PDA

View Full Version : Federal Employees at the EPA Were Devastated

AuH20
11-11-2016, 10:06 PM
Their reign of puddle terror is coming to an end.

http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060045642

TheTexan
11-11-2016, 10:17 PM
Trump Trump Trump Trump!

Danke
11-11-2016, 10:18 PM
That will save some money, should cut their retirement too.

Origanalist
11-11-2016, 10:29 PM
U.S. EPA employees were in tears. Worried Energy Department staffers were offered counseling. Some federal employees were so depressed, they took time off. Others might retire early.

And some employees are in downright panic mode in the aftermath of Donald Trump's victory.

These shitheads are as bad as the college crybabies. Who is paying for their counseling? (rhetorical)

Origanalist
11-11-2016, 10:36 PM
If 1/3 of the panic and angst being generated across the country turns out to be justified I'll change my opinion of Trump. Seeing is believing.

oyarde
11-11-2016, 10:39 PM
That will save some money, should cut their retirement too.

Fire them all and scrap the retirement. That is what I would do .

Spikender
11-11-2016, 10:40 PM
If 1/3 of the panic and angst being generated across the country turns out to be justified I'll change my opinion of Trump. Seeing is believing.

I'll have a more favorable opinion myself once I see EPA-wide layoffs of blubbering tax ticks.

The Northbreather
11-11-2016, 10:41 PM
Trump has a taste for these types of tears?

oyarde
11-11-2016, 10:41 PM
I 'll even buy Trump a Zippo if he just wants to stroll the halls & cubicles at the EPA and flick it while quietly making eye contact with them.

Krugminator2
11-11-2016, 10:57 PM
It is pretty interesting that Trump's team is putting someone from the Competitive Enterprise Institute to make decisions about EPA personnel. That is pretty hardcore and surprising. I have a hard time believing Chris Christie would have had something to do with that. CEI is very libertarian.

eleganz
11-11-2016, 11:05 PM
You guys may want to see the EPA wiped out but it'll never happen, these things need to happen so slowly that people can't tell that its even getting smaller. Overreach is what ruined Obama and overreach is why the GOP holds all of the cards.

seapilot
11-12-2016, 12:18 AM
I imagine every state has some type of their own Environment agency, not much need anymore for an EPA.

seapilot
11-12-2016, 12:25 AM
This is classic. Almost like a weird dream, A "climate change denier" is going to run the EPA!

From Wikipedia,

Global warming denial[edit]
In 2001, Ebell stated his belief that global warming is a hoax perpetrated by the European Union and the rest of the world to harm America's economy. He justified the allegation with a quote from European Commissioner Margot Wallström in her response to Bush's withdrawal from the Kyoto Protocol.[20][dead link] Ebell also called the UK's Chief Scientist David King "an alarmist with ridiculous views who knows nothing about climate change"; he added that since all scientists in Europe and in other countries outside the USA were funded by governments, none of them could be seen as independent.[21] 66 MPs signed an Early Day Motion deploring "in the strongest possible terms [his] unfounded and insulting criticism of Sir David King..."[22] In 2009 a Climatic Research Unit computer server at the University of East Anglia was hacked and thousands of emails and computer files were uploaded to a Russian server. Ebell said the hacked emails "make it clear that the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is an organized conspiracy dedicated to tricking the world into believing that global warming is a crisis that requires a drastic response."[2

Anti Federalist
11-12-2016, 01:04 AM
U.S. EPA employees were in tears. Worried Energy Department staffers were offered counseling. Some federal employees were so depressed, they took time off. Others might retire early.

And some employees are in downright panic mode in the aftermath of Donald Trump's victory.

Good.

Suzanimal
11-12-2016, 03:48 AM
Their reign of puddle terror is coming to an end.

http://www.eenews.net/stories/1060045642

These shitheads are as bad as the college crybabies. Who is paying for their counseling? (rhetorical)

Just a reminder of the kind of people who work there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454681-EPA-Cleaning-Our-Environment-Fouling-Its-Own-Hallways-with-Feces&highlight=epa+feces

dannno
11-12-2016, 02:13 PM
Just a reminder of the kind of people who work there.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?454681-EPA-Cleaning-Our-Environment-Fouling-Its-Own-Hallways-with-Feces&highlight=epa+feces

This^

tod evans
11-12-2016, 02:55 PM
I'll go hand out pink slips for free..

Hell I'll even pay my own way there.

Fuck those people!

Not just the EPA either, every alphabet agency.

Suzanimal
11-12-2016, 02:59 PM
I'll go hand out pink slips for free..

Hell I'll even pay my own way there.

Fuck those people!

Not just the EPA either, every alphabet agency.

I would pay to go watch tod evans hand out pink slips.:D