PDA

View Full Version : Trump Not Breaking Promises, Media Lies Again

UWDude
11-12-2016, 09:59 PM
Special Report: Trump Not Breaking Promises, Media Lies Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

Hey ya folks.
Alex helps break down the media strategy.
I'd strongly suggest watching this. It will help explain the actions of many posting here.
It is real. It is an infowar.
We have weapons that they don't.
They are drones. They lack creativity, and most importantly of all, they lack humor.
And that is what put us over the top.

Keep up the good fight. Death to the lords of lies.

dannno
11-12-2016, 10:19 PM
The mainstream media will continue to attack and lie about Trump, they have no shame.

alucard13mm
11-12-2016, 10:27 PM
There is still a constant barrage of negative articles in regards to Trump lol... with Hillary still being seen as having farts that smell like unicorns and cupcakes.

Superfluous Man
11-12-2016, 10:32 PM

Sarcasm?

Superfluous Man
11-12-2016, 10:32 PM
There is still a constant barrage of negative articles in regards to Trump
This is good. Right?

UWDude
11-12-2016, 10:34 PM
Sarcasm?
Not even a little.
I know how trump won. You guys don't.

timosman
11-12-2016, 10:35 PM
most importantly of all, they lack humor.

Things you never see: a deeversity champion with a sense of humor.

Superfluous Man
11-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Not even a little.
I know how trump won. You guys don't.

What does that have to do with anything?

UWDude
11-12-2016, 10:41 PM
The mainstream media will continue to attack and lie about Trump, they have no shame.
All the while claiming to have learned their lesson, and promising to be more balanced now.
the battlefield changed from elections to riots, and then race riots.
They are trying to color revolution their own country.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 01:52 AM
Nine times Donald Trump has already betrayed the US voters who put their faith in him

Within days the President-elect has rowed back or ditched a string of his bizarre promises

Donald Trump made some of the most divisive and outlandish pledges ever heard during a US election campaign. Supporters hailed him as an outspoken radical, but are they about to discover what happens when a politician says anything to win an election?

Scrapping Obamacare

Trump railed against Barack Obama’s flagship policy to allow millions of poor Americans to access healthcare. Pledging to ditch the policy during the campaign, he said: “We will do it very quickly. It is a catastrophe.”

Now he says he might simply reform it, keeping the ban on insurers denying coverage for pre-existing conditions and allowing young adults to be insured on parents’ policies. Trump said he was persuaded to keep the elements by Mr Obama, who he previously accused of founding the Islamic State.

Jailing Hillary Clinton

Trump told supporters he would appoint a prosecutor to pursue criminal charges against his Democratic rival over her use of a private email server as Secretary of State, a scandal he said was “bigger than Watergate”. At his rallies they chanted: “Lock her up, lock her up”. He said to her face that if he were in power: “You’d be in jail.”

But asked about the plan after his win, he said: “It’s not something I’ve given a lot of thought.”

After a single phone call with Clinton, Trump was apparently convinced she is actually not a politician whose “corruption is on a scale we’ve never seen before”, but instead that she “couldn’t have been nicer”.

The Mexico wall

Possibly the greatest symbol of Trump’s uncompromising approach. After claiming that Mexicans coming across the border are “bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists”, he later declared: “We’re going to do a wall.”

Former House speaker Newt Gingrich, a Trump adviser, has now cast doubt on whether the new president would pursue its neighbour after all. He said: “He’ll spend a lot of time controlling the border. He may not spend very much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it, but it was a great campaign device.”

Banning Muslims

There were cheers from Trump supporters, and global outrage, when Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States” in 2015. This year the idea was recast as a ban on people from nations that were “compromised by terrorism”. After meeting Republican leaders this week a reporter asked Trump, “will you ask Congress to ban all Muslims from entering the country?”

He appeared to hear the question before thanking everybody and leaving.

Taxing China

While blaming foreign powers for the demise of US industry, Trump pointed a finger at Beijing. He suggested a tax on Chinese goods which “should be 45 per cent”. Senior policy adviser Wilbur Ross has now retreated. “He’s been misquoted about the 45 per cent on China. Everybody says, ‘Oh, he’s going to slap 45 per cent tariff on everything out of China.’ That’s not what he said, and it’s not what he intends,” Ross told Yahoo Finance. “What he actually said was if it turns out that the Chinese yuan is 45 per cent overvalued, or as much as 45, and if they won’t negotiate with us, then it may become necessary as a negotiating measure to threaten them with as much as a 45 per cent tariff.”

Iran nuclear deal

Iran is another foreign country that provided Mr Trump with a handy target during his election campaign. In October Vice President-elect Mike Pence said a Trump administration would “rip up the Iran deal”. But Trump adviser Walid Phares told the BBC after the election win: “‘Ripping up’ is maybe a too strong word. He’s going to take that agreement, it’s been done before in international context, and then review it.”

Other countries will pay for their own defence

Nato allies were left shaken after Trump appeared to say he could withdraw US backing for the alliance, if the he did not feel they were paying enough for defence. He also said he would be willing to withdraw US military stationed in South Korea unless Seoul paid more. After a phone call with Park Geun-hye, the South Korean President’s office reported that Trump pledged his commitment to defending South Korea under an existing security alliance.

Bringing back waterboarding

Trump left critics gobsmacked after saying during the campaign he would reinstate the use of waterboarding. The practice was made illegal after its use during the Bush era. CNN reported that former Republican House Intelligence Committee chair Mike Rogers said this week that Trump’s remarks were just “campaign talk”.

Law and Order

He told supporters that any politician who failed to grasp the need for law and order is “not fit to lead our country”. But despite repeating the phrase “law and order” four whole times at one rally, the rest of his divisive rhetoric has still had adverse consequences. Rowdy protests have already led to dozens of arrests. Demonstrators across the US are preparing for a weekend of action. More than 10,000 people signed up to attend a noon march today in New York. Other activists have begun work to disrupt his inauguration, according to reports.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-nine-times-betrayed-voters-us-election-2016-mexico-clinton-muslims-a7413341.html

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 02:16 AM
Yeah their strategy is obvious. I been checking CNN from time to time since the win. They are still in alternate reality. It did not work for them the first time not going to work this time either. They are dead corpse twitching.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 02:26 AM
CNN is for beta cucks and Wolf Blitzer shits on the floor in the bathroom stalls.

Spikender
11-13-2016, 02:34 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-nine-times-betrayed-voters-us-election-2016-mexico-clinton-muslims-a7413341.html

I'm going to be fair to the Trumpers: this article is complete bullshit. I mean, look at this "salient" point:

Law and Order

He told supporters that any politician who failed to grasp the need for law and order is “not fit to lead our country”. But despite repeating the phrase “law and order” four whole times at one rally, the rest of his divisive rhetoric has still had adverse consequences. Rowdy protests have already led to dozens of arrests. Demonstrators across the US are preparing for a weekend of action. More than 10,000 people signed up to attend a noon march today in New York. Other activists have begun work to disrupt his inauguration, according to reports.

That's not Trump's fault. It's a bunch of paid shills and dupes from college campuses who dusted weed stems out of their beards and decided to block traffic while screaming "Fuck Trump". Obama and his administration are still in charge, they should release a press statement. Or maybe Obama is too busy joining the protestors in playing with crayons and play-doh so he can cope with Trump's victory.

This borders on parody, like something out of the Onion. The dude isn't even President yet. It's only be four days and some change since he was elected.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 03:32 AM
Yeah, they are piling on with that.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 03:58 AM

And the willing fools here will continue to swallow the corporate propaganda whole, because it allows them to avoid admitting just how terribly wrong they were.

dannno
11-13-2016, 05:01 AM
This is good. Right?

See this is why anti-trump trolls (as opposed to those who legitimately criticize Trump) have no credibility on this site anymore.

The mainstream media lies about Trump ALL THE TIME. Is trump a great candidate? No. He says some good things and some bad things. Did I vote for him? No. Does the media lie about him every single fucking day? Yes. And apparently you are too clueless or deluded to recognize it. If you want to attack Trump, attack him on legitimate issues, not bullshit that the mainstream media cooks up. And certainly don't defend the media for lying about him all the time.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 05:16 AM
See this is why anti-trump trolls (as opposed to those who legitimately criticize Trump) have no credibility on this site anymore.

They lost credibility with me, with the inability to recognize the stark parallels between the treatment of Ron Paul in 2012 and the treatment of Trump in 2016. TPTB don't behave like that towards their allies. Trump may not be one of us, but he's far more friend than foe.

dannno
11-13-2016, 05:18 AM
What does that have to do with anything?

YOU are why Trump won. Trump didn't win just on his policy stances. Trump won because the mainstream media lied about him on a daily basis and only 6% of the population trusts the mainstream media. People figured, hey, if the media hates him, he must not be all that bad. People are sick of fucking lies. So if you put some intellectually honest arguments forward about Trump instead of talking about what you perceive he has backtracked on when he hasn't even gotten into office yet..then that would be at least somewhat productive.

I mean, for fucks sake, did you read that article CPUd posted???

Because Trump hasn't thought much about prosecuting Hillary in the last few days, because he has been too busy and that isn't an action item on his list yet because he has no power to do anything about it at the moment possibly, and because he was gracious toward his rival during his acceptance speech this means he is backtracking? Bullshit. Maybe he prosecutes her, maybe he doesn't, but to claim that he has ALREADY backtracked on that, or on getting rid of Obamacare is just complete insanity and has no place in rational discussion when he hasn't even gotten into office yet.

Again, I dunno what he his going to do, and I'd like to be apart of helping to remind him and hold him to the promises he has made that are pro-liberty. Maybe it will make a difference, maybe it won't. But the propaganda and lies has got to stop. Just stop.

asurfaholic
11-13-2016, 05:22 AM
i am not much of a trumpkin but the media and certain power parties (Soros) are doing the only thing they know how. Trying to brainwash people.

I imagine that it is going to be a long 4 years if you are the type to sit there and wait for things to get better in that regard.

But speaking of paid protesters and organized riots- if the evidence is so clear that these are not organic protests, and trump is truly a "tells it as it is" type person, why has he not called the responsible people out?

The Soros Inc riots in Charlotte, NC cost this state hundreds of thousands of dollars that came out of funds that could have been used to help people a month later when we had massive historic flooding in our towns.

I dream of someone taking Soros to court and proving he was responsible for the damage and costs to towns and people and making him compensate the victims.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 05:30 AM
YOU are why Trump won.

EXACTLY!!!

We've had quite enough of the quest for human liberty being derailed by the deliberately dishonest and disingenuous trolling that passes these days for political discussion.

Why even bother to have a discussion with such parties? It's sick, psychopathic behavior that no good person could chance by accident to adopt. The proper response to it is insult, and where feasible, a reciprocation of injury.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 05:32 AM
EXACTLY!!!

We've had quite enough of the quest for human liberty being derailed by the deliberately dishonest and disingenuous trolling that passes these days for political discussion.

Why even bother to have a discussion with such parties? It's sick, psychopathic behavior that no good person could chance by accident to adopt. The proper response to it is insult, and where feasible, a reciprocation of injury.

Bryan asked us some time back not to insult them. Really all you can do is report them.

dannno
11-13-2016, 05:35 AM
I dream of someone taking Soros to court and proving he was responsible for the damage and costs to towns and people and making him compensate the victims.

That is an excellent idea.

Chester Copperpot
11-13-2016, 07:35 AM
if the shills are still shilling post election i believe that is unprecedented.

11-13-2016, 08:20 AM
Uh huh.

How about that wall? Oh, it's "virtual" now.

Banning those darn muslims? Still coming.

Draining the swamp? By filling your cabinet with political veteran insiders.

Repeal Obamacare? Now we can keep some of it after being gladhanded by Barry.

Putting Clinton in prison? Well maybe not after she finally calls him and bows down.

He's going to be just like all the others once he gets to DC. All of you Trumpsters are going to have a hissy fit about it. Nothing will really change. Which is why I'm not really freaking out much about Trump as potus. My only real fear is he insults the wrong tinpot dictator on twitter and inadvertently starts WW3. They should take his phone and PC away after the inauguration.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 08:23 AM
In all fairness, he flipped on a lot of that stuff even before he was elected.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 08:33 AM
To the OP. I will bet you $100 that within the first 100 days.....

The wall won't be built.

Obamacare won't be scrapped.

All the illegals won't be deported.

You want to take me up on that?

Theocrat
11-13-2016, 08:36 AM
Uh huh.

How about that wall? Oh, it's "virtual" now.

Banning those darn muslims? Still coming.

Draining the swamp? By filling your cabinet with political veteran insiders.

Repeal Obamacare? Now we can keep some of it after being gladhanded by Barry.

Putting Clinton in prison? Well maybe not after she finally calls him and bows down.

He's going to be just like all the others once he gets to DC. All of you Trumpsters are going to have a hissy fit about it. Nothing will really change. Which is why I'm not really freaking out much about Trump as potus. My only real fear is he insults the wrong tinpot dictator on twitter and inadvertently starts WW3. They should take his phone and PC away after the inauguration.

The Trumphumpers don't care about facts. Remember, they were voting against Clinton, not for principle and a return to the rule of law in the defense of God-given rights. I'm going to enjoy seeing them squirm once Trump shows his true colors because then it will be clear that Trump-a-loompas voted for the very thing that they claimed to hate.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Special Report: Trump Not Breaking Promises, Media Lies Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkhXuiem8zk

Hey ya folks.
Alex helps break down the media strategy.
I'd strongly suggest watching this. It will help explain the actions of many posting here.
We have weapons that they don't.
They are drones. They lack creativity, and most importantly of all, they lack humor.
And that is what put us over the top.

Keep up the good fight. Death to the lords of lies.

Question. Do you want Trump to keep stupid promises like bringing back water boarding or banning Muslims? Do you want him to keep the promise to forcibly take private property and give it to private developers? Damn man. I'm glad Trump isn't going to keep all of his promises. If he did we'd be fucked.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 09:08 AM
My only real fear is he insults the wrong tinpot dictator on twitter and inadvertently starts WW3.

See, this is where I become convinced mental illness is at play.

Clinton went full retard, openly red-baiting Russia all campaign season long, while proposing a policy that would have brought us into direct military conflict with them.

And you're afraid Trump is going to insult the wrong tinpot dictator and start WW3?

donnay
11-13-2016, 09:08 AM
To the OP. I will bet you $100 that within the first 100 days.....

The wall won't be built.

Obamacare won't be scrapped.

All the illegals won't be deported.

You want to take me up on that?

Wow, the first 100 days huh? That would not only be amazing but it would be a miracle--the first 100 days! Then what would he do the next 1360 days he has left? Do you have any idea the mess Obama is leaving him to deal with on the first day he holds this office?

donnay
11-13-2016, 09:09 AM
See, this is where I become convinced mental illness is at play.

Clinton went full retard, openly red-baiting Russia all campaign season long, while proposing a policy that would have brought us into direct military conflict with them.

And you're afraid Trump is going to insult the wrong tinpot dictator and start WW3?

Yeah the wrong tin-pot dictator that the past US government put in!

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Wow, the first 100 days huh? That would not only be amazing but it would be a miracle--the first 100 days! Then what would he do the next 1360 days he has left? Do you have any idea the mess Obama is leaving him to deal with on the first day he holds this office?

Okay. The wall won't ever be built. If it gets built Mexico will not pay for it. Trump is already saying he's keeping parts of Obamacare. And he's not ever going to do mass deportation of immigrants. What he is going to do is set up a system where they can go home, get a visa, and come back "rapidly." He already told us he would do that but some of y'all refused to listen.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 09:36 AM
Okay. The wall won't ever be built. If it gets built Mexico will not pay for it.

Yes it will. The media is still lying. Mexico will pay for it.

Trump is already saying he's keeping parts of Obamacare.

So what? Nobody knows the details of the plan. this is ridiculous. If you scrap the plans for a house, but still keep the Stainless steel appliances and wood panel walls, does not mean you didn't scrap the original house plans.

What he is going to do is set up a system where they can go home, get a visa, and come back "rapidly." He already told us he would do that but some of y'all refused to listen.

good. He just wants them to do it legally.

donnay
11-13-2016, 09:45 AM
Okay. The wall won't ever be built. If it gets built Mexico will not pay for it. Trump is already saying he's keeping parts of Obamacare. And he's not ever going to do mass deportation of immigrants. What he is going to do is set up a system where they can go home, get a visa, and come back "rapidly." He already told us he would do that but some of y'all refused to listen.

Did you hear it from Donald Trump, himself, that parts of Obamacare will be kept in? Do you have any idea what his strategy is for making Mexico pay for the wall?

What the nattering nabobs of negativism fail to see is he is a president-elect and he won't be in office until January 20, 2017.

kpitcher
11-13-2016, 11:19 AM
Did you hear it from Donald Trump, himself, that parts of Obamacare will be kept in? Do you have any idea what his strategy is for making Mexico pay for the wall?

What the nattering nabobs of negativism fail to see is he is a president-elect and he won't be in office until January 20, 2017.

Actually Trump stated that since there is a huge trade deficit with Mexico off course they'd pay for the wall.

Not sure how private companies sending products to the US has anything to do with their government paying for things.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Mexico's biggest source of income is cash being sent home from their citizens in the US.

11-13-2016, 11:32 AM
Mexico's biggest source of income is cash being sent home from their citizens in the US.

Or dope sales. Hard to prove either way.

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Or dope sales. Hard to prove either way.

In this case they can just get the total from what Western Union sends from the US to Mexico.

There are records of that and everything. Mind blown, right?

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Yes it will. The media is still lying. Mexico will pay for it.

We shall see.

So what? Nobody knows the details of the plan. this is ridiculous. If you scrap the plans for a house, but still keep the Stainless steel appliances and wood panel walls, does not mean you didn't scrap the original house plans.

More like if someone keeps the foundation, walls roof, etc but just changes the carpet color.

good. He just wants them to do it legally.

Touchback amnesty is still amnesty. The only way for Trump to keep both promises simultaneously is to dramatically increase the number of work visas. Oh, expect there to be a dramatic increase in H1B visas as well.

timosman
11-13-2016, 11:44 AM
In this case they can just get the total from what Western Union sends from the US to Mexico.

Unless an honor system like Hawala is used. It still does not operate in Mexico though.

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 11:50 AM
I am calling it wall will be started on within 100 days of inauguration. We will see losers bitch about it here.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 11:55 AM
We shall see.

Heard that before, haven't we? Like a week ago?

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 12:01 PM

Exactly. Trump opposition lost credibility.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Did you hear it from Donald Trump, himself, that parts of Obamacare will be kept in?

Yes. You didn't? :rolleyes:

Do you have any idea what his strategy is for making Mexico pay for the wall?

I'm making a prediction. Why do you have a problem with that? Do you have a a problem when Alex Jones makes predictions?

I didn't start this thread. A Trump supporter did. Actually I think that Trump not keeping some of his promises (reintroducing waterboarding for instance) is a good thing. Do you disagree?

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 12:13 PM
Exactly. Trump opposition lost credibility.

Do you want Trump to keep his promise about waterboarding or break it?

Edit: And nobody could have predicted a reopening of the FBI investigation against Hillary.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 12:15 PM

A week ago after the FBI had announced a reopening of the Clinton investigation no sane person was placing bets on the election. Now a month ago did you see Comey doing that? Be honest.

silverhandorder
11-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Do you want Trump to keep his promise about waterboarding or break it?

Edit: And nobody could have predicted a reopening of the FBI investigation against Hillary.

I trust Trump to do whats best.I suspect we going to have a lot less torture if any in the future.

As far as excuses about predictions I don't care, opposition was calling for his loss even after the announcements.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 12:28 PM
I trust Trump to do whats best.I suspect we going to have a lot less torture if any in the future.

mmmmmmm......okay. No reason in hell for you to put that kind of trust in Trump but okay. We'll see if Trump makes John Bolton his secretary of state. If he does that then that shows he doesn't give a shit about doing what's best on anything.

As far as excuses about predictions I don't care, opposition was calling for his loss even after the announcements.

I can only speak for myself and after the FBI announcements I was not saying who was going to win or lose. That said, why does that even mean jack? I didn't think Obama was going to win the first time and I didn't think he would be a good president. I got 1 of those predictions right.

euphemia
11-13-2016, 12:31 PM
Trump hasn't done anything yet. All these rumors have yet to be announced, and appointments will need Senate confirmation.

This is one of the things that drives me crazy on this forum. People pick up mainstream media nonsense, act like it's the truth, and run ahead of the process. Nobody has done anything yet.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 12:58 PM
A week ago after the FBI had announced a reopening of the Clinton investigation no sane person was placing bets on the election. Now a month ago did you see Comey doing that? Be honest.

I have said since the beginning Trump would win. I said he would win by a landslide, and I still believe he did, because of ballot box stuffing by the dems. Trump had way more enthusiastic support than clinton, and I believe the media and TPTB have done everything they can to hide how popular he really is. I assure you. I NEVER DOUBTED ONE BIT TRUMP WOULD WIN.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 12:59 PM

This site is anti-Trump. So being anti-Trump can't make someone a troll. It's being pro-Trump that does.

UWDude
mmmmmmm......okay. No reason in hell for you to put that kind of trust in Trump but okay. We'll see if Trump makes John Bolton his secretary of state. If he does that then that shows he doesn't give a $#@! about doing what's best on anything.

If he doesn't put in Bolton, will you STFU about rumors from the state propaganda outlets?

UWDude
This site is anti-Trump. So being anti-Trump can't make someone a troll. It's being pro-Trump that does.

This site is pro-ron paul. Nowhere in its mission statement does it say it is anti Trump.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 01:06 PM
If he doesn't put in Bolton, will you STFU about rumors from the state propaganda outlets?

Bolton shouldn't even be a consideration. And Donald Trump saying on 60 minutes that he's going to keep at least two parts of Obamacare isn't a "rumor" it's a quote. And no. I'm not going to roll over and give Trump a pass. If Trump doesn't appoint Bolton it will be because people like myself are keeping the pressure on him while sheeple like yourself want to act like Obama/Bush supporters and say "Just trust him and see what happens." Trust him my ass.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 01:08 PM
I have said since the beginning Trump would win. I said he would win by a landslide, and I still believe he did, because of ballot box stuffing by the dems. Trump had way more enthusiastic support than clinton, and I believe the media and TPTB have done everything they can to hide how popular he really is. I assure you. I NEVER DOUBTED ONE BIT TRUMP WOULD WIN.

You didn't answer my question. Did you see the Comey investigation coming? No. You didn't. Without the Comey investigation Trump likely would have lost. Yippy we didn't get Hillary! And if you look at my post history, instead of running off at the mouth, you will see that several months out I came to the conclusion that as much as I dislike Trump, Hillary is demonstrably worse. That "no fly zone over Syria" debate answer sealed that for sure.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 01:16 PM
You didn't answer my question. Did you see the Comey investigation coming? No. You didn't. Without the Comey investigation Trump likely would have lost. Yippy we didn't get Hillary! And if you look at my post history, instead of running off at the mouth, you will see that several months out I came to the conclusion that as much as I dislike Trump, Hillary is demonstrably worse. That "no fly zone over Syria" debate answer sealed that for sure.

I saw way worse than the Comey investigation coming. I was expecting her to be indicted before she was elected. The re-opening of the Comey investigation did not surprise me at all, since I was digging through wikileaks emails and finding corruption after corruption after corruption. I was expecting her to be indicted on wikileaks alone.

Bolton shouldn't even be a consideration.

How do you know he is, without state propaganda saying he is?

If Trump doesn't appoint Bolton it will be because people like myself are keeping the pressure on him

that's like saying if trump doesn't appoint Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State, it is because of popular pressure. There is no evidence Trump is even considering Bolton. The only evidence is coming from a state media campaign, and you are helping.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 01:38 PM
I saw way worse than the Comey investigation coming. I was expecting her to be indicted before she was elected. The re-opening of the Comey investigation did not surprise me at all, since I was digging through wikileaks emails and finding corruption after corruption after corruption. I was expecting her to be indicted on wikileaks alone.

The MSM wasn't fully covering Wikileaks. It couldn't bury Comey. I think Comey was meant to help bury Wikileaks but the PTB miscalculated the effect that hearing the words "The investigation is being reopened" would have. And LOL at anybody that thought the Obama administration would ever indict Hillary.

How do you know he is, without state propaganda saying he is?

If you want to be a sheeple like the Obamanuts and the Bushites then go right ahead. Those of us who are real men will man the wall of liberty for you. And the only way to man the wall of liberty is to pay attention to the info that comes out in the media. Not trust it but pay attention to it. I do not worship Trump the way you apparently do. John Bolton's name, along with Newt Gingrich, appeared on the leaked shortlist of potential SOS nominees. Those of us who care about liberty, rather than Trump worship, are tweeting Trump right now to say "Don't do that." The "state propaganda media" covered enough of the Comey investigation and other leaks that hurt Hillary for her to loose so it's hypocritical of you to dismiss reports that don't say what you want to hear about Trump.

that's like saying if trump doesn't appoint Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State, it is because of popular pressure. There is no evidence Trump is even considering Bolton. The only evidence is coming from a state media campaign, and you are helping.

You're really just full of shit at this point. Ben Carson's name is on the same list that you are pretending was just made up and Carson himself, who endorsed Trump, has confirmed that he's being considered for a position.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 01:46 PM
You're really just full of $#@! at this point. Ben Carson's name is on the same list that you are pretending was just made up and Carson himself, who endorsed Trump, has confirmed that he's being considered for a position.

Had John Bolton confirmed he is being considered?

I rest my case.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 01:49 PM
In fact, it is bet time.
Put your face where your mouth is. I am sick of you making bad prediction after bad prediction.
Ban bet.
I leave for a year if Bolton is on Trump's cabinet, you leave for a year if he isn't.
Let's see if you actually ever believe the crap you claim to believe.
I'm sick of this.

devil21
11-13-2016, 01:53 PM

Trump will do whatever the bankers want. Just like every other President that didn't end up with a bullet in the head. Sending illegals back over the border then bringing them back in "legally" means they become all caps name securitized tax slaves that the bankers can issue more imaginary credit (debt) to the government against.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:04 PM
Trump will do whatever the bankers want. Just like every other President that didn't end up with a bullet in the head. Sending illegals back over the border then bringing them back in "legally" means they become all caps name securitized tax slaves that the bankers can issue more imaginary credit (debt) to the government against.

+rep

CPUd
11-13-2016, 02:06 PM
It's the Trump people who are floating the names to the press. The reason they do this is to gauge the reaction. If you sit back and say, "lol we trust him", they will bring in everyone he campaigned against.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:07 PM
In fact, it is bet time.
Put your face where your mouth is. I am sick of you making bad prediction after bad prediction.
Ban bet.
I leave for a year if Bolton is on Trump's cabinet, you leave for a year if he isn't.
Let's see if you actually ever believe the crap you claim to believe.
I'm sick of this.

And say of Trump appoints Gingrich instead of Bolton idiot? Both Gingrich and Bolton are on the short list for SOS. Or say if Trump appoints some other neocon to that position or to Secretary of Defense or Treasury? Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. Ron Paul supporters used to believe that. But now that you've drunk the Trump Koolade to puke levels your getting upset at the rest of us that are doing what Ron Paul is doing. Ron Paul is not giving Donald Trump a free ride. In fact he is the one who put out the clarion call for the rest of us to warn Trump not to put neocons in his cabinet. So....if what I'm doing bothers you so much....why are you still here at Ron Paul forums?

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Had John Bolton confirmed he is being considered?

I rest my case.

No moron, you just sunk it. Here is Brietbart News which backed Donald Trump quoting Donald Trump as saying that he is considering John Bolton for Secretary of State.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/11/trump-seriously-thinking-picking-john-bolton-secretary-state

“I think John Bolton’s a good man,” Trump replied. “I watched him yesterday, actually, and he was very good in defending me in some of my views, and very, very strong. And I’ve always liked John Bolton. Well, we are thinking about it, Hugh. I will say that. We are thinking about it. I mean, the negative is what I told you. But we are seriously thinking about it.”

So are you going to ban yourself?

dannno
11-13-2016, 02:12 PM

Bullshit. This site is not about lying, this site about finding the truth. You are just supporting lies.

When Cynthia McKinney attacked Donald Rumsfeld, the youtube was posted here and most cheered her on. She isn't a pure liberty candidate, but when she fights for things that we believe in we can support her for that - even if we don't support her in the broad sense. We don't have to be anti-Cynthia McKinney and attack her in intellectually dishonest ways.

Same with Trump - the site doesn't support Trump in the broad sense, but to attack him in intellectually dishonest ways and propagating the media lies is not something that is in the mission statement.

donnay
11-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Yes. You didn't? :rolleyes:

He said it and you heard it? Not what MSM says he says, but what you heard with your own ears. If so please post the video of him saying that, please.

I'm making a prediction. Why do you have a problem with that? Do you have a a problem when Alex Jones makes predictions?

I have a problem with people making predictions, period.

I didn't start this thread. A Trump supporter did. Actually I think that Trump not keeping some of his promises (reintroducing waterboarding for instance) is a good thing. Do you disagree?

Again, I will wait until after January 20, 2017, to see what Trump does. I will be the first to say, "I was wrong" if he back-peddles on any of his campaign promises. As a country we need to hold these candidates feet to the fire when they back-peddle on campaign promises.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:13 PM
It's the Trump people who are floating the names to the press. The reason they do this is to gauge the reaction. If you sit back and say, "lol we trust him", they will bring in everyone he campaigned against.

^This. And it's not just "Trump people." It's freaking Donald Trump himself.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QUOnNC4qELQ

Oh...but I'm helping the lying media by telling stupid Trump supporters what their own candidate said. :rolleyes:

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:15 PM
He said it and you heard it? Not what MSM says he says, but what you heard with your own ears. If so please post the video of him saying that, please.

Are you going to pay me for wasting my time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog

UWDude
11-13-2016, 02:16 PM
So are you going to ban yourself?

Does that mean you are willing to take the bet?
Let's do this.
If Bolton is in his cabinet, I am gone for a year.
If not, you are gone.

No more rhetoricals. Yes or no. Do you take the bet or not?

I am not particularly worried about Gingrich. If he is on, that is fine with me.

Oh...but I'm helping the lying media by telling stupid Trump supporters what their own candidate said.

We have been hearing this the whole campaign. trump has 1,000,000 landmines to navigate. He is going to say a lot. He is not president yet, and he knows it.

euphemia
11-13-2016, 02:17 PM
I have a problem with people making predictions, period.

I don't have a problem with predictions based on actual evidence, but I have a big problem with people making predictions based on personal prejudice and nothing factual.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:21 PM
I don't have a problem with predictions based on actual evidence, but I have a big problem with people making predictions based on personal prejudice and nothing factual.

I predict that Trump is considering nominating John Bolton to be SOS based on the actual factual evidence that Trump said so.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Does that mean you are willing to take the bet?

I already won and you should ban yourself immediately. I've proven that you were lying when you said I was helping "propaganda media" by saying Trump is considering nominating John Bolton when the truth is that Trump said that himself. So STFU already liar. Trump has put Gingrich on the same short list who isn't any better. What next? If Trump nominates Michael Chertoff ot be SOS will you say "Well I won because it isn't John Bolton?" Admit you were wrong and get over yourself already.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 02:23 PM
I predict that Trump is considering nominating John Bolton to be SOS based on the actual factual evidence that Trump said so.

BET OR NOT? YES OR NO?

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:25 PM
BET OR NOT? YES OR NO?

No jackass because Trump might nominate someone worse.

Now are you going to ban yourself because I proved you wrong by showing where Trump said himself he was considering John Bolton for SOS? Yes or no?

UWDude
11-13-2016, 02:26 PM
No F-U-C-K-T-A-R-D because Trump might nominate someone worse.

No he will not. Just give it up.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 02:28 PM
No he will not. Just give it up.

Are you going to ban yourself since I proved you wrong and showed that Trump actually said himself he was considering Bolton for SOS? Yes or no? Give it up your own damn self.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 03:00 PM
Are you going to ban yourself since I proved you wrong and showed that Trump actually said himself he was considering Bolton for SOS? Yes or no? Give it up your own damn self.

The bet was about Trumps ACTIONS, not his WORDS.
You STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND, and YOU STILL ARE WRONG.

THE ONLY TRUTH NOW IS ACTIONS. WORDS MEAN NOTHING. BECAUSE WORDS HAVE BEEN DECONSTRUCTED TO MEAN NOTHING. THIS IS A WAR BY LIES ON TRUTH ITSELF.

jmdrake
11-13-2016, 03:25 PM
The bet was about Trumps ACTIONS, not his WORDS.
You STILL DO NOT UNDERSTAND, and YOU STILL ARE WRONG.

Your bet is meaningless. All of this started because I pointed out that John Bolton was on the short list to be secretary of state. You lied and said I was parroting the "propaganda media." I then quoted to you where Donald Trump said himself that he was considering John Bolton for secretary of state.

THE ONLY TRUTH NOW IS ACTIONS. WORDS MEAN NOTHING. BECAUSE WORDS HAVE BEEN DECONSTRUCTED TO MEAN NOTHING. THIS IS A WAR BY LIES ON TRUTH ITSELF.

Have you even read your own thread title? "Trump not breaking PROMISES". Do you know hat promises are? They are WORDS! Now if Trump really is not considering John Bolton for secretary of state then that's another lie and another broken promise, albeit it's a promise that I hope he breaks...unless he is really considering someone worse.

So...are you going to ban yourself? Yes or no?

UWDude
11-13-2016, 04:22 PM
So...are you going to ban yourself? Yes or no?

Do you remember the bet? It was if Trump appoints Bolton.

Appoint is an action. Saying he likes Bolton, and is considering him, is words.

Your piddly mind has no idea what it takes fro trump to do what he has done.
Your piddly little mind is stuck in a "us" vs "them" mode.
Your piddly little brain does not even deserve to be engaged in discourse with mine.
You have 40,000 posts, and all of them are attempts to dominate others with rhetoric and hyperbole, to feed your own sense of self-esteem. None of them consider pragmatism, it is all a battle on the field of ideology in the land of future Utopia.
I said Trump did what it took to win, because he knew first he had to win. I said Trump rigged the elections, because he knew he had to be the better rigger. I said Trump lied about his positions, because he was making a calculated appeal to demographics to win.
But in your little world, it is blind followers of Trump (the evil guys) vs. Stalwart defenders of Liberty (you, the good guys).
You are not interested in truth. You are interested in "winning" arguments on line, and are convinced you shall, because you are defending a utopian definition of liberty which would never work on November 13, 2016. You are arguing about a future dream world full of moral goodness, and because you defend this future dreamworld, you are righteous. And indeed, it is nice to believe in such moral notions such as "freedom and liberty", I assure you, with the barriers in the world today, that dream is impossible. There are many, many obstacles that first must be crushed. You remind me of so many ideologues, who believes that "education" is the answer, completely blissfully unaware of how impossible it is to educate in a world dominated by lies and exciting propaganda campaigns far more advanced than any pamphlets or books about Liberty could ever hope to compete with.

So as I try to uncover and expose truth for you people, you try to win an ideological battle, based on a humanity that simply does not exist.

Occam's Banana
11-13-2016, 08:01 PM

Sounds like a market opportunity for bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies ...

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 09:04 PM
Bull$#@!. This site is not about lying, this site about finding the truth. You are just supporting lies.

I haven't lied about anything.

When Cynthia McKinney attacked Donald Rumsfeld, the youtube was posted here and most cheered her on. She isn't a pure liberty candidate, but when she fights for things that we believe in we can support her for that

We should do the same thing for people who attack Trump.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 09:07 PM
I haven't lied about anything.

You said Trump's second amendment position was worse than most republicans and even some democrats. An outright lie, that you can not prove.

11-13-2016, 09:20 PM
So Trump was on 60 minutes. Flat out says he is breaking most of his campaign promises before he even takes office. I want to see the Trumpsters squirm their way out of this one. Hiring lobbyists, not locking Clinton up, no wall, doesn't hate the gays, illegals are "terrific people"

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/donald-trump-60-minutes-10-015817963.html

President-elect Donald Trump — yes, it’s still strange to say that — sat down with CBS’ 60 Minutes on Sunday to discuss what he plans to accomplish when he takes office in January. And some of his comments were nearly as surprising as his campaign’s victory.

In an in-depth conversation with 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl in Trump Tower on Friday, a noticeably subdued Trump addressed which of his campaign promises he intended to keep, his post-election conversations with Hillary Clinton and President Obama, and his reaction to the acts of racially charged violence being carried out in his name across the country.

Here, the ten most surprising revelations from Donald Trump’s 60 Minutes interview:

1. He’s already made nice with many of his opponents.

This presidential campaign was one of the most bitter we’ve ever seen, but Trump struck a conciliatory note with the candidates he battled against. He said of Hillary Clinton’s phone call to concede: “She couldn’t have been nicer. She’s a great competitor. Very strong. Very smart.” He noted that Bill Clinton and both President Bushes called to congratulate him. And he described his meeting with President Obama in cordial terms: “I found him to be terrific. I found him to be very smart and very nice. Great sense of humor.”

2. The “Wall” may be more like a fence.

Stahl asked Trump directly about his campaign promise to build a wall along the U.S./Mexico border, adding that some have said it’ll really be more like a fence. Would he accept that, she asked? “For certain areas, I would,” he responded, adding, “I’m very good at this. It’s called construction.” But he doubled down on his plan to deport millions of undocumented immigrants: “The people with criminal records, we’re getting them out of our country, or we’re going to incarcerate.” He did note, though, that some of those immigrants are “terrific people.”

RELATEDSaturday Night Live Monologue: ‘I’m Going to Give Him a Chance’">Dave Chappelle Wishes Donald Trump Luck in Saturday Night Live Monologue: ‘I’m Going to Give Him a Chance’

3. He’s already working with lobbyists… but he doesn’t like it.

Trump railed against the lobbyists and special-interest groups that dominate Washington during his campaign, but Stahl noted that he’s already added a number of lobbyists to his transition team. Trump copped to this, saying “I don’t like it, no,” but they’re “the only people you have down there. That’s the problem with the system. We’re gonna clean it up. They know the system right now, but we’re gonna phase that out.”

4. He wants any of his supporters attacking minorities to “stop it.”

Trump feigned ignorance when Stahl asked him about the rash of racially charged attacks on minorities since his election: “I’m very surprised to hear that. I hate to hear it.” (He added, “I think it’s a very small amount.”) What would he say to Trump supporters taunting and attacking minorities? “I say stop it. If it helps. I’ll say it right to the camera: Stop it.” He later added, “I think it’s horrible, if it’s happening.” But he cautioned: “I think it’s built up by the press.”

RELATEDCorey Lewandowski Resigns at CNN — Is He Headed to Trump’s White House?

5. He credits social media for his big win.

Trump is a notorious tweeter, and he intends to continue using Twitter and other social media in a “very restrained” manner as President: “It’s a great form of communication.” He sees it as a way to get his message out when he’s criticized by the mainstream media: “I have a method of fighting back.” And he thinks it was instrumental in his victory: “I think it helped me win all these races where they spent much more money than I did. I think social media has more power than the money they spent.”

6. He won’t commit to locking Hillary Clinton up.

Despite promising that he would appoint a special prosecutor to put Hillary Clinton in jail if he won, Trump’s stance has softened. “I’m gonna think about it,” he says. “I want to focus on jobs. I want to focus on health care.” He insists “she did some bad things,” but he showed sympathy for the Clintons: “I don’t want to hurt them. They’re good people.” He’ll keep us in suspense on this one, he tells Stahl: “I’ll give you a very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes.”

VIDEOSThe Daily Show‘s Hasan Minhaj and Michelle Wolf Just Delivered TV’s Best Post-Election Takedowns">The Daily Show‘s Hasan Minhaj and Michelle Wolf Just Delivered TV’s Best Post-Election Takedowns

7. Even Melania thinks he goes too far sometimes.

Future First Lady Melania Trump also sat down with Stahl, and she addressed his aggressive approach on Twitter: “Sometimes it got him in trouble, but it helped a lot as well.” Did she ever tell him he crossed the line? “I did. Of course I did. Many times. Sometimes he listens, sometimes he doesn’t… I think he hears me, but he will do what he wants to do in the end.”

8. He won’t fight to overturn gay marriage.

Opposition to LGBT rights has been a part of the Republican platform for decades, but Trump signaled that he doesn’t want to continue that fight. When Stahl brought up the LGBT community, he proudly replied, “I mentioned them at the Republican national convention.” And he’s not planning to oppose gay marriage in the courts, he says: “It’s irrelevant, because it’s already settled. It’s done. I’m fine with that.”

VIDEOSRatings: Election Night Draws 71 Mil, On Par With Obama’s Historic 2008 Win

9. He’d be in favor of ditching the electoral college.

The electoral college system gave Trump the win (Hillary won the popular vote), and Trump, shockingly, isn’t against switching to a straight popular vote count. “I would rather see it where you went with simple votes,” he said. “You know, you got 100 million votes, someone else gets 90 million votes…” But he added, in defense of the electoral college: “There’s a reason for doing this, because it brings all the states into play. And there’s something very good about that. I do respect the system.”

10. He’ll only take a dollar per year in salary.

Trump doesn’t need the salary that comes with the office of president — around $400,000 a year — and he confirmed to Stahl that he’ll forego that salary: “I think I have to, by law, take one dollar. So I’ll take one dollar a year.” He didn’t even know how much the president makes, and had to ask Stahl. But he reiterated: “I’m not taking it.” The savings won’t pay off the national debt… but it’s a start.

lilymc
11-13-2016, 09:24 PM
"They're good people"?

:-/

https://freedomfightertimes.com/podcast/trump-doesnt-want-special-prosecutor-clintons-doesnt-want-hurt/

full interview here: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/

misterx
11-13-2016, 09:39 PM

For once, I'm in complete agreement with you.

donnay
11-13-2016, 10:16 PM
Are you going to pay me for wasting my time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bj6zR7cNog

Now are you going to pay me for wasting my time? I heard what he said.

I watched the 60 minutes interview and I heard him say, "Repealed and replaced." Of course you provided the CNN report. Why not just go to the 60 minutes interview rather than the banal drivel that comes from the CNN spin.

It's getting beyond ridiculous that the MSM just can't get over they were played like a fiddle and they are the sore losers.

donnay
11-13-2016, 10:25 PM
"They're good people"?

:-/

https://freedomfightertimes.com/podcast/trump-doesnt-want-special-prosecutor-clintons-doesnt-want-hurt/

full interview here: http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/60-minutes-interview-president-elect-donald-trump/

C'mon folks!! Does anyone REALLY think he is going to tip his hand this early in the game. We ALL know the body count that follows the Clinton's. We all know that Trump is receiving death threats daily!!

The man isn't even in office and the critics are in full force. Meanwhile Obama still has the same amount of time to lob a lot of hand grenades to damage this country before he leaves office.

Let's all sit back and relax and try to focus!

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 10:39 PM

Exactly. Trump's problem isn't that they're here. It's that the government isn't keeping track of them. He is all about the surveillance state. Any time he promotes something that has some appeal, you just have to ask what the catch is and on a moment's reflection you'll see it. And it's usually about keeping closer tabs on all of us. Take the national concealed carry permit, for example.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 10:40 PM
The man isn't even in office and the critics are in full force

That's a good thing. Right?

CPUd
11-13-2016, 10:45 PM
Exactly. Trump's problem isn't that they're here. It's that the government isn't keeping track of them. He is all about the surveillance state. Any time he promotes something that has some appeal, you just have to ask what the catch is and on a moment's reflection you'll see it. And it's usually about keeping closer tabs on all of us. Take the national concealed carry permit, for example.

What would you expect, from someone who wants to use the PATRIOT Act to "make Mexico pay"?

Compelling Mexico to Pay for the Wall

Introduction: The provision of the Patriot Act, Section 326 - the "know your customer" provision, compelling financial institutions to demand identity documents before opening accounts or conducting financial transactions is a fundamental element of the outline below. That section authorized the executive branch to issue detailed regulations on the subject, found at 31 CFR 130.120-121. It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year. There are several ways to compel Mexico to pay for the wall including the following:

On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.

On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules: There is no doubt that Mexico is engaging in unfair subsidy behavior that has eliminated thousands of U.S. jobs, and which we are obligated to respond to; the impact of any tariffs on the price imports will be more than offset by the economic and income gains of increased production in the United States, in addition to revenue from any tariffs themselves. Mexico needs access to our markets much more than the reverse, so we have all the leverage and will win the negotiation. By definition, if you have a large trade deficit with a nation, it means they are selling far more to you than the reverse - thus they, not you, stand to lose from enforcing trade rules through tariffs (as has been done to save many U.S. industries in the past).

Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is one of our greatest leverage points. We also have leverage through business and tourist visas for important people in the Mexican economy. Keep in mind, the United States has already taken in 4X more migrants than any other country on planet earth, producing lower wages and higher unemployment for our own citizens and recent migrants.

Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year. The border-crossing card is also one of the greatest sources of illegal immigration into the United States, via overstays. Mexico is also the single largest recipient of U.S. green cards, which confer a path to U.S. citizenship. Again, we have the leverage so Mexico will back down.

Conclusion: Mexico has taken advantage of us in another way as well: gangs, drug traffickers and cartels have freely exploited our open borders and committed vast numbers of crimes inside the United States. The United States has borne the extraordinary daily cost of this criminal activity, including the cost of trials and incarcerations. Not to mention the even greater human cost. We have the moral high ground here, and all the leverage. It is time we use it in order to Make America Great Again.

donnay
11-13-2016, 10:50 PM
That's a good thing. Right?

*SIGH* :rolleyes:

You should use the same energy to critique what Obama does in the next 67 days.

lilymc
11-13-2016, 10:51 PM
C'mon folks!! Does anyone REALLY think he is going to tip his hand this early in the game. We ALL know the body count that follows the Clinton's. We all know that Trump is receiving death threats daily!!

The man isn't even in office and the critics are in full force. Meanwhile Obama still has the same amount of time to lob a lot of hand grenades to damage this country before he leaves office.

Let's all sit back and relax and try to focus!

I wasn't expecting him to keep up his campaign rhetoric, because of course he has to be diplomatic now. But he was outright praising them in that interview. And that's not the first time he has spoken highly of her, he did that in the past too, before the election. So which one is the real Donald Trump? The pre-election Trump, the campaign Trump, or the post-election/president-elect Trump?

Don't get me wrong. I want to believe with you that he's not one of them, and that he genuinely wants to drain the swamp... so I'll try to give him the benefit of the doubt. I was just disappointed to hear him say those things about the clintons.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 11:23 PM
So Trump was on 60 minutes. Flat out says he is breaking most of his campaign promises before he even takes office. I want to see the Trumpsters squirm their way out of this one. Hiring lobbyists, not locking Clinton up, no wall, doesn't hate the gays, illegals are "terrific people"

He never said lobbyists and insiders would not be in his cabinet. He also did not answer about hiring a special prosecutor, so that is a not a no, like you claim, but if MSM wants to interpret it that way, I am fine with their interpretation. It would not help the nation, at this moment, to say he would lock her up. He never said he hates gays, in fact he held up a LGBTQ flag handed to him at one of his rallies.

He is a centipede, a nimble navigator, with a poisonous bite.

Yes, many illegals are good people. They are hard workers, and come here to work. But they have to do it legally. Nobody ever believed it would be a giant concrete wall 40 feet high for 1950 miles. Remember when he said the wall was getting 10 feet higher? Is that a campaign promise now too?

I was just disappointed to hear him say those things about the clintons.

If he had called them crooks and criminals, it would not have helped the situation in the cities. Honestly, if he had said he really wasn't going to prosecute, I'd be fine with that right now, because he is hoping she does not get a pardon. But the fact he did not say no, to me means, yes, he is going to prosecute, but he has to step very carefully.

The FBI and NYPD know about the pedo-ring and the Clinton Foundation.

The UK had a huge pedo ring unearthed in the upper eschalons of power. The media talked about it for one day, and then it just vanished, as if it was never exposed. They have to play their cards right.

I just watched the 60 minutes, in its entirety, and as always, the media is trying to paint it as a betrayal by moving words around.

misterx
11-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Certain people on here are always pushing the media's narrative. Of course they say they just want to be objective and provide the opposing viewpoint. I have to ask myself, why do they provide this great service - what do they get out of it? If they are truly liberty lovers who just like to play devil's advocate, then why do they never feel the need to say anything negative about a liberal? Why would such a person choose to hang on Ron Paul Forums? I suspect some accounts will disappear when the Open Society Foundation gets shut down.

misterx
11-13-2016, 11:26 PM

Did you want him to hate "the gays"?

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 11:47 PM
*SIGH* :rolleyes:

You should use the same energy to critique what Obama does in the next 67 days.

Of course. And that goes both ways doesn't it?

It is surreal watching people here who won't apply the same critical standards to Trump that they have always done to others, like Obama. When he was elected in 2008, he didn't have people here cheer leading him the way Trump does, and castigated others who wanted to criticize him talking about how he hadn't had a chance to implement his policies yet.

misterx
11-14-2016, 12:08 AM
Of course. And that goes both ways doesn't it?

It is surreal watching people here who won't apply the same critical standards to Trump that they have always done to others, like Obama. When he was elected in 2008, he didn't have people here cheer leading him the way Trump does, and castigated others who wanted to criticize him talking about how he hadn't had a chance to implement his policies yet.

Obama never talked about auditing the Fed.

If Trump turns out like Obama, you will see all of us turn on him. I've already been critical of some of the things I've seen so far. It's far too early to declare him a fraud though.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 12:13 AM
It's far too early to declare him a fraud though.

Of course he's not a fraud. That would imply that he's even pretending to be one of us. He isn't. He has been vocally against everything this website stands for his entire life.

So why do people here want to act like he's one of the good guys?

The election is over. There's no longer any reason to try to get people to vote for him to stop Hillary from winning, if that was your thinking.

Now that he won, we can all unite and go into full on opposition mode. The only reason not to do that, beating Hillary, is gone.

Now, if he turns out to surprise us all and do something good, we can support him in that. But he hasn't even taken office yet, so it's way too premature for that.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 12:52 AM
Of course he's not a fraud. That would imply that he's even pretending to be one of us. He isn't. He has been vocally against everything this website stands for his entire life.

The election is over. There's no longer any reason to try to get people to vote for him to stop Hillary from winning, if that was your thinking.

Now that he won, we can all unite and go into full on opposition mode. The only reason not to do that, beating Hillary, is gone.

Now, if he turns out to surprise us all and do something good, we can support him in that. But he hasn't even taken office yet, so it's way too premature for that.

Nobody is buying it anymore.

RandallFan
11-14-2016, 01:54 AM
Trump said 3 million illegal aliens are bad. Rand said 11.9 million illegals were good at one point.

devil21
11-14-2016, 03:16 AM

It's all about trading Creator derived rights for mere fleeting privileges, privileges obtained (and rights lost) by voluntary contractual consent. IOW, asking for permission through voluntary contracts (permit? permission...know the damn language!). Obtaining permission where none is needed is, however, an exercise of free will. Ignorance is also an exercise of free will.

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 03:51 AM
Bryan asked us the forum some time back not to insult them us. Really all you can do is report them us.
fixed that for you.

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 04:09 AM
It's getting beyond ridiculous that the MSM just can't get over they were played like a fiddle and they are the sore losers.
I would just love it if Trump gives a uuuge finger to the old media (mainstream) and totally embraces the new.

Don't even give those fuckers a press pass. That would be so awesome.

devil21
11-14-2016, 04:10 AM
post slide^^^^^

11-14-2016, 11:47 AM
He never said lobbyists and insiders would not be in his cabinet. He also did not answer about hiring a special prosecutor, so that is a not a no, like you claim, but if MSM wants to interpret it that way, I am fine with their interpretation. It would not help the nation, at this moment, to say he would lock her up. He never said he hates gays, in fact he held up a LGBTQ flag handed to him at one of his rallies.

He is a centipede, a nimble navigator, with a poisonous bite.

Yes, many illegals are good people. They are hard workers, and come here to work. But they have to do it legally. Nobody ever believed it would be a giant concrete wall 40 feet high for 1950 miles. Remember when he said the wall was getting 10 feet higher? Is that a campaign promise now too?

If he had called them crooks and criminals, it would not have helped the situation in the cities. Honestly, if he had said he really wasn't going to prosecute, I'd be fine with that right now, because he is hoping she does not get a pardon. But the fact he did not say no, to me means, yes, he is going to prosecute, but he has to step very carefully.

The FBI and NYPD know about the pedo-ring and the Clinton Foundation.

The UK had a huge pedo ring unearthed in the upper eschalons of power. The media talked about it for one day, and then it just vanished, as if it was never exposed. They have to play their cards right.

I just watched the 60 minutes, in its entirety, and as always, the media is trying to paint it as a betrayal by moving words around.

Are you going to be making excuses for the full 4 years?

Did you want him to hate "the gays"?

I don't really care either way. I just enjoy pointing out when he does a 180 about what he campaigned on.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 12:32 PM

You have not proven anything.

I don't really care either way. I just enjoy pointing out when he does a 180 about what he campaigned on.

Please quote where he said anything disparaging gays (as a group) or gay marriage.

misterx
11-14-2016, 02:35 PM

He never campaigned on hating "the gays". He actually campaigned on the opposite. Did you not watch his convention speech where he said he supports the LTBT community? Did you forget that he said he doesn't care what bathroom people use? I actually disagree with him on the latter, but it completely contradicts your claim.

11-14-2016, 05:57 PM

Please quote where he said anything disparaging gays (as a group) or gay marriage.

He never campaigned on hating "the gays". He actually campaigned on the opposite. Did you not watch his convention speech where he said he supports the LTBT community? Did you forget that he said he doesn't care what bathroom people use? I actually disagree with him on the latter, but it completely contradicts your claim.

You know I'm trolling you right? I could give a crap about what Trump said or what his positions were. They will be different tomorrow anyway.

misterx
11-14-2016, 06:13 PM
You know I'm trolling you right? I could give a crap about what Trump said or what his positions were. They will be different tomorrow anyway.

No, you genuinely believe Trump changed his position, but he didn't. Now that you got proven wrong you suddenly don't care, but Trump is somehow still a flip-flopper.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 06:20 PM

https://ballotpedia.org/2016_presidential_candidates_on_LGBTQ_rights

On the issue of gay marriage, Donald Trump said during a November 2013 interview on MSNBC, "I think I’m evolving, and I think I’m a very fair person, but I have been for traditional marriage. I am for traditional marriage, I am for a marriage between a man and a woman.”[30]

In a March 2011 interview with The Des Moines Register, Trump said gay couples should not be allowed to marry or receive the same benefits as married heterosexual couples.

In a June 28, 2015, interview on CNN's "State of the Union," Donald Trump was asked by anchor Jake Tapper how Trump's three marriages fit into the definition of "traditional marriage." Trump responded that someone asking the question has "a very good point" and suggested he was at fault for his divorces. Tapper said he wasn't asking for an explanation for Trump's divorces, but rather what he would say to a gay person on this question. Trump answered, "I don't say anything. I'm just for traditional marriage."[16]

On June 26, 2015, following the Obergefell v. Hodges ruling, Trump tweeted, "Once again the Bush appointed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts has let us down. Jeb pushed him hard! Remember!"[17]

Obergefell v. Hodges was the ruling which allowed gay marriage.

alucard13mm
11-14-2016, 06:43 PM
If Bolton is Secretary of State... its game over :s. Fun times over.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 07:03 PM

It is unfortunate you have to flame trolls to kill them.

If Bolton is Secretary of State... its game over :s. Fun times over.

It won't be.

jmdrake
11-14-2016, 07:06 PM
Do you remember the bet? It was if Trump appoints Bolton.

This issue, jackass, is that you lied and said Bolton wasn't on the list. He was. I never said that Bolton would definitely be appointed dumbass. I said he was on the list. You called that "propaganda" when that came straight from the mouth of Trump himself. And I said Trump might appoint someone worse. He appointed Bob "bailout" Corker, a complete RINO. Hope your happy.

jmdrake
11-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Now are you going to pay me for wasting my time? I heard what he said.

I watched the 60 minutes interview and I heard him say, "Repealed and replaced." Of course you provided the CNN report. Why not just go to the 60 minutes interview rather than the banal drivel that comes from the CNN spin.

:rolleyes: I said he said he would keep parts of Obamacare and the 60 minutes interview confirmed that. Sheesh.... What the hell are you babbling about?

Edit: Seriously I'm wondering what Trump does to the IQ of his supporters? This is what started this silly "argument."

Seriously donnay WTF? I said Trump said he would keep parts of Obamacare and you admit now that you heard it but you want to make an issue over the fact that he's using the magic words "repeal and replace?" So freaking what? He still said he'd keep parts of Obamacare. Good grief lady, you don't even have an argument.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 07:17 PM
He appointed Bob "bailout" Corker,.
Link?

P.S. corker is not worse than Bolton.

donnay
11-14-2016, 07:25 PM
:rolleyes: I said he said he would keep parts of Obamacare and the 60 minutes interview confirmed that. Sheesh.... What the hell are you babbling about?

No babble here, you're buying into the babble (confusion) and edits from MSM--but carry on!

Case in point: CBS Withholds Trump Anti-Violence Soundbite for Two Days… (https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/14/cbs-withholds-trump-anti-violence-soundbite-for-two-days/)

I will be patient enough to see what actually happens after January 20, 2017.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Bolton is so bad that Rudy would be an upgrade.

Zippyjuan
11-14-2016, 07:28 PM
"Bomb Iran" Bolton heading up the Secretary of State for Trump's alleged retreat from world conflicts?

UWDude
11-14-2016, 07:34 PM
"Bomb Iran" Bolton heading up the Secretary of State for Trump's alleged retreat from world conflicts?

No. It will not be Bolton. want to take a ban bet on it?
You will have about 1 month left for your FUD predictions and shilling, and then you'll have to create a sock puppet account.
1 year. Ban bet, bitch.

The Gold Standard
11-14-2016, 07:44 PM
Bolton is so bad that Rudy would be an upgrade.

Is that how you folks are going to justify this? If he doesn't pick the worst possible candidate, but only the second worst, then he is still on the side of liberty? He's negotiating with the Trumpcucks. Ask for the world (Bolton), settle for what you originally wanted anyway (Giuliani).

UWDude
11-14-2016, 08:17 PM
Is that how you folks are going to justify this? If he doesn't pick the worst possible candidate, but only the second worst, then he is still on the side of liberty? He's negotiating with the Trumpcucks. Ask for the world (Bolton), settle for what you originally wanted anyway (Giuliani).

the MSM has been thoroughly discredited, and yet... here you people are, still thinking it tells the truth. When are you going to wake up and see they still have an agenda?

11-14-2016, 08:35 PM
the MSM has been thoroughly discredited, and yet... here you people are, still thinking it tells the truth. When are you going to wake up and see they still have an agenda?

You also have an agenda. Yours apparently is defending whatever Trump does or says.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 08:37 PM
You also have an agenda. Yours apparently is defending whatever Trump does or says.

But i have been right.

11-14-2016, 08:39 PM
But i have been right.

Unreal. Trump has flipped around and backtracked before even taking office. He just makes it all up as he goes along.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 08:43 PM
Unreal. Trump has flipped around and backtracked before even taking office. He just makes it all up as he goes along.

You have been wrong about everything, because you fall for the state media misdirections and manipulations. Stop being wrong. Stop believing anything the media says.

misterx
11-14-2016, 09:28 PM

Why would we oppose someone who hasn't done anything yet?

misterx
11-14-2016, 09:32 PM
I still don't understand why it's game over if Trump nominates one bad person. This same crowd said Obama wasn't so bad because he nominated one good person.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:34 PM
Why would we oppose someone who hasn't done anything yet?

The same reason we would do that if Hillary had won.

Because he has vocally committed himself to a mission of opposing what we believe in.

Some people here have it backwards. It's like they want to presume that he's good and just start supporting him before he's even done anything yet. And that makes no sense.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:35 PM
I still don't understand why it's game over if Trump nominates one bad person. This same crowd said Obama wasn't so bad because he nominated one good person.

What crowd said that?

BV2
11-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Only honest people can make promises to begin with. Other people, orange people, just say words.

misterx
11-14-2016, 09:38 PM
The same reason we would do that if Hillary had won.

Because he has vocally committed himself to a mission of opposing what we believe in.

Some people here have it backwards. It's like they want to presume that he's good and just start supporting him before he's even done anything yet. And that makes no sense.

He has committed himself to opposing what you believe in, not we. I don't believe in open borders and unbalanced trade deals.

UWDude
Only honest people can make promises to begin with. Other people, orange people, just say words.

Until actions. Its been 5 days, ffs. Nothing has actually happened, except he has made 2 appointments, and they were staff appointments.

misterx
What crowd said that?

The one you seem to belong to.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:39 PM
The one you seem to belong to.

I highly doubt that.

Superfluous Man
11-14-2016, 09:40 PM
He has committed himself to opposing what you believe in, not we. I don't believe in open borders and unbalanced trade deals.

No, "we," as in all of us who agree with the official mission of this website, which also has a sticky thread for Trump opposition research.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 09:42 PM
No, "we," as in all of us who agree with the official mission of this website, which also has a sticky thread for Trump opposition research.

Official mission statement says nothing about trump.
And posting rumors, and making false predictions does nothing but prove how stupid you are.

donnay
11-14-2016, 09:56 PM

Edit: Seriously I'm wondering what Trump does to the IQ of his supporters? This is what started this silly "argument."

Seriously donnay WTF? I said Trump said he would keep parts of Obamacare and you admit now that you heard it but you want to make an issue over the fact that he's using the magic words "repeal and replace?" So freaking what? He still said he'd keep parts of Obamacare. Good grief lady, you don't even have an argument.

I heard Trump on 60 minutes say, "REPEAL AND REPLACE." Trump has said that he wants to have more free market choices and allow people to make their own choice and have competing Insurance companies to choose from, not just a few. I also heard him say no one should be forced to get insurance either. So for now, I will wait and see what he does.

Let us not forget Obama told everyone they would be able to keep their doctors and it would be more affordable for people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYdIiY0Iips

Again, Trump has a lot of work to do between now and then. He has 4,000 positions to fill BEFORE he gets into office. The MSM is purposely twisting and distorting and out-and-out fabricating what Trump is saying more often than not I understand, wholeheartedly, why he broke protocol with the media after he was elected by not allowing them interviews and the press core to follow him around. It's crystal clear to me, who their master is.

The Gold Standard
11-14-2016, 10:31 PM

One bad person? Priebus is a piece of shit. His finalists for SoS are the scum of the earth. Almost every member of his transition team is a banker and/or a warmonger. Are you fucking people just covering your ears and humming? Pretending that Trump didn't expose the stupidity of your grand "liberty" plan less than a week after the election?

UWDude
11-14-2016, 10:34 PM
His finalists for SoS are the scum of the earth.

His lying media rumored finalists. Stop stating anonymous media sources as fact. You must learn to separate truth from fiction.
And Priebus is just a staff officer. He will have no bearing whatsoever on policy. His job is deal making and arm twisting, not dictating policy.

How can you still believe anything the media says from unknown sources?

Almost every member of his transition team is a banker and/or a warmonger.

Do you even know how many members are in the transition team?

jmdrake
11-16-2016, 05:23 PM
Link?

P.S. corker is not worse than Bolton.

Damn list changes daily. Trump's transition is in turmoil. Ben Carson, who I actually would LIKE to see in the cabinet as surgeon general or HHS, yesterday said he wouldn't take any position. Probably fallout from Steve Bannon.

jmdrake
11-16-2016, 05:25 PM
I heard Trump on 60 minutes say, "REPEAL AND REPLACE." Trump has said that he wants to have more free market choices and allow people to make their own choice and have competing Insurance companies to choose from, not just a few. I also heard him say no one should be forced to get insurance either. So for now, I will wait and see what he does.

I never said that he didn't say that. I said he said he would keep parts of Obamacare and he did. Seriously your argument lacks merit. If Trump repealed Obamacare and replaced it with 100% of Obamacare technically that would be a repeal and replace. As it stands he will repeal Obamacare and replace it with parts of Obamacare. Whether those parts are parts you can live with is an open question.

UWDude
11-16-2016, 05:28 PM
Trump's transition is in turmoil.

Still parroting the media, I see. Trump says it is fine, and only he knows the list of finalists.

11-16-2016, 08:08 PM
There is new terminology for what happened in this thread. Trumpsplaining.

jmdrake
11-16-2016, 09:43 PM
Still parroting the media, I see. Trump says it is fine, and only he knows the list of finalists.

Can you think of any other time in history where people who were on the short list came out later and said they didn't want a position? I can't.

Also I've already proven you a liar. Trump himself said he was considering John Bolton for SOS. I posted the video. Cut the lies. It's embarassing.

TheCount
11-16-2016, 09:46 PM
Damn list changes daily. Trump's transition is in turmoil. Ben Carson, who I actually would LIKE to see in the cabinet as surgeon general or HHS, yesterday said he wouldn't take any position. Probably fallout from Steve Bannon.If you can't convince Ben freaking Carson to join your administration, there must be serious problems.

UWDude
11-16-2016, 10:14 PM
Can you think of any other time in history where people who were on the short list came out later and said they didn't want a position? I can't.

Also I've already proven you a liar. Trump himself said he was considering John Bolton for SOS. I posted the video. Cut the lies. It's embarassing.

No, I said he would not pick Bolton. And he will not. End of story.
When are you going to stop believing the media's lies?

If you can't convince Ben freaking Carson to join your administration, there must be serious problems.

"serious problems" "must be" because... reasons.

BV2
11-16-2016, 10:34 PM
Until actions. Its been 5 days, ffs. Nothing has actually happened, except he has made 2 appointments, and they were staff appointments.

His history tells a tale replete with reneging and shady dealings. Orange is the new black, truly.

UWDude
11-16-2016, 10:41 PM
His history tells a tale replete with reneging and shady dealings. Orange is the new black, truly.

How has the media's history with regards to Trump been? Duh. Wake up. Get with reality.

BV2
11-16-2016, 10:44 PM
How has the media's history with regards to Trump been? Duh. Wake up. Get with reality.

That Cheato was screwing contractors and tenants long before his orangeness caused grandmas everywhere to call the tv repair guy.

TheCount
11-17-2018, 03:28 PM
Bump.

nobody's_hero
11-17-2018, 03:44 PM
Bump.

Good bump. Always need to be reminded that the media lies.

Anti Globalist
11-17-2018, 03:52 PM
Well Bolton became the national security advisor instead of secretary of state.