PDA

View Full Version : The very first thing that Trump needs to do...

Natural Citizen
11-13-2016, 09:44 AM
...is issue an Executive Order and pass a Bill through Congress (which he has) which makes it illegal for any State to deny or destroy its election records, meaning paper ballots, how votes were recorded and whatnot, for any particular election for a period of not less than 10 to 20 years and to keep and publish those results in the newspapers, on the Internet and govt web sites, on a state by state, county by county level, including the Electoral College, so that both political Parties and their leadership as well as the citizenship of the nation have the opportunity for review, examination and scrutiny of those election results.

That is all.

Suzanimal
11-13-2016, 10:18 AM
The very first thing that Trump needs to do...is End the Fed. That's how ya MAGA.

otherone
11-13-2016, 10:20 AM
The very first thing that Trump needs to do...

fire his barber.

Suzanimal
11-13-2016, 10:24 AM
fire his barber.

No way I'd let my kids cut my hair...

Donald Trump’s former hairdresser has revealed the secrets of his infamous barnet for the first time.

Amy Lasch, 52, has told how the president-elect shunned *professional stylists and even got his own family to cut his locks.

She described his blond dye job as a “calamity” and revealed he used so much lacquer to achieve his trademark style his hair was “solid and matted”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/truth-donald-trumps-hair-former-8460049

Working Poor
11-13-2016, 01:50 PM
The very first thing that Trump needs to do...is End the Fed. That's how ya MAGA.

Well he needs to be careful as well as cut his hair. I don't know what MAGA is so I am not sure he is doing it.

Natural Citizen
01-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Maybe we might hear something along these lines soon.