting on polls, and how they work, who funds them, etc.

It is now obvious that most of the polls on the election were inaccurate and probably biased. Those polls that were not biased and accurately reflected the public sentiment, should be advertised as such.

I used to work in market research. Poll accuracy has to be from repeated polls. Wording and everything matters. You can definitely get different results for same question worded different ways. Which is why if you want to observe trends you need to use same questions in future polls.

Created4
11-14-2016, 10:11 AM
I think the real winner in this past election was the Alternative media. This is really the first time in modern times where the mainstream media got it wrong, and they could not influence the election outcome with their billion dollar propaganda machines.

MSM has been a dying breed, hanging on probably only while the baby boomer generation continues to consume their products. That market is obviously shrinking now, and no longer has the power it used to. How long will investors, the large corporate crony system, continue to prop it up?

The next big battle ground for "media" will be the Internet, and censorship. A handful of billionaires now control most of the servers that this traffic exists on, and it won't be long until TPTB try to control it for their globalist agendas.

euphemia
11-14-2016, 10:11 AM
I don't pay any attention to most polls because I think they are just used as an attempt to make news. Since when is opinion news?