PDA

View Full Version : Tolerant Left

AZJoe
11-14-2016, 09:02 AM
The Tolerant Left

Assassination threats against Trump explode on Twitter,
and "Rape Melania" is trending.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/13/twitter-allows-rape-melania-to-trend-after-site-explodes-with-trump-assassination-threats/

All of which the censorship happy Twitter is allowing
Twitter: got to delete those actual discussion worthy wikileaks, but politically based rape and assassination threats - that fine with Twitter, no hypocrisy here.

CaptUSA
11-14-2016, 09:28 AM
Ugh. The left has no monopoly on this kind of "tolerance". Have you forgotten 2008?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-O5L_djWnwDM/UkhQOrF3PbI/AAAAAAAACiw/9pYZwiYZuNE/s640/divide-and-conquer-game.jpg

A. Havnes
11-14-2016, 09:44 AM
I thought we were supposed to be condemning rape culture, not trending it on Twitter because of a Trump win!

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 10:07 AM
Rape is complicated for a lefty. Everything is rape until someone they like does the raping or someone they don't like is raped.

o_O

http://i.imgur.com/KUY0sKb.png

AZJoe
11-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Have you forgotten 2008?

I remember 2008 very well, and there is definitely a disparity- an enormous disparity. It is not even close.
I remember that Twitter and the internet did not have an explosion of threats to assassinate Obama.
Nor was there a massive Twitter theme calling out to rape Michelle.
I remember there were no nationwide riots setting fires in the streets as well as other people's property, destroying property, smashing cars, vandalism, violence;
I don't remember people pulling an Obama voter from his car and beating him in the street, driving away in his car and dragging him down the street;
I don't remember a mob beating a chef and putting him in the hospital because he happens to look like Obama;
I don't remember a group beating of a female high school student because she posted something favorable to Obama;
I don't remember Soros paid rioters being bused in to cities to for canned protests;
I don't remember state funded universities cancelling exams and classes and giving counseling sessions with puppies and cookies and hot chocolate and pizza and coloring books and crayons to McCain voters;
I don't remember a state funded university saying that someone writing "Obama 2008" in chalk on the sidewalk was a hate crime that won't be tolerated.

All these things happening now, did not happen then - not even close.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 10:16 AM
I remember 2008 very well, and there is definitely a disparity- an enormous disparity. It is not even close.
I remember that Twitter and the internet did not have an explosion of threats to assassinate Obama.
Nor was there a massive Twitter theme calling out to rape Michelle.
I remember there were no nationwide riots setting fires in the streets as well as other people's property, destroying property, smashing cars, vandalism, violence;
I don't remember people pulling an Obama voter from his car and beating him in the street, driving away in his car and dragging him down the street;
I don't remember a mob beating a chef and putting him in the hospital because he happens to look like Obama;
I don't remember a group beating of a female high school student because she posted something favorable to Obama;
I don't remember Soros paid rioters being bused in to cities to for canned protests;
I don't remember state funded universities cancelling exams and classes and giving counseling sessions with puppies and cookies and hot chocolate and pizza and coloring books and crayons to McCain voters;
I don't remember a state funded university saying that someone writing "Obama 2008" in chalk on the sidewalk was a hate crime that won't be tolerated.

All these things happening now, did not happen then - not even close.

They are embarking upon an American Spring, so they can defuse Trump before he gets in. All they need is one incident that they can over-sensationalize. They know Trump is the genuine article and for this they fear him greatly. Soros will be charged for RICO violations as soon as Trump seizes power.