11-11-2016, 09:12 PM
;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e93ibNdwoRo

timosman
11-11-2016, 09:18 PM
cowardly jellyfishes :)

TheTexan
11-11-2016, 09:51 PM
On behalf of the liberty movement on this forum, thank YOU Donald J Trump.

Electing you was our great pleasure.

TheTexan
11-11-2016, 09:58 PM
And thank YOU Alex Jones for the great penis pills you offer.

eleganz
11-11-2016, 10:00 PM
If Trump continues along this path we hope him to, he's got my support. Ive been defending him with a lot of friends recently mainly as devil's advocate but the more I defend him the more I like him. The left is literally driving us towards him, talk about blow back.

Danke
11-11-2016, 10:07 PM

Too much horseback riding through the years down there for ya?

wizardwatson
11-11-2016, 10:30 PM
Well, I guess that settles it...

...AJ is definitely controlled opposition. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

oyarde
11-11-2016, 10:35 PM

Just tryin' to make america Great . Alex does his part with the dick pills .

Spikender
11-11-2016, 10:39 PM
He's not controlled, he's just far to eager to see globalist scum locked up. He's been ranting about them for years, he sees this as his opportunity.

I admit, I fall prey to it sometimes as well.

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-11-2016, 11:17 PM
Lol, this feels like living proof we somehow woke up in the alternate Berenstain Bears universe. Never thought I would see the day when Jones gets a Presidential interview, but it's only fitting Trump should give access to Infowars and Breitbart after the way the MSM treated him. I'm okay with this. Draining the swamp should extend to the media too, as they've been public enemy number one in the mind control mechanism over this country.

TommyJeff
11-12-2016, 07:08 AM
Presidential credibility to the alternative media, could help this platform obtain new eyes and new ears. I support that.

scm
11-12-2016, 07:34 AM
Thanks AJ for selling out everything you belive in. And thanks for helping the system put a tyrant in place. Job well done Alex.

scm
11-12-2016, 07:37 AM
On behalf of the liberty movement on this forum, thank YOU Donald J Trump.

Electing you was our great pleasure.

That a horrible fucking joke right there.

Carlybee
11-12-2016, 07:40 AM
I can't stand his voice. My son always tried to get me to watch AJ videos a decade ago. It's like having teeth pulled to sit through one. I find it funny that now suddenly the Trumpalistas have embraced the defacto harbinger of conspiracy theory. Many who a few years ago would have wanted him hanged for his claims that 911 was an inside job. (Although the claims of Podestas weird occultish stuff was eerily reminiscent of Bohemian Grove stories I first heard about on an AJ show).

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2016, 07:47 AM
Lol, this feels like living proof we somehow woke up in the alternate Berenstain Bears universe. Never thought I would see the day when Jones gets a Presidential interview, but it's only fitting Trump should give access to Infowars and Breitbart after the way the MSM treated him. I'm okay with this. Draining the swamp should extend to the media too, as they've been public enemy number one in the mind control mechanism over this country.

It would be great if Trump never gives an interview to the MSM ever and refuses to talk whenever their microphones are present.

otherone
11-12-2016, 07:52 AM
It would be great if Trump never gives an interview to the MSM ever and refuses to talk whenever their microphones are present.

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/watch-president-elect-trump-interview-on-60-minutes/

CPUd
11-12-2016, 07:55 AM
This one should be interesting:

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/watch-president-elect-trump-interview-on-60-minutes/

“It happens to be one of the strongest assets,” Trump said about insuring people with pre-existing conditions. “It adds cost, but it’s very much something we’re gonna try and keep.”

And, he told Stahl, that there will be no lapse between the repeal of Mr. Obama’s signature health-care law and its replacement by his version. The’re won’t be “a two day period” or “a two year period where there’s nothing. It will be repealed and replaced. I mean, you’ll know. And it’ll be great health care for much less money,” he promised.

“Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced,” Mr. Trump told the Wall Street Journal in an interview published Friday.

Mr. Trump favors keeping in place protections for patients with pre-existing conditions, along with a measure that allows parents to keep their children on their insurance policies until the age of 26, the Journal said, and it also reported that during their meeting Thursday, Mr. Obama asked the president-elect to reconsider repealing it.

In fact, Mr. Trump told the Journal that a big reason for his shift from his call for a full repeal was his meeting with Mr. Obama, who, he said, suggested areas of Obamacare to keep intact. “I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that,” Mr. Trump said.

Spikender
11-12-2016, 08:08 AM
Trumpers need to flood the Don with messages telling him "Fuck no, destroy the whole thing". Of course, us non-Trumpers could smell the bullshit stew from a mile away. Just wait for bad news about the wall and deportation.

scm
11-12-2016, 08:15 AM
out of respect, I will do that,” Mr. Trump said.

Out of respect I will continue your legacy Mr Bush oppsies, Obama, (who I hated during the campaign)
I have a feeling we are going to hear that a lot.

KEEF
11-12-2016, 08:19 AM
Trumpers need to flood the Don with messages telling him "$#@! no, destroy the whole thing". Of course, us non-Trumpers could smell the bull$#@! stew from a mile away. Just wait for bad news about the wall and deportation.
^THIS^

Chester Copperpot
11-12-2016, 08:35 AM

AGREED... A call from the president into Alex Jones is major credibility... Alex will be going mainstream if he already hasnt.

Indy Vidual
11-12-2016, 08:47 AM
...AJ is definitely controlled opposition. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

H. E. Panqui
11-12-2016, 08:47 AM
AGREED... A call from the president into Alex Jones is major credibility... Alex will be going mainstream if he already hasnt.

:cool:

...having alex will be great because we need another republican apologist and bootlicker on the radio dial....:rolleyes:

Chester Copperpot
11-12-2016, 11:17 AM
:cool:

...having alex will be great because we need another republican apologist and bootlicker on the radio dial....:rolleyes:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

rprprs
11-12-2016, 11:48 AM
Trumpers need to flood the Don with messages telling him "$#@! no, destroy the whole thing". Of course, us non-Trumpers could smell the bull$#@! stew from a mile away. Just wait for bad news about the wall and deportation.

Yep, it's coming. And all the penis pills in the world won't stop all Trump's alpha-dog bravado from being watered down and emasculated as reality sets in and the siren songs of the establishment once again prevail. It was inevitable.

Dangergirl
11-12-2016, 04:57 PM
We shouldn't underestimate the art of negotiation. Trump is a master at making deals. So when he says to Mexico, we're going to build a wall and you're going to pay for it, that sets a high price to bargin with...or maybe we really are going to build a wall and make them pay for it *halo*

Jamesiv1
11-12-2016, 05:51 PM
It would be awesome if DJ gave the mainstream media NO access.

No CNN, no FOX, Washington Post, New York Times, MSNBC....

AuH20
11-14-2016, 10:05 AM
Jones had an in-depth convo with DJT this past Friday. Jones doesn't want to disclose the nature of the conversation because he's afraid it will used against him. He also said that DJT jr is an avid listener.

https://youtu.be/Xkt2UpsRLMY?t=11m31s

jllundqu
11-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Alex Jones for Director of the CIA!

scm
11-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Alex Jones for Director of the CIA!
Perfect considering, He's already run by them

AuH20
11-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Alex also says that the Republicans intend to conduct impeachment proceedings. That info has been leaked to him. The CFR is furious about Trump. Expect McConnell and the old guard in the U.S. Senate to lead the charge.

milgram
11-14-2016, 10:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Filterman has pledged to keep Trump on the right path

dannno
11-14-2016, 03:22 PM

Disband the White House Press Corps, hold press conferences with Breitbart, infowars, daily caller and - Huffpo gets a 30 day trial - if they behave they can stay.

dannno
11-14-2016, 03:26 PM
He also said that DJT jr is an avid listener.

Funny - it was Alex Jones' son who helped push his dad over the edge into supporting Trump. Obviously Roger Stone and some other higher ups had big influence as well.

John F Kennedy III
11-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Milo should be White House Press Secretary.

dannno
11-14-2016, 05:08 PM
Milo should be White House Press Secretary.

Genius.

Would you like some cream in your coffee, daddy?? Oh, that's right, you like it black, just like me!

I doubt that is what the Press Secretary does, but if Milo gets it I can see it happening.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

otherone
11-14-2016, 05:28 PM
I doubt that is what the Press Secretary does[/IMG]

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71-dMVvCyzL._SL1500_.jpg

duh

John F Kennedy III
11-14-2016, 05:55 PM
Genius.

I doubt that is what the Press Secretary does, but if Milo gets it I can see it happening.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

For every press conference he'd smoke and be as flaming as possible just to piss people off. Shit if I had the money id offer to pay his salary.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Agreed, even though Snowden has been talking like an ass with his 'taxes' comment.