11-13-2016, 03:51 PM
LOL he just created his first govt job

tod evans
11-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Not a good move!

Priebus is a piece of shit.

The Northbreather
11-13-2016, 03:52 PM
It says he's "poised to elect" as early as Sunday ...

CPUd
11-13-2016, 03:56 PM
The whole "feud" with Priebus was a scam to make Trump look anti-establishment. All the while the RNC was using Trump Victory funds to set up field operations.

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 04:05 PM
As a Trump supporter I am happy with decisions so far. Priebus was pro Trump the whole time. And I have not heard any I'll words of him on Breitbart.

KEEF
11-13-2016, 04:10 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/www.kare11.com/amp/news/politics/trump-taps-rncs-reince-priebus-as-chief-of-staff/351508433?client=safari

NEW YORK — Donald Trump said Sunday he tapped Reince Priebus — the Republican Party chairman who helped engineer his stunning presidential victory last week — as his White House chief of staff.

Trump also considered campaign CEO Steve Bannon for the slot, but announced that the former Breitbart News executive would serve chief strategist and senior counselor for the administration that takes office in little more than two months.
“I am thrilled to have my very successful team continue with me in leading our country,” Trump said in a statement. “Steve and Reince are highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to a historic victory. Now I will have them both with me in the White House as we work to make America great again.”
In thanking Trump for the appointment, Priebus said he would strive to "create an economy that works for everyone, secure our borders, repeal and replace Obamacare and destroy radical Islamic terrorism."
Bannon, who began working with Trump over the summer, said that "we had a very successful partnership on the campaign, one that led to victory. We will have that same partnership in working to help President-elect Trump achieve his agenda.”
While planning to move forward soon with staff and policy decisions, Trump also said this weekend that his proposed wall along the U.S.-Mexican border may include some fencing instead and his initial deportation plan will focus on "criminals" who are in the country illegally.
In "certain areas, a wall is more appropriate," but "there could be some fencing," Trump said in an interview with CBS’ Sunday newsmagazine 60 Minutes.
While pledging more deportations, Trump said he would emphasize criminals before deciding what to do about law-abiding families who are in the country illegally.
"What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers," Trump told CBS, later adding: "After the border is secure and after everything gets normalized, we're going to make a determination on the people that they're talking about who are terrific people."
Trump put the number of deportable criminals at two to three million. but immigration experts say it is much lower.
In addition to the 60 Minutes interview, the president-elect and aides holed up high in Trump Tower throughout the weekend as they pursued staffing decisions and policy planning for an administration that takes office in little more than two months.
Since his surprise election win over Democrat Hillary Clinton on Tuesday night, Trump has granted a couple of select interviews, spoken with Republican officials and foreign leaders — and tweeted, including more pot shots at his media coverage.
"Wow, the @nytimes is losing thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the 'Trump phenomena," Trump tweeted early Sunday.
In the 60 Minutes interview, Trump called social media a key to his victory over Clinton, and said he expects to continue to use Twitter and other social media while in the White House.
"I'm not saying I love it, but it does get the word out," Trump told CBS News. "When you give me a bad story or when you give me an inaccurate story or when somebody other than you (does so) .... I have a method of fighting back."
Trump also pledged to be "very restrained" with social media, saying "the fact that I have such power in terms of numbers with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, et cetera, I think it helped me win all of these races where they're spending much more money than I spent. And I won."
Social media, Trump said, "has more power than the money they spent, and I think maybe to a certain extent, I proved that."
Trump also seemed to extend olive branches to his critics over the weekend, including possible compromises on his plan to repeal President Obama's health care law.
Trump spoke in terms of keeping provisions that forbid insurance companies from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
Trump has also said his priorities include a program of road-and-bridge projects ("infrastructure"), de-regulation of financial institutions, and beefing up border against drugs and illegal immigration.
While the Trump campaign has provided little information, foreign governments have confirmed that their leaders spoke with the president-elect. The government of France, for example, said President Francois Hollande spoke with Trump for some 10 minutes Friday about terrorism and Syria.
A Japanese official said Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will be in New York on Thursday to meet with the incoming U.S. President.
As Trump and his team huddled upstairs in his Manhattan tower, thousands of demonstrators massed outside on Fifth Avenue throughout the weekend, protesting what they called his racist and sexist behavior throughout the campaign. Many protesters pointed out that Clinton will likely win the popular vote over Trump.
In a weekend interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump said he wants to bring the country together after a rancorous campaign.
Asked if he regretted his own aggressive rhetoric, Trump told the Journal: "No, I won."

Trump taps RNC's Reince Priebus as chief of staff

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 04:12 PM
I love how haters are continuing to hate.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 04:15 PM
As a Paul supporter, fuck Reince Priebus

AuH20
11-13-2016, 04:17 PM
Redstate is melting down over Bannon and the 'equal partner' clarification.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/13/breaking-alt-right-kingpin-bannon-taking-place-trump-hierarchy/

Yes. The alt-right will take a premium spot in the Trump administration, with Bannon in the position of chief strategist and senior counsel.

How Bannon’s unhinged, fire breathing thuggery will mesh with Priebus’ more disciplined approach to governing remains to be seen.

It sounds like a heady blend of chaos.

TheCount
11-13-2016, 04:18 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

AuH20
11-13-2016, 04:18 PM
The whole "feud" with Priebus was a scam to make Trump look anti-establishment. All the while the RNC was using Trump Victory funds to set up field operations.

Trump saved Priebus. He was to be replaced as RNC head if Trump lost.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/gop-donors-reince-priebus

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 04:20 PM
I love how haters are continuing to hate.

Shoulda known you were a Priebus sycophant. Some of us here remember Tampa and we don't forget just because our pick for blowhard won the the presidency.

The Northbreather
11-13-2016, 04:23 PM
No Bueno

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM
Shoulda known you were a Priebus sycophant. Some of us here remember Tampa and we don't forget just because our pick for blowhard won the the presidency.

I heard you are a Trump hater we don't care about what you think.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM
As a Trump supporter I am happy with decisions so far. Priebus was pro Trump the whole time. And I have not heard any I'll words of him on Breitbart.

Coulda guessed you'd spooge you pants over this. Some of us remember Tampa and don't forget or forgive.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 04:27 PM

And on Ron Paul Forums your opinions of Trump and his appointment of Priebus means absolutely nothing to the people that remember what went down in Tampa town. Which is most of us.

undergroundrr
11-13-2016, 04:33 PM
Priebus - The man who decisively assured that Ron Paul would not be president. And hence that Obama would get 8 glorious years in the white house. The worst of the worst so far in the 21st century. Now trump's right-hand man.

But Priebus did not just rewrite the rules of 2012. More ominously, he and the Romney team rewrote the rules of 2016. The party brass engineered a fundamental change in the next nominating process in order to assure that neither Paul—nor anyone else as interesting, or dissenting—will ever again be able to beat the establishment at its own game and win substantial numbers of delegates. (https://www.thenation.com/article/his-supporters-treated-atrociously-ron-paul-refuses-back-romney/)

milgram
11-13-2016, 04:34 PM
Shows that Roger Stone has minimal influence, unfortunately

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/797388379071672320

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 04:35 PM
And on Ron Paul Forums your opinions of Trump and his appointment of Priebus means absolutely nothing to the people that remember what went down in Tampa town. Which is most of us.

Ron Paul forums denizens do not think like you. At least not all.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Ron Paul forums denizens do not think like you. At least not all.

No, many were driven away by Trump shills such as yourself. By championing the Priebus decision by Trump you show that you are out of step with this Forum and its members. Half the threads you start are to merely stir up shit. If you are not being paid for it then you are a seriously lonely dude, or dudette, whichever may apply.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 04:39 PM
Ben, you're a cuck.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 04:41 PM

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/797388379071672320

Trump split the baby. Bannon is on equal footing as Chief Strategist.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 04:42 PM
a politician in a politician's position. Big deal.
I'm waiting for SoD and SoS. Those are the only two I really care about.

milgram
11-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Trump split the baby. Bannon is on equal footing as Chief Strategist.

If Stone can still keep neocons out I'd be thrilled. We'll see.

eleganz
11-13-2016, 04:46 PM
Not a good call but an expected one, the position he is in right now, he needs to be making the least controversial decisions, at least from the perspective of the bigger picture.

Champ
11-13-2016, 04:48 PM
Bannon hates the establishment, I don't have a problem with him being in there as chief strategist if the goal continues to be taking down the establishment. Not hopeful either way in terms of liberty being the focus, so if it's an anti-establishment presidency I guess that's the best a libertarian could hope for with the slew of authoritarian plans they have in the mix.

Which leads to Priebus, who is establishment through and through, friends with all of the big GOP establishment people. Huh.. He has connections and will use them to maximize Trumps plans, or so they tell us. Not a fan and yes, any rpfer worth their salt remembers the crap he pulled during the entire 2012 GOP primary which culminated in pulling some bs during the RNC convention to not even announcing Paul's name during the delegate count, in order to ensure the election of his friend Romney. Just politics right? Interested to see how this is going to work, although they did work together to win the presidency and overcome the media and onslaught of false prophets and predictions. I'd feel a little better if Priebus was not in the mix.

The honeymoon is over. It was delightful and delicious watching Trump crush Hillary and cause liberal lefties to cry from coast to coast. It really has been a spectacle to witness. This has been entertaining no doubt, but some of these picks are going to be unpopular as anything in libertarian circles and to a lesser degree in Breitbart republican circles.

enhanced_deficit
11-13-2016, 04:52 PM
No biggie.

With a "rebel" as the Prez, he can get away with few appointments like RP.
There was a question raised way back why there were no muslims in Obama cabinet and one of dems had argued that Prez himself was seen as "secret muslim' so he did not need to have any in his cabinet.

dannno
11-13-2016, 04:55 PM
No biggie.

Uh oh, we have an establishment guy managing Trump's schedule and his staff!!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/070/808/OHNOES.gif

scm
11-13-2016, 04:57 PM
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
Isnt prickbus the one that singlehandedly killed the Liberty movement in 2012 at the RNC. FUCK that fucking FUCK.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 05:01 PM
Isnt prickbus the one that singlehandedly killed the Liberty movement in 2012 at the RNC. FUCK that fucking FUCK.

Yes, he lead the rules change in the 11th hour that shut Ron out. And silverhandorder can't wait to shake his dick.

scm
11-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Yes, he lead the rules change in the 11th hour that shut Ron out. And silverhandorder can't wait to shake his dick.
Shake? :eek:

scm
11-13-2016, 05:05 PM
Drain the swamp, I got my own shit to put in there.

William Tell
11-13-2016, 05:10 PM
If Stone can still keep neocons out I'd be thrilled. We'll see.

Stone has no influence. His only job was to baffle the alternative media with bullshit.

enhanced_deficit
11-13-2016, 05:12 PM

Are you suggesting Trumpster is same as DGP Obama?

Or Reince is same as DGP's first chief of staff Rahm Emanuel (of drone attacks hi fiver fame)?

CPUd
11-13-2016, 05:21 PM
Trump saved Priebus. He was to be replaced as RNC head if Trump lost.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/gop-donors-reince-priebus

He's definitely being replaced now, probably by Randy Evans. This is after the Trump campaign helped them freeze out the grassroots conservatives on the Rules Committee in exchange for keeping other names off the nomination ballot. The rules changes they rammed through in 2012 were made much worse for the future.

EBounding
11-13-2016, 05:24 PM
Not a good move!

Priebus is a piece of shit.

Hey now, Trump is playing chess, not checkers. Good alpha male move. The best. He's going to drain the swamp. #InTrumpWeTrust

William Tell
11-13-2016, 05:26 PM

Or Reince is same as DGP's first chief of staff Rahm Emanuel (of drone attacks hi fiver fame)?

Of course he is. When has Reince ever opposed the drone program?

Suzanimal
11-13-2016, 05:28 PM
Draining the swamp?

http://i.imgur.com/ngR4MZh.jpg

CaptUSA
11-13-2016, 05:30 PM
So people remember when Ron Paul got the Preibus treatment? Right?

William Tell
11-13-2016, 05:30 PM
Draining the swamp?

http://i.imgur.com/ngR4MZh.jpg

Swamp means SJW. Trump will put some Alphas like Cheney and Rumsfeld in charge.

Tywysog Cymru
11-13-2016, 05:36 PM

Don't forget small government crusader Rudy Giuliani!

William Tell
11-13-2016, 05:40 PM
Don't forget small government crusader Rudy Giuliani!

Yeah Hillary hates him. He will continue to stand for Truth.

scm
11-13-2016, 05:42 PM
I thought the swamp was full of "establishment" and Mr "OUTSIDER(lol) was going to save us from them.

scm
11-13-2016, 05:44 PM

yes and yes.

GunnyFreedom
11-13-2016, 05:44 PM
Of course you are. You think Donald Trump is the Second Coming of Ron Paul. You would totally justify Dick Cheney as State and ol Rummy Rumsfeld for defense. When I want your opinion I will give you one.

Petar
11-13-2016, 05:46 PM
God Emperor Trump literally only knows how to make good decisions.

William Tell
11-13-2016, 05:50 PM
I thought the swamp was full of "establishment" and Mr "OUTSIDER(lol) was going to save us from them.

That was 2 weeks ago. Keep up. Breitbartdottrump will make you understand it all if you ask nicely.

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 05:55 PM
Of course you are. You think Donald Trump is the Second Coming of Ron Paul. You would totally justify Dick Cheney as State and ol Rummy Rumsfeld for defense. When I want your opinion I will give you one.

Set up more strawmans. You fail.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 06:01 PM
Steve Bannon is the Primary Adviser to the POTUS. I couldn't be more happier right now.

Pizzo
11-13-2016, 06:03 PM
So people remember when Ron Paul got the Preibus treatment? Right?

Apparently not everyone.

ChristianAnarchist
11-13-2016, 06:06 PM
Trump showing his colors. Don't worry, there will be more of the same for the next 4 years...

I don't see how the #Sheeple are so easily fooled...

Danke
11-13-2016, 06:11 PM
As a Paul supporter,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

AuH20
11-13-2016, 06:11 PM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

Pizzo
11-13-2016, 06:14 PM

So he's an anarchist? Any other quotes supporting that? I truly do not know shit about the guy. Thanks.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 06:15 PM
So he's an anarchist? Any other quotes supporting that? I truly do not know $#@! about the guy. Thanks.

Yes. He wants to burn it all down, since it's not worth saving. Bannon is cognizant that there can be no real gains made with the establishment present. It must be annihilated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/22/steve-bannon-trump-s-top-guy-told-me-he-was-a-leninist.html

eleganz
11-13-2016, 06:25 PM
Chief of Staff is supposed to serve at the president's pleasure. If the president is the most powerful person in the world, CoS is the 2nd.

I personally don't like Reince as CoS but if Trump believes Reince is loyal enough to be CoS, I would trust that judgement. Apparently Reince has been very on board with Trump and one of his top loyal and most hard working people on the campaign. Trump even offered Reince the mic to speak during his victory speech, pretty unheard of. Trump must have a very high impression of him.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 06:33 PM
Trump must have a very high impression of him.

Well, that is an endorsement that means...pretty much shit. Fuck Priebus for what he did in Tampa town to Ron Paul. Fuck Trump for having a "very high impression of him."

AuH20
11-13-2016, 06:37 PM
I think Bannon knows who killed Andrew Breitbart. I think this amps up the likelihood of Trump being assassinated. You don't pick someone like Bannon unless you are going to war with the shadow govt.

phill4paul
11-13-2016, 06:43 PM
I think Bannon knows who killed Andrew Breitbart. I think this amps up the likelihood of Trump being assassinated. You only pick someone like Bannon unless you are going to war with the shadow govt.

And 9/11 is relegated to hot topics? :rolleyes:

enhanced_deficit
11-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Of course he is. When has Reince ever opposed the drone program?

Not having record of opposing is not same as hi-fiving after drone attacks though. Rahm and his brother were also intrumental in SWCcare mess and have legacy of Irgun-Zionism roots. Same cabal very likely has hand in horrible mideast bloodbaths and sponsoring of terrorist groups. RP has not been at least directly involved in such horrible polocies.

Very likely I will also be criticizing at least some of Trump policies in time ahead but for now I'm willing to give him time to see policies in action.

seapilot
11-13-2016, 07:19 PM
I do not like that he has the same initials as Ron Paul.

harikaried
11-13-2016, 07:24 PM
I personally don't like Reince as CoS but if Trump believes Reince is loyal enough to be CoS, I would trust that judgement.Sounds like Trump is quite aware of the concerns and is being practical in working with those who can work the system. Here's the section from 60 minutes interview about lobbyists:

Lesley Stahl: You said that lobbyists owned politicians because they give them money.

Donald Trump: Yeah.

Lesley Stahl: You admitted you used to do it yourself. You have a transition team—

Donald Trump: And when you say lobbyists, lobbyists and special interests.

Lesley Stahl: And you want to get rid of all of that?

Donald Trump: I don’t like it, no.

Lesley Stahl: You don’t like it, but your own transition team, it’s filled with lobbyists.

Donald Trump: That’s the only people you have down there.

Lesley Stahl: You have lobbyists from Verizon, you have lobbyists from the oil gas industry, you have food lobby.

Donald Trump: Sure. Everybody’s a lobbyist down there--

Lesley Stahl: Well, wait

Donald Trump: That’s what they are. They’re lobbyists or special interests—

Lesley Stahl: On your own transition team.

Donald Trump:–we are trying to clean up Washington. Look--

Lesley Stahl: How can you claim--

Donald Trump: Everything, everything down there-- there are no people-- there are all people that work -- that’s the problem with the system, the system. Right now, we’re going to clean it up. We’re having restrictions on foreign money coming in, we’re going to put on term limits, which a lot of people aren’t happy about, but we’re putting on term limits. We’re doing a lot of things to clean up the system. But everybody that works for government, they then leave government and they become a lobbyist, essentially. I mean, the whole place is one big lobbyist.

Lesley Stahl: But you’re, but you’re basically saying you have to rely on them, even though you want to get rid of them?

Donald Trump: I’m saying that they know the system right now, but we’re going to phase that out. You have to phase it out.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-family-melania-ivanka-lesley-stahl/

NewRightLibertarian
11-13-2016, 07:27 PM
Bannon is a good choice. Priebus is a terrible choice. Let's hope he's just following orders and not running the show/

eleganz
11-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Bannon is a good choice. Priebus is a terrible choice. Let's hope he's just following orders and not running the show/

Trump is a guy that likes to know what is going on in his organization, the man could've retired a long time ago and just fly everyday on his plane to different parts of the world with his hot wife and chill with celebrities, but he works.

I think there is a fair argument that can be made that he will be running his own show at the white house. Of course no president, no matter how diligent, can know what every employee is doing but I think the intent is there.

Trump as a person is different from everyone else in DC. He doesn't care about the party and is one of few people who really has no allegiance to anybody in DC. He cares about himself, his TRUMP brand, his legacy, his family, someone like that has the incentive to do good. Let's just hope the lobbyists don't get to him. Obviously he has shown he is not afraid of bad press or people hating him.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 07:33 PM
It keeps getting better and better.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxLtZtBWEAAHb8c.jpg

enhanced_deficit
11-13-2016, 07:33 PM

It's going to be tough for him but I have a feeling Trump will be running the show and not advisors.
His campaign for a longtime was mostly a one man show, he probaby had very few people to choose from that fit his criterion. Unlike Hillary who lately spent more time on preparing her transition team than convincing voters, he spent almost all of his resources on winning election and now seems to be putting together transition team in a rush.

jonhowe
11-13-2016, 08:30 PM
I think Bannon knows who killed Andrew Breitbart. I think this amps up the likelihood of Trump being assassinated. You don't pick someone like Bannon unless you are going to war with the shadow govt.

Or to appease his many readers, who all voted for you...

Swamp means whatever those hearing it think it means. That's trump's MO, be vague and let people think you believe what they do.

Stone has no influence. His only job was to baffle the alternative media with bull$#@!.

I dearly want him in, so he can be picked apart by the media. He is one of the most distasteful examples of a human being I've ever known.

Ben, you're a cuck.

Ha! I HATE Ben Howe. He gives my brother, a much better Ben Howe, a bad name.

But he's right, here.

Valli6
11-13-2016, 08:31 PM
It keeps getting better and better.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxLtZtBWEAAHb8c.jpg

So, I guess we can conclude that Bannon is not an Israel-firster? That's typically what the media means by "anti-semite"

eleganz
11-13-2016, 08:45 PM
Maybe Bannon and Trump will be making all the calls and Reince gets to do the bitch work.

Would be funny.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 08:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpEqQhcPzPw

AuH20
11-13-2016, 08:48 PM
Maybe Bannon and Trump will be making all the calls and Reince gets to do the bitch work.

Would be funny.

See my video above. That's what the high level source says. Bannon is the hand of the king

AuH20
11-13-2016, 09:16 PM
You can't be the MAN until the ADL hates you.

Hostile to Core American Values? Are they kidding me? The ADL is opposed to Core American Values.

I just replied to him.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 09:18 PM

You know Trump is trash when people here see Roger Stone as one of the better people they hope to have influencing him.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 09:25 PM
So, I guess we can conclude that Bannon is not an Israel-firster? That's typically what the media means by "anti-semite"

In this case, I don't believe that that rule of thumb applies. Pamela Geller loves him to death. The only reason he called Kristol a renegade Jew was because he didn't support Trump, not because Bannon had any problem with neoconservatism or Israel-first.

The Northbreather
11-13-2016, 09:42 PM
See my video above. That's what the high level source says. Bannon is the hand of the king
Kings suck

misterx
11-13-2016, 09:43 PM

I disagree. I think it was real, and Trump caved to everyone telling him they are going to make his life hell if he doesn't make Priebus COS. He made the decision shortly after talking to the Bush crime family. I'm waiting to see who fills the cabinet, and what Trump actually does in his first 100 days before I decide he's a fraud.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 10:13 PM

If that were true, he would have been named CoS. And POTUS is not the king.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Bannon is a good choice.

Why do you think that?

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 10:17 PM
Trump caved

You say that as if Trump formerly occupied some position of principle from which he could cave.

misterx
11-13-2016, 10:34 PM
You say that as if Trump formerly occupied some position of principle from which he could cave.

Please don't quote me out of context. Thank you.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 10:40 PM
Please don't quote me out of context. Thank you.

I didn't.

misterx
11-13-2016, 10:45 PM
I didn't.

You quoted two words out of 64 in my post. Next time you want to highlight two words to focus on, quote the rest of the sentence along with it and bold the two words.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 11:42 PM
You quoted two words out of 64 in my post. Next time you want to highlight two words to focus on, quote the rest of the sentence along with it and bold the two words.

Those were the words I was replying to. If I had included the whole post it wouldn't have been clear. But I didn't take them out of context.

misterx
11-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Those were the words I was replying to. If I had included the whole post it wouldn't have been clear. But I didn't take them out of context.

You gave the impression that I was being more critical of Trump than I was. Next time you feel the need to highlight two words out of my post, just quote the whole sentence, and bold the words that you want to twist. My post was about Trump caving on the specific point of choosing who would serve as his chief of staff. By quoting those two words out of context, you made it seem like I had said Trump caved on his principles, which isn't true at all. I know that's a great way to shift the conversation to your narrative, but it's not polite.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 11:57 PM
You gave the impression that I was being more critical of Trump than I was.

No I didn't.

The problem was that you weren't critical enough. The whole premise that he might cave presupposes that he occupied some principled position in the first place from which he could cave, which of course he didn't.

misterx
11-14-2016, 12:00 AM
No I didn't.

The problem was that you weren't critical enough. The whole premise that he might cave presupposes that he occupied some principled position in the first place from which he could cave, which of course he didn't.

There you go again. You left out the part of my post that plainly lays out the fact that what you just said is not the case.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 12:02 AM
There you go again

You're just misreading everything I say.

misterx
11-14-2016, 12:07 AM
You're just misreading everything I say.

Yeah, go with that. It makes you look more genuine.

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 12:29 AM
I disagree. I think it was real, and Trump caved to everyone telling him they are going to make his life hell if he doesn't make Priebus COS. He made the decision shortly after talking to the Bush crime family. I'm waiting to see who fills the cabinet, and what Trump actually does in his first 100 days before I decide he's a fraud.
What makes you think *anyone* told him they would make his life hell if he doesn't make Priebus COS?

When did he talk to the Bush crime family?

misterx
11-14-2016, 12:31 AM
What makes you think *anyone* told him they would make his life hell if he doesn't make Priebus COS?

When did he talk to the Bush crime family?

That's how politics works.

They all called him Sunday morning/afternoon.

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 12:34 AM
That's how politics works.

They all called him Sunday morning/afternoon.
Oh, so you made it up.

Got a link? What makes you think it was anything more than congratulations? A lot of people have called him this week.

misterx
11-14-2016, 12:36 AM
Oh, so you made it up.

Got a link? What makes you think it was anything more than congratulations? A lot of people have called him this week.

No, I'm speculating. Where did I claim I had any proof? I said, "I think".

RandallFan
11-14-2016, 01:53 AM
Priebus just reads lines off whatever his boss tells him to do that day. His boss is Trump & Bannon.

Priebus actually squirms a lot when they try to pin him down in 2013-2016 and beg the GOP to become full cuckservative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzc404PPWa0

dannno
11-14-2016, 02:18 AM
Has this been verified by a credible source yet? (sorry, Politico is not on the list of approved sources for news about Trump)

DamianTV
11-14-2016, 02:28 AM

Priebus also back stabbed Ron Paul and pretty much the entire GOP. You can be a Trump supporter all you want, but really, if you do want Trump to succeed, suggest that he kick Priebus to the curb, hard, then throw his sorry ass in the woods where he belongs.

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 07:07 AM
Has this been verified by a credible source yet? (sorry, Politico is not on the list of approved sources for news about Trump)

How about Breitbart?

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/13/trump-names-steve-bannon-as-white-house-chief-strategist-and-reince-priebus-as-chief-of-staff/

H. E. Panqui
11-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Ben, you're a cuck.

:rolleyes:

...isn't your goddamned puppet, trump, a 'cuck' for tapping 'prince reamus?!' (i hear lindsey graham loves him some reamus)...and your goddamned fool, race bannon, is just another sarah palin, tea-bag, numbskull republican who is absolutely no threat to thi$ mi$erable exi$ting order...GET REAL!!

...meet the new bo$$e$, republican dumbasses!... :o

brushfire
11-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Another "outsider" move.

A. Havnes
11-14-2016, 08:26 AM
Do people not remember Priebus and 2012?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtjMS4tPWCA

undergroundrr
11-14-2016, 08:33 AM
Priebus needs to be deported, maybe more than anybody else currently inside the borders of the United States. Instead? Let's make him WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF! Trump is filthy with corruption and has been since the 3rd grade.

Of course, we don't know yet. Let's wait and see what happens. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 09:40 AM

No, most of us totally remember. The people who think Trumplet (sorry, I was going to use his right name but I can't anymore thanks to LibertyEagle) is the Second Coming of Ron Paul are in an extreme, but very vocal minority.

tod evans
11-14-2016, 09:42 AM
Priebus needs to be deported, maybe more than anybody else currently inside the borders of the United States. Instead? Let's make him WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF! Trump is filthy with corruption and has been since the 3rd grade.

Of course, we don't know yet. Let's wait and see what happens. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Disembowelment on the public square is the only punishment for politicians and tax-ticks that will have any affect whatsoever.

NewRightLibertarian
11-14-2016, 10:45 AM
Why do you think that?

He is the one who was largely responsible for his success IMO. Trump's message was brutal and powerful in the final days. The substance really seemed to pick up when Bannon took charge. I think Bannon has the talent, balls and is ideologically right enough to do a good job for Trump as strategist. Not sure if it offsets Priebus but it was a good pick.

Natural Citizen
11-14-2016, 10:49 AM
Oh lordy mercy. Heh. It figures it'd be something like this. I suppose everyone here remembers Priebus.

milgram
11-14-2016, 10:58 AM
You know Trump is trash when people here see Roger Stone as one of the better people they hope to have influencing him.

Well I don't know better avenues. Raimondo, Woods, McAdams, Horton, etc. are constantly tweeting about this... but how much effect can that have?

Anyway here's a new interview where Stone says Priebus is a Paul Ryan man and Trump should not appoint a Sec of State who supported the Iraq War.

He is the one who was largely responsible for his success IMO. Trump's message was brutal and powerful in the final days. The substance really seemed to pick up when Bannon took charge.
Yes Stone credits Bannon for the message in the past few weeks of the campaign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9-KCQefoNo

CaptUSA
11-14-2016, 11:22 AM
AuH2O keeps saying Trump is the real deal, but yet he keeps picking guys like Pence and Priebus... :confused:

Is this going to turn around soon? Cause you know... the SC...

AuH20
11-14-2016, 11:29 AM
AuH2O keeps saying Trump is the real deal, but yet he keeps picking guys like Pence and Priebus... :confused:

Pence was chosen to appease evangelicals and balance out the temperament concerns. There is a risk that he isn't an adequate insurance policy. Regarding Priebus, Bannon is ahead of him in terms of influence. CoS can be more ceremonial and managerial in terms of White House day-to-day activities. Priebus will not wield much power, according to sources close to DJT. If Bannon was completely frozen out, I would share your concern, but he's been basically promoted as Donald Trump's consigliere.

Origanalist
11-14-2016, 11:46 AM
Pence was chosen to appease evangelicals and balance out the temperament concerns. There is a risk that he isn't an adequate insurance policy. Regarding Priebus, Bannon is ahead of him in terms of influence. CoS can be more ceremonial and managerial in terms of White House day-to-day activities. Priebus will not wield much power, according to sources close to DJT. If Bannon was completely frozen out, I would share your concern, but he's been basically promoted as Donald Trump's consigliere.

Who are these sources?

francisco
11-14-2016, 02:07 PM

Ghouliani and Bolton will make everything better again

Slave Mentality
11-14-2016, 02:20 PM

I sure the hell do. He is a POS.

misterx
11-14-2016, 02:39 PM

If this is, in fact, the case, then I'm ok with this. If it appeases the neocons and gives Trump a go between, but limits Priebus' influence, then it's not necessarily a bad choice. We'll see how things play out.

euphemia
11-14-2016, 02:52 PM
I'm not wild about Priebus, but honestly, Trump needs someone close by who can navigate Washington. Trump said he would need both insiders and outsiders around him. He was right on that score, but Priebus? Really?

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 03:13 PM
@AuH2O (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=10358) keeps saying Trump is the real deal, but yet he keeps picking guys like Pence and Priebus... :confused:

Are you kidding? DJT could nominate Barack H Obama to the Supreme Court and these zombie-fried worshippers would totally justify it, and claim that such a thing makes him better than Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

Oh, and PS - you tagged the wrong Au. This Au is AuH20

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 03:20 PM

You've already lost. You're stuck in the "we" vs "you".... you didn't learn shit from Ron Paul. You're stuck in groups and classes and races and ethnicities. Trump may have won the battle, but liberty is surely losing the war.

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 03:23 PM
Can't wait to hear the Trumphumpers justify when fucking Neocon lovechild BOLTON is picked for Sec. of State.....

"But but he's really non-interventionist!!!! We promise!!!!"

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:25 PM
Can't wait to hear the Trumphumpers justify when $#@!ing Neocon lovechild BOLTON is picked for Sec. of State.....

"But but he's really non-interventionist!!!! We promise!!!!"

You are crazy. MAGA is dead if he's selected. Go bury it in the backyard. Rand Paul will object for good reason.

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 03:29 PM
You are crazy. MAGA is dead if he's selected. Go bury it in the backyard. Rand Paul will object for good reason.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuliani-john-bolton-are-leading-candidates-for-next-secretary-of-state-1479156004

WASHINGTON—Aides to President-elect Donald Trump are focusing on former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton as the leading candidates to be the next secretary of state, two people familiar with the process said.

The choice between the two would force Mr. Trump to choose between Mr. Giuliani, a longtime friend and ally in New York, and Mr. Bolton, a hawkish conservative diplomat who called last year for the U.S. to bomb Iran.

A final decision could be several weeks away, these people said.

osan
11-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Priebus?

Close your eyes and think of England...

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:31 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuliani-john-bolton-are-leading-candidates-for-next-secretary-of-state-1479156004

DEAD! Bolton = DEATH.

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 03:33 PM
DEAD! Bolton = DEATH.

Either one! Guiliani or Bolton would mean War and death across the world.

But some trump-sucking statist will come in here and try to convince us that it really is "a pro liberty move."

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 03:33 PM

Either should put a nail in the coffin of "Trump's an anti-establishment candidate." As if Priebus shouldn't already have.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Either should put a nail in the coffin of "Trump's an anti-establishment candidate." As if Priebus shouldn't already have.

Priebus isn't a big deal as White House Gopher. This would be a big deal.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 03:42 PM
Priebus isn't a big deal as White House Gopher. This would be a big deal.

For you. Most of us know the kind of weasel that he is. And ANY influence is bad influence on his part. But, if it takes a Bolton or Guiliani for you, so be it. Much remains to be seen.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:45 PM
For you. Most of us know the kind of weasel that he is. And ANY influence is bad influence on his part. But, if it takes a Bolton or Guiliani for you, so be it. Much remains to be seen.

He's a weasel in a controlled position. Priebus is contained. But Bolton can do serious damage as SoS.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 03:47 PM
He's a weasel in a controlled position. Priebus is contained. But Bolton can do serious damage as SoS.

And teh Ghoul? Trump and him go way back. Would you be alright with that?

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:48 PM

Not as SoS. Giulani doesn't have necessary experience or temperament to be SoS. He's more equipped to be AG.

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 03:50 PM
Not as SoS. Giulani doesn't have necessary experience or temperament to be SoS. He's more equipped to be AG.

Someone explain to me why the fuck Guiliani is 'equipped' to do anything? He was mayor on 9/11.... THAT'S IT! THAT'S HIS FUCKING RESUME'!!! Other than that, he's a paid professional asshole on fox news.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 03:51 PM
He's kind of insinuated that but not said it, so it's good to ask to know for sure rather than assuming his position and it later turn out wrong. As for me, Mr "liberty is about submitting to authority" Ghouliana may be even worse than Bolton.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 03:52 PM

"Stop and Frisk" Guiliani as AG? You're comfortable with that?

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Someone explain to me why the $#@! Guiliani is 'equipped' to do anything? He was mayor on 9/11.... THAT'S IT! THAT'S HIS $#@!ING RESUME'!!! Other than that, he's a paid professional $#@! on fox news.

He's been associate attorney general in two presidential administrations.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:54 PM

Stop and frisk is law nationwide. Are you comfortable with that?

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 03:58 PM
Stop and frisk is law nationwide. Are you comfortable with that?

I'm not. And you're being disingenuous. Please answer my question.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 03:59 PM
I'm not. And you're being disingenuous. Please answer my question.

Giulani has the credentials to be AG. He does not have the credentials to be SoS.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 03:59 PM

I kept telling them that annoying as you have been, that you were one of the least of the batshits, I don't know why you are the one they kept banning when people 3 and 5 times worse than you were left to go wide open. I suspect you will be one of the few Trump-lovers capable of actually abandoning support when (okay in fairness if) he goes full retard.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 04:01 PM
Giulani has the credentials to be AG. He does not have the credentials to be SoS.

Thank you for clearly stating your position.

CCTelander

I wouldn't trust Guiliani as dog catcher.

But what do I know? I'm just one of those "loser" "purists" I've been reading so much about around here lately. And, apparently, I've been impeding the progress of our valiant, heroic pragmatists for over 40 years now.

GunnyFreedom
Even if he does, he is a stunningly bad choice for liberty. With him as AG the Jail business will be booming.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 04:04 PM
Even if he does, he is a stunningly bad choice for liberty. With him as AG the Jail business will be booming.

I think he's the type of guy that you unleash on the Washington underground. He could serve a valuable purpose. Rudy is already worked up about the Weiner laptop and it's shocking contents.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't trust Guiliani as dog catcher.

But what do I know? I'm just one of those "loser" "purists" I've been reading so much about around here lately. And, apparently, I've been impeding the progress of our valiant, heroic pragmatists for over 40 years now.

As long as Rudy isn't installed in a foreign policy capacity, you are safe. Rudy has abominable foreign policy views.

Mordan
11-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Trump destroyed the GOP where Ron Paul Delegates failed. Every single GOP nominee said Trump would not be the nominee.

Trump won where it mattered. Popular Votes. yea I know Republic.... Republic Electoral College was designed to prevent Trump from being president. Will the Electoral College not vote for Trump in December? All the talk about the Republic is bullshit. Popular Votes are what matters.

Tywysog Cymru
11-14-2016, 04:13 PM
Who would have thought that Ron Paul supporters would be cheering Rudy's return to relevancy.

CCTelander
11-14-2016, 04:14 PM
Who would have thought that Ron Paul supporters would be cheering Rudy's return to relevancy.

I know, right?

I feel like I fell asleep and woke up on Bizzaro World.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 04:15 PM
Trump destroyed the GOP where Ron Paul Delegates failed. Every single GOP nominee said Trump would not be the nominee.

Trump won where it mattered. Popular Votes. yea I know Republic.... Republic Electoral College was designed to prevent Trump from being president. Will the Electoral College not vote for Trump in December? All the talk about the Republic is bullshit. Popular Votes are what matters.

Are you fine that Trump chose Priebus for his Chief of Staff? What would you think if he made Bolton or Guiliani his SOS? How about Guiliani as AG?

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 04:18 PM
He sucks.

During his six years as U.S. Attorney, Giuliani worked tirelessly to jail drug dealers, prosecute white-collar criminals and disrupt organized crime and government corruption. Giuliani's 4,152 convictions (against only 25 reversals) distinguish him as one of the most effective U.S. Attorneys in American history. It was also as a U.S. Attorney that Giuliani began to develop his reputation as something of a publicity seeker, sometimes publicly handcuffing mob bosses and business leaders on trumped up charges only to quietly drop the charges later.

http://www.biography.com/people/rudolph-giuliani-9312674#personal-life-and-legacy

Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do.
Rudy Giuliani

CCTelander
11-14-2016, 04:30 PM
He sucks.

http://www.biography.com/people/rudolph-giuliani-9312674#personal-life-and-legacy

Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do.
Rudy Giuliani

That's freedom right there.

TheCount
11-14-2016, 04:35 PM
Drain the swamp and replace it with a wallow.

phill4paul
11-14-2016, 04:41 PM
He sucks.

Rudy Giuliani

Hush you. I'm trying to put Trump supporters on record for who they will accept as a Trump cabinet member. Please don't give spoilers to that which they should already know. Particularly if they have been here since '08. ;)

vita3
11-14-2016, 04:46 PM
Bolton would be horrible choice. HORRIBLE.

Guliani not a gr8 pick for AG, but if he really went after & put away the large circle of crooks within the Clinton Crime family (RICO) I could be talked into choice.

TheCount
11-14-2016, 04:49 PM

Guliani not a gr8 pick for AG, but if he really went after & put away the large circle of crooks within the Clinton Crime family (RICO) I could be talked into choice.

it's okay if he's anti liberty so long as he does things that I like

The presiding narrative of 2016.

Origanalist
11-14-2016, 05:03 PM
Who would have thought that Ron Paul supporters......(just stop the sentence right there and you have a potential meme a mile long)//

Origanalist
11-14-2016, 05:12 PM

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 05:18 PM
As long as Rudy isn't installed in a foreign policy capacity, you are safe. Rudy has abominable foreign policy views.

Nevermind what I just said about your judgement above. I was in error.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 05:21 PM

Are you drunk?

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 05:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Lfuft0B.png

Suzanimal
11-14-2016, 05:49 PM
Rudy kissing the ring of Miriam Adelson...

http://i.imgur.com/avwWt45.gif

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/26/watch-rudy-giuliani-kiss-the-hand-of-a-top-gop-donor-miriam-adelson/

harikaried
11-14-2016, 07:37 PM
As long as Rudy isn't installed in a foreign policy capacity, you are safe. Rudy has abominable foreign policy views.Unfortunately, sounds like we won't be safe:

"BREAKING: AP source: Rudy Giuliani the favorite to be Trump's secretary of state."
https://twitter.com/AP/status/798332268884488192

freejack
11-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Unfortunately, sounds like we won't be safe:

"BREAKING: AP source: Rudy Giuliani the favorite to be Trump's secretary of state."

Good Lord, no.

GunnyFreedom
11-14-2016, 07:48 PM
Good Lord, no.

I mean, seriously. Someone could have at least warned people about this guy. oh wait...

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 08:07 PM

I figured Rudy would be more likely considered for Attorney General or Homeland Security.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 08:10 PM

"AP"
"source"
Worthless.
remember, lots of "sources" said he would pick lots of people. Nobody mentioned Pence.

Worthless, lying media.

Secretary of State not to be appointed for a month at least.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Rudy was out campaigning for Secretary of State today. http://www.wsj.com/articles/rudy-giuliani-says-defeating-isis-to-be-early-focus-of-donald-trumps-foreign-policy-1479174875

Rudy Giuliani Says Defeating ISIS to Be Early Focus of Donald Trump’s Foreign Policy

WASHINGTON—Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Monday that President-elect Donald Trump would likely focus much of his initial foreign-policy strategy on destroying Islamic State, setting aside more vexing problems in the Middle East and elsewhere.

The comments came shortly after The Wall Street Journal reported that Mr. Giuliani is one of the leading candidates to become Mr. Trump’s first secretary of state.

During an appearance Monday evening at The Wall Street Journal CEO Council gathering, Mr. Giuliani suggested several times that he would be interested in the post, going into great detail about how he views foreign policy and how his views overlap with Mr. Trump’s.

“ISIS, short-term I believe, is the greatest danger and not because ISIS is in Iraq and in Syria, but because ISIS did something al Qaeda never did—ISIS was able to spread itself around the world,” he said.

More at link.

Russia may not like it:

“Russia thinks it’s a military competitor, it really isn’t,” Mr. Giuliani said. “It’s our unwillingness under Obama to even threaten the use of our military that makes Russia so powerful.”

Another source at the same event says Giuliani is not interested in Attorney General though he threatened to go after Clinton if he is.

Giuliani said at a Wall Street Journal CEO Council event in Washington that he won't be attorney general in Trump's administration.

That's one of the jobs the former federal prosecutor and top Trump adviser has been seen as a top contender for.
https://apnews.com/47a9a2746880440093ad542941150dd5/The-Latest:-Giuliani-the-favorite-for-secretary-of-state?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

AuH20
11-14-2016, 08:28 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/roger-stone-doesnt-buy-the-hype-of-trumps-cabinet-everybody-is-floating-their-own-name/

Origanalist
11-14-2016, 08:37 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/roger-stone-doesnt-buy-the-hype-of-trumps-cabinet-everybody-is-floating-their-own-name/

Ya, I think I'll just wait until Trump announces who it's going to be. Maybe this is a good trial balloon though and the reaction will stop any thought of it.

Indy Vidual
11-14-2016, 08:40 PM
(Have not read the thread)
Certainly someone has mentioned that the obedient Rinse Prebus was the one who helped King Trump defeat the majority of delegates who wanted and/or were open to the idea of a "wild and free" convention this year. (?)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8d/8d0060ceacff842a22aeff139c6cfdb7d3fc937d12b9c4851c 673570d9908200.jpg

CPUd
11-14-2016, 08:46 PM
(Have not read the thread)
Certainly someone has mentioned that the obedient Rinse Prebus was the one who helped King Trump defeat the majority of delegates who wanted and/or were open to the idea of a "wild and free" convention this year. (?)

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/8d/8d0060ceacff842a22aeff139c6cfdb7d3fc937d12b9c4851c 673570d9908200.jpg

Some of us still pay attention to that stuff:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?498056-RNC-Rules-Committee

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:04 PM
He is the one who was largely responsible for his success IMO. Trump's message was brutal and powerful in the final days. The substance really seemed to pick up when Bannon took charge. I think Bannon has the talent, balls and is ideologically right enough to do a good job for Trump as strategist. Not sure if it offsets Priebus but it was a good pick.

Oh you mean good for Trump, not good for us.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Oh you mean good for Trump, not good for us.

the positions have no influence on your life, fool.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Note what Stone says. There is a list prepared for DJT by Others and then there is HIS LIST.

https://youtu.be/q3mUQd5i1Cs?t=11m2s

Mordan
11-15-2016, 04:52 AM
Note what Stone says. There is a list prepared for DJT by Others and then there is HIS LIST.

https://youtu.be/q3mUQd5i1Cs?t=11m2s

Good Video. DJT must under enormous pressure by all sides. His temperament is indeed good for the job.

scm
11-15-2016, 07:10 AM
the positions have no influence on your life, fool.
Why have the positions at all then.

jllundqu
11-15-2016, 08:18 AM

Wait... wuh?? Trump LOST the popular vote by almost a million and counting. What exactly are you saying?

A. Havnes
11-15-2016, 08:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDND5tcUFoI

Mordan
11-15-2016, 09:04 AM
Wait... wuh?? Trump LOST the popular vote by almost a million and counting. What exactly are you saying?

He won the individual popular votes in the states that mattered.

I am saying the stealth delegate strategy sucks. It is like asking Grand Electors not to vote for Trump come this December.

CPUd
11-15-2016, 09:08 AM
He won the individual popular votes in the states that mattered.

I am saying the stealth delegate strategy sucks. It is like asking Grand Electors not to vote for Trump come this December.

The stealth delegate strategy is now impossible, thanks to the efforts of freedom fighter Reince Priebus.

Pizzo
11-15-2016, 09:18 AM
He's been associate attorney general in two presidential administrations.

Any good ones?

His domestic policy views aren't abominable?

pcosmar
11-15-2016, 09:37 AM
I told you

you should have thrown that bitch off the boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mrbZ6cnZKk

AuH20
11-15-2016, 09:40 AM

Occam's Banana
11-15-2016, 06:31 PM

If he's selected as Secretary of State, I expect you and others will approve and even praise the choice - on the basis that "at least he isn't Bolton" ...

He sucks.

Rudy Giuliani

You just don't understand. Authority-loving, liberty-hating Giuliani is no threat to anyone unless he's Secretary of State.

But if he's in charge of anything else - say, oh ... the Department of "Justice" - then "you are safe" ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

(It amazes me that anyone at RPFs can actually type that shit out and somehow still be able to hit the "post" button afterwards ...)

it's okay if he's anti liberty so long as he does things that I like

The presiding narrative of 2016.

That's right! As long as the Clintons get some comeuppance, who gives a shit about all that "freedom" stuff?

Everyone else who gets ground under the heels of a Giuliani DoJ are just worthless fodder.

"So this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause ..." (not that liberty hasn't been dead for a long time now ...)

Origanalist
11-15-2016, 06:33 PM
(It amazes me that anyone at RPFs can actually type that shit out and somehow still be able to hit the "post" button afterwards ...)

Two years ago it might have, not anymore.

AuH20
11-15-2016, 06:37 PM
I love how Trump circumvented Kushner. Kushner is a no good Democrat, but he can't fire his son-in-law because Ivanka would cry.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-transition-battles-231442

It was another illustration of the influence of Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, who undermined Christie, the prosecutor who put his father in prison a decade ago, throughout the campaign. Kushner, who is likely to maintain his influence in an unofficial role outside the West Wing, also flexed his muscle over the weekend as Trump was deciding on his chief of staff.

According to two sources inside Trump Tower, the president-elect himself was leaning toward naming Bannon as chief of staff—until Kushner stepped in, raising concerns about putting the anti-establishment, alt-right figure in a position that holds so much symbolic and strategic importance.

Although Trump listened to his son-in-law and went with Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus to run day-to-day operations inside his White House, he elevated Bannon as senior counselor and chief strategist, even listing him above Priebus on the press release announcing the new roles.

phill4paul
11-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Bump

dannno
11-15-2016, 08:17 PM
I love how Trump circumvented Kushner. Kushner is a no good Democrat, but he can't fire his son-in-law because Ivanka would cry.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-cabinet-transition-battles-231442

This is important.. but the rabid anti-Trump folks will ignore it.

dannno
11-15-2016, 08:18 PM
Bump

Thanks for bumping, I am really glad the read the story right above your post. So basically Trump nominated an establishment guy who he feels he can somewhat trust to a symbolically important position, because his son-in-law convinced him to even though he wanted to go with our guy - then he elevated Bannon's position above the Chief of Staff, so Rinse Pubis is basically going to be ordering hotel rooms it sounds like.

phill4paul
11-15-2016, 08:29 PM
Thanks for bumping, I am really glad the read the story right above your post. So basically Trump nominated an establishment guy who he feels he can somewhat trust to a symbolically important position, because his son-in-law convinced him to even though he wanted to go with our guy - then he elevated Bannon's position above the Chief of Staff, so Rinse Pubis is basically going to be ordering hotel rooms it sounds like.

"Insiders" are so on point aren't they? Cute even. Like leeeetle kittahkatz. Lol. Stick to "13 yr. old girls should be allowed to have sex with me if they act mature" threads.

dannno
11-15-2016, 08:40 PM
"Insiders" are so on point aren't they? Cute even. Like leeeetle kittahkatz. Lol. Stick to "13 yr. old girls should be allowed to have sex with me if they act mature" threads.

Wow, nice, slander, I never said that.. the lowest age of consent I've ever suggested is 15 or 16. In many US states it is 16. Some countries even lower. 18 is too high ,yes. But 13 is definitely too low. Thanks for taking the discussion totally off course.

And the insiders aren't on point or anything, it's called strategy. The point was Trump didn't want the establishment guy, but he picked him for strategic purposes. Trump is still his boss, and you have no idea what Trump will actually do as President.

phill4paul
11-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Wow, nice, slander, I never said that.. the lowest age of consent I've ever suggested is 15 or 16. In many US states it is 16. Some countries even lower. 18 is too high ,yes. But 13 is definitely too low. Thanks for taking the discussion totally off course.

And the insiders aren't on point or anything, it's called strategy. The point was Trump didn't want the establishment guy, but he picked him for strategic purposes. Trump is still his boss, and you have no idea what Trump will actually do as President.

How about we just say 14 and split the difference? /shrug

dannno
11-15-2016, 08:47 PM
How about we just say 14 and split the difference? /shrug

Whatever the age is, consent is not torturing their pet until they have sex with you - consent is not feeding them brussel sprouts until they have sex with you by bribing them with pizza. That is what Trump's opponent and her crew were into.

CCTelander
11-15-2016, 09:06 PM
If he's selected as Secretary of State, I expect you and others will approve and even praise the choice - on the basis that "at least he isn't Bolton" ...

You just don't understand. Authority-loving, liberty-hating Giuliani is no threat to anyone unless he's Secretary of State.

But if he's in charge of anything else - say, oh ... the Department of "Justice" - then "you are safe" ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's right! As long as the Clintons get some comeuppance, who gives a shit about all that "freedom" stuff?

Everyone else who gets ground under the heels of a Giuliani DoJ are just worthless fodder.

"So this is how liberty dies ... with thunderous applause ..." (not that liberty hasn't been dead for a long time now ...)

Oh, you're just one of those damned "purists," obstructing the real progress the pragmatists have been making by winning elections backing liberty-loving candidates like Tru ...

Nope. Can't finish that shit even as sarcasm.

CPUd
11-16-2016, 01:13 AM
GOP Backs Ryan as Speaker Gets Ally in Trump’s White House

Paul Ryan, who won unanimous backing to remain House speaker by his Republican colleagues on Tuesday, can thank Donald Trump for helping shore up his hold on the job.

The president-elect’s appointment Sunday of Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus to be his White House chief of staff was a key signal to House Republicans that Trump plans to try working with Ryan, a man he attacked bitterly on Twitter several times in the final months of the campaign.

"Welcome to the dawn of a new, unified Republican government," Ryan told reporters Tuesday after House Republicans’ weekly closed-door meeting. "This will be a government focused on turning President-elect Trump’s victory into real progress for the American people."

Ryan and Priebus are longtime friends and allies who rose through the same ladder of Wisconsin politics.

"Hiring Reince Priebus as his chief of staff is a perfect indication of our new president’s desire to get things done," Ryan said during a Wisconsin radio interview Monday. "Not to mention the fact that we all know Reince very well."

Priebus’s appointment has buoyed Republican hopes that Congress will be able to work closely with a Trump White House to enact significant legislation.

"It’s a good thing, I think, for both the White House and certainly a good thing for the House conference that we’ve got the kind of relationship that Reince and Paul have with one another built up over the years," said Representative Tom Cole of Oklahoma.

Cole also noted that Vice President-elect Mike Pence, who served in the House for 12 years, is close friends with Ryan as well.

Strong Relationship

"So, we’ve probably got as strong a relationship with an incoming administration as any certainly Republican conference, maybe Democratic conference, has had in a long time," Cole said. He said there are "really close personal friends with the speaker in absolutely critical spots of the administration and I think that is a good sign we can get things done."

Representative Lou Barletta, an early Trump backer now serving on the transition’s executive committee, said Monday that the Ryan-Priebus connection should help the relationship between the House and the Trump White House.

"I know the speaker and president-elect have gotten together and that’s what’s important now, to be able to work together. We have a lot of issues to resolve," said Barletta, a Pennsylvania Republican.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-15/with-priebus-ryan-s-speakership-has-direct-channel-to-trump

Mordan
11-16-2016, 05:01 AM
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-15/with-priebus-ryan-s-speakership-has-direct-channel-to-trump

I don't even read your posts CPU. Your quotes are just propaganda.

CPUd
11-16-2016, 05:31 AM
I don't even read

I know, I can tell.

AuH20
11-17-2016, 10:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFSt1s4KqU

ChristianAnarchist
11-17-2016, 06:02 PM

Why do people post a dreadfully long video and expect anyone to watch it?? Perhaps if you were to give a cliff notes version of what's contained in there more would be willing to watch it. I for one will not.

tod evans
11-17-2016, 06:22 PM
Why do people post a dreadfully long video and expect anyone to watch it?? Perhaps if you were to give a cliff notes version of what's contained in there more would be willing to watch it. I for one will not.

My favorites are the Molyneux videos with misleading pictures and no disclaimer, you've got to click on it to know you don't want to watch it..

r3volution 3.0
11-17-2016, 06:30 PM

I was about to make a joke about how that guy on InfoWars looks like Roger Stone.

...then I realized that is Roger Stone.

LMFAO, is he a regular nowadays on "PREPPER SUPPLIES & DICKPILLS INFORMERCIAL InfoWars"?

What's next, weekly interviews with Karl Rove on how to defeat the deep state?

CPUd
11-18-2016, 04:50 PM
I was about to make a joke about how that guy on InfoWars looks like Roger Stone.

LMFAO, is he a regular nowadays on "PREPPER SUPPLIES & DICKPILLS INFORMERCIAL InfoWars"?

His M.O. is to get fringe groups to trust him as legit, then he throws them under the bus for political purposes. Check out the work he did for the Bush family in 2000 to get GW elected.

CPUd
11-18-2016, 07:01 PM
https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/798139979817885696

misterx
11-18-2016, 07:16 PM

Ivanka is a big time liberal too. His sons are pretty good though.

AuH20
11-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Ivanka is a big time liberal too. His sons are pretty good though.

Kushner is closely tied to the Likud Party. He also exerted a lot of influence in the NJ democratic party. Remember that his dad Charles went to jail for being involved in the Jim McGreevey scandal.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/features/9874/

I trust the old man far more than Ivanka and Jared Kushner. Ivanka was trying to tone down DJT at the beginning.

Origanalist
11-18-2016, 07:20 PM

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

AuH20
11-19-2016, 12:28 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/trump-ripped-chris-christie-demoting-him-phone-call

AuH20
11-19-2016, 12:29 PM

Did you vote for Gary Johnson in 2012? I'm curious.

r3volution 3.0
11-22-2016, 08:21 PM
Did you vote for Gary Johnson in 2012? I'm curious.

I voted for Ron in the primaries and the LP in the general.