PDA

View Full Version : German Protesters Are Funny and Stupid.

AngryCanadian
11-12-2016, 03:09 PM
LOL German Protesters Are Funny and Stupid.

So today in Germany they were protesting agaisnt president elect Trump while they were waving LGBT flags.

Whats so funny and stupid? well the two million male migrants are people who are agaisnt LGBT rights if anything those German Protesters should be protesting Angela Merkel for allowing the destruction of Europe to happen.

I just don't see what LGBT communities see in Obama and Hillary they have done nothing for them.
:rolleyes:

alucard13mm
11-12-2016, 03:13 PM
As i mentioned before.. a few of the internet friends and fans i lost were german.

One of them expressed fear of refugees and carry around a knife and mace for protection. Called me crazy for telling her that she should have a gun for protection a few months ago. How her town of 2000 people now has 400+ migrants with police issueing warnings not to go out alone at night.

She blocked me on Steam a few days ago.

not sure why germans are freaking out...

seapilot
11-12-2016, 06:03 PM
Progressives mistake these two words for meaning the same thing. They master the first but fail the second.

ed·u·ca·tion
ˌejəˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
the process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.
"a new system of public education"
synonyms: teaching, schooling, tuition, tutoring, instruction, coaching, training, tutelage, guidance; More
an enlightening experience.
"a day with those kids was an education in patience and forbearance"

in·tel·li·gence
inˈteləjəns/
noun
the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

AngryCanadian
11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
As i mentioned before.. a few of the internet friends and fans i lost were german.

One of them expressed fear of refugees and carry around a knife and mace for protection. Called me crazy for telling her that she should have a gun for protection a few months ago. How her town of 2000 people now has 400+ migrants with police issueing warnings not to go out alone at night.

She blocked me on Steam a few days ago.

not sure why germans are freaking out...
Cant say i am not surprised thats a new normal now in Europe i guess she blocked because they know its true and truth is first casualty of war don't worry she will come around when her people in her town get enough of their treatment from these migrants.

It only takes time. I mean look at France and Pairs.