PDA

View Full Version : Protest Voters Are Being Blamed For Handing Trump The Presidency

ProBlue33
11-12-2016, 09:13 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christina-laughlin/protest-voters-what-the-hell_b_12888326.html

Actually I 100% disagree with that, blame the DNC who put their thumb on the scale during the primaries to defeat Bernie, in fact if all the supers would have waited until after all the states voted and then voted with both their states and who had the most popular momentum, Sanders would most likely be President elect right now.

Just like disenfranchised Ron Paul voters refused to vote for Romney in 2012, and he lost. In 2016 disenfranchised Sanders supporters did not support Clinton
and she lost. Why reward treachery and political BS, doing anything to win will now be video taped and recorded, this is a new era, if you have to cheat and deceive your way to a win then be prepared to be outed and lose.

Both parties need to learn to support the populist grass roots voting, at least the GOP couldn't stop theirs this election cycle.

UWDude
11-12-2016, 10:53 AM
My brother voted Jill Stein.
His second choice was Trump.

Brian4Liberty
11-12-2016, 11:41 AM
These people can't logic their way out of a paper bag, so it is nearly impossible for them to understand the math, statistics and assumptions necessary to analyze this vote.

Brian4Liberty
11-12-2016, 11:41 AM
My brother voted Jill Stein.
His second choice was Trump.

Exactly.

seapilot
11-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Pass the blame everywhere except where it belongs. Corrupt DNC gave the nomination to a completely corrupt candidate to run a corrupt system.

alucard13mm
11-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Blame racist, uneducated white males...
Blame white females...
Blame protest voters..
What else?