PDA

View Full Version : Who really got the popular vote?

Weston White
11-14-2016, 09:09 AM
Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to Greg Phillips of the VoteFraud.org organization.

. . .

According to current indications, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by around 630,000 votes, although around 7 million ballots remain uncounted.

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

Vote fraud using ballots cast in the name of dead people and illegal alien voters was a huge concern before the election.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

http://www.infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

TommyJeff
11-14-2016, 09:23 AM
Is everything finally counted? I still see sites which haven't counted Michigan or New Hampshire. Can the popular vote be finalized before these states' electors are assigned?

your article was informative. Thank you.

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 09:32 AM
I live in a very hispanic part of town. In fact, I am one of only two gringos on the whole block. Where I voted, they were letting people vote with nothing more than a utility bill. I can't confirm if they matched up the name on the bill with the name of the voter lol

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 09:39 AM
No one. If I remember correctly, somewhere around 45% of the country didn't vote.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Actually, by far the popular vote was won by "nobody," who received votes from 100 million eligible voters.

I was one of them.

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 10:04 AM
THere's a bunch of BS stories flying around on twitter about how Trump won the pop vote. Hillary won pop vote and Trump won landslide electoral. Now Progs want to eliminate electoral college and go straight majority.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Nobody can possibly know what the popular vote is until the Canvass is complete, which should be about a week from now.

Original_Intent
11-14-2016, 11:33 AM
THere's a bunch of BS stories flying around on twitter about how Trump won the pop vote. Hillary won pop vote and Trump won landslide electoral. Now Progs want to eliminate electoral college and go straight majority.

Yeah well, good luck getting that Constitutional Amendment passed.

Actually, with the state of the nation and the ability of the media to convince the sheeple of just about anything*, maybe it's not so far fetched.

* Hillary Clinton presidency being a notable exception to date.

Root
11-14-2016, 11:38 AM
No one. If I remember correctly, somewhere around 45% of the country didn't vote.

/Thread

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suzanimal again.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 12:53 PM
So one fourth of all illegal immigrants- even those not old enough- voted in the election? (well, it is Alex Jones).

dannno
11-14-2016, 12:59 PM
So one fourth of all illegal immigrants- even those not old enough- voted in the election? (well, it is Alex Jones).

Well, to be fair, a lot of them get bussed around and might vote 10 times in a single day.

But also, you know how many illegal aliens live in the US? You are amazing!!

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Yes- and Alex Jones checked the IDs of every person who voted so he knows for certain that three million illegal immigrants cast votes for Hillary Clinton. He is Super Amazing!

PierzStyx
11-14-2016, 01:25 PM
Why shouldn't everyone be allowed to vote? The whole point in US government is that it represents the people being taxed and ruled by the state, right? Well, illegal or otherwise, everyone pays sales tax. And since that was the original Constitutional tax, if you pay it you have the minimum participation originally envisioned by the Constitution. On top of that all the asinine rules of the state that regulate your life effect you, illegal or not. I can't think of one good reason illegals, and even children, really anyone who works or lives in the country, shouldn't be allowed to vote. Not if your moral justification for government is some form of social contract law, such as the ideas that form the justification for the Constitution.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Why shouldn't everyone be allowed to vote? The whole point in US government is that it represents the people being taxed and ruled by the state, right? Well, illegal or otherwise, everyone pays sales tax. And since that was the original Constitutional tax, if you pay it you have the minimum participation originally envisioned by the Constitution. On top of that all the asinine rules of the state that regulate your life effect you, illegal or not. I can't think of one good reason illegals, and even children, really anyone who works or lives in the country, shouldn't be allowed to vote. Not if your moral justification for government is some form of social contract law, such as the ideas that form the justification for the Constitution.

Property owners have true skin in the game. They can't run away when their country is destroyed.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Yes- and Alex Jones checked the IDs of every person who voted so he knows for certain that three million illegal immigrants cast votes for Hillary Clinton. He is Super Amazing!

Old Dominion conducted a thorough study a few years back. That's where this number is coming from.

Danke
11-14-2016, 01:30 PM

3 million is less than a tenth.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 01:33 PM
3 million is less than a tenth.

Source?

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 01:38 PM
Old Dominion conducted a thorough study a few years back. That's where this number is coming from.

How many did they find? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/19/fact-checking-two-false-claims-by-trump-alleging-widespread-voter-fraud/

In the October 2014 column, researchers shared their findings based on results from 339 noncitizen respondents in 2008 and 489 in 2010. Using these numbers, they found that 6.4 percent of noncitizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of noncitizens voted in 2010. But the raw numbers are small: just 21 voters in 2008 and 8 voters in 2010.

Pretty big leap from 21 voters to three million.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 01:40 PM
How many did they find? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/19/fact-checking-two-false-claims-by-trump-alleging-widespread-voter-fraud/

Pretty big leap from 21 voters to three million.

They found that 14 pct of illegal aliens were registered to vote and concluded that 8 pct voted.

Danke
11-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Source?

Exactly.

PierzStyx
11-14-2016, 01:43 PM
Property owners have true skin in the game. They can't run away when their country is destroyed.

Money is property. If you're taking my money then you're taking my property. If you're asserting the right to rule me, I have some say in what you do to me, do I not?

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 01:47 PM
They found that 14 pct of illegal aliens were registered to vote and concluded that 8 pct voted.

They conceded there were weakness in their study (they did not collect the data but used somebody else's data and tried to re-interpret it). https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2014/11/02/do-non-citizens-vote-in-u-s-elections-a-reply-to-our-critics/

the CCES was not designed to measure non-citizen electoral participation,
(CCES being their data source).

And the sample was "not representative".

the CCES is an inappropriate survey to use to analyze the voting behavior of non-citizens. Obviously the CCES wasn’t designed to provide a representative sample of non-citizens.

In both our article and blog post we have acknowledged the limitations of our analysis. We continue to welcome criticisms of our methodology and attempts to validate, replicate or refute our study.

AZJoe
11-14-2016, 06:25 PM
The article makes an incorrect conclusion. The article states, "Three million votes in the U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens". However the source the article relies upon did not state the votes were by illegal aliens. The source Votefraud.org stated their analysis of voter rolls indicates 3 million votes cast by "non-citizens".

Assuming the methodology is correct (the methodology for verification is not stated), it still indicates voter fraud because non-citizens cannot legally vote. However, it does not indicate they are all "illegal aliens."
Being a non-citizen does not mean one is an illegal alien.
Spouses, resident aliens, temporary workers, H1 visa workers, students, visitors, etc. are all non-citizens, but that does not make them illegal aliens. They are legal immigrants/aliens.

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 06:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pAv0K8H.png

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 07:05 PM
I am having troubles even finding Votefraud.org. I get taken to this site: http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/ which does not seem to have the information Alex Jones claims. I was curious how they tried to measure non-citizen voting.

AZJoe
11-15-2016, 06:52 AM
Don't forget Obama's endorsement of vote fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLO0WBvhF8

Danke
11-15-2016, 08:54 AM
https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/11/12/final-election-2016-numbers-trump-won-both-popular-62-9-m-62-7-m-and-electoral-college-vote-306-232-hey-change-org-scrap-your-loony-petition-now/

Weston White
11-22-2016, 12:30 AM

There are an estimated 11-million illegals to date, about 1/2 of those are of Hispanic descent.

On par with contrived "Zippyness", you shout half-truths from the rooftop--luckily so, into the wind. ...You forget about the reports of votes cast by felons (including very questionable pardons) and those deceased.

Weston White
11-22-2016, 12:32 AM

Knucklehead, the report is posted on Inforwars based upon data from the www.votefraud.org project.

Weston White
11-22-2016, 12:49 AM

Well, the constitutional requirement for voting is not based on the sum of taxes you pay, but your status as a citizen, regardless.

In the course of my live I have paid taxes in many other countries (including states); however, I do not believe I should have any say in the politics of those countries, be they, Russia, Australia, China, Japan, Mexico, Iraq, etc.

Weston White
11-22-2016, 12:53 AM
Money is property. If you're taking my money then you're taking my property. If you're asserting the right to rule me, I have some say in what you do to me, do I not?

While this is true and a great point, it has no practical bearing on voting. Although, this is a great realization on the premise of indirect taxation, so far as taxing individual wages without apportionment as our U.S. Constitution requires--such being a bona fide direct tax, despite the lawful breadth of the 16th Amendment.

Weston White
11-22-2016, 01:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/pAv0K8H.png

http://memecreator.org/static/images/memes/4300622.jpg

oyarde
11-22-2016, 08:59 AM
What is the difference so far , 300,000 ? Dems won in California by 3.4 million. Support CalExit!

Zippyjuan
11-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Knucklehead, the report is posted on Inforwars based upon data from the www.votefraud.org project.

I don't see any of the claimed information at the link (which re-directs to another website).