PDA

View Full Version : A Special Thank You

Sarge
11-12-2016, 12:33 PM
To all those well wishes and prayers I wish to say thank you.

I got through the heat surgery alright. I did spring a leak in the groin when I threw up from the morphine. Still very sore there with a two football size black and blue bruise from the blood leaking.

Amazing that they had 10 people working on me during the procedure. They were talking about actors while getting me ready and I said Clint Eastwood is my kind of gut. They all yelled yes.

Feel great other than still sore in the groin. Surprised I had little pain in the chest.

I was happy to get the final election results.

To all that saved the Supreme Court for the next several years I give my deepest thank you for my sons and us.

A great rest of the year and next year to all.

Sarge

nobody's_hero
11-12-2016, 12:51 PM
They were talking about actors while getting me ready and I said Clint Eastwood is my kind of gut. They all yelled yes.

Well, if your gut was made of Clint Eastwood, it's no wonder you made it through okay.

But seriously, good to hear.

angelatc
11-12-2016, 12:57 PM
Well I must have missed something. Get well soon, and yeah - the SCOTUS alone is reason to celebrate the Hillary defeat.

donnay
11-12-2016, 02:02 PM

I got through the heat surgery alright. I did spring a leak in the groin when I threw up from the morphine. Still very sore there with a two football size black and blue bruise from the blood leaking.

Amazing that they had 10 people working on me during the procedure. They were talking about actors while getting me ready and I said Clint Eastwood is my kind of gut. They all yelled yes.

Feel great other than still sore in the groin. Surprised I had little pain in the chest.

To all that saved the Supreme Court for the next several years I give my deepest thank you for my sons and us.

Sarge

Glad all is well. :)

rprprs
11-12-2016, 02:48 PM
Great to hear, Sarge. Hope your speedy recovery continues unabated. :)

heavenlyboy34
11-12-2016, 02:51 PM
w00t! I'm not around here enough to know what happened to you, but I'm glad you're safe and sound! :D ~hugs~ Praying for ya, brother.

Suzanimal
11-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery!

Jdayh
11-12-2016, 03:24 PM

Sarge

glad your still with us...btw--are you the same sarge from DP??? if so cool! great to see you here!

Anti Federalist
11-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Had not known you were ill, but great to hear you are doing OK.

All the best for a fast recovery.

Anti Federalist
11-12-2016, 04:08 PM
Had not known you were ill, but great to hear you are doing OK.

All the best for a fast recovery.