PDA

View Full Version : Is this the future?

lilymc
11-11-2016, 07:18 PM

We've been seeing what years of indoctrination and growing up in such a messed up world has produced.... I hate to be blunt, but, a generation of useful idiots and entitled crybabies who support people like HRC.

http://i67.tinypic.com/n2lpxt.png

If the voting map in the tweet above is correct, do you think that's really what the future holds? Or do you think there will be enough awake people to balance out the madness?

Some will call me crazy, but I'm hoping the end will come before we get to the point where the majority is so screwed up that they'll be praising the psychopaths in power.

RJB
11-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Kids, especially college kids, vote Democrat. Then when life smacks them upside the head, some grow up.

UWDude
11-11-2016, 07:22 PM
The parties are redrawing their constituencies now. this election was unique. Gay marriage and marijuana legalization will continue to spread. abortion will always be legal, if it isn't the pro-abortion side will win in landslides until it is again. Guns will always be contentious. Foreign policy will be murky at best, but since the legacy media is failing, unified messages of enemies will fail as well. So no, Hillary will not win the presidency in the Future against Trump.

thoughtomator
11-11-2016, 07:23 PM
The future is a mouthful of knuckles coming fast at all the whiny crybabies.

Expect more whining and crying.

lilymc
11-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Kids, especially college kids, vote Democrat. Then when life smacks them upside the head, some grow up.

True. I just hope the indoctrination doesn't get so bad that they never snap out of it.

The parties are redrawing their constituencies now. this election was unique. Gay marriage and marijuana legalization will continue to spread. abortion will always be legal, if it isn't the pro-abortion side will win in landslides until it is again. Guns will always be contentious. Foreign policy will be murky at best, but since the legacy media is failing, unified messages of enemies will fail as well. So no, Hillary will not win the presidency in the Future against Trump.

I wasn't really talking about individual issues or candidates. But the mindset of future voters. Or future generations in general. That map above is scary, iyam.

Tywysog Cymru
11-11-2016, 07:29 PM

Of course Hillary won't win in 2020, but some other Democrat might. Hillary would be lucky to win a single state in the 2020 primaries.

lilymc
11-11-2016, 07:30 PM

Now I'm all the more determined to try to get through to those kids. Because yeah, eventually they will be in for a rude awakening.

otherone
11-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Now I'm all the more determined to try to get through to those kids. Because yeah, eventually they will be in for a rude awakening.

No need. Frontal lobes will be fully formed by late twenties. When they have to pay their own way in life, they'll be too tired for histrionics.

UWDude
11-11-2016, 07:38 PM
I wasn't really talking about individual issues or candidates.

this was a unique and individual race, so using a map that uses voting tabulations from this race for future predictions is useless.
Trump changed my mind about immigration real quick.
Who knows how many other people's minds he will change about many things.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-11-2016, 07:47 PM
It's the self-esteem generation. Pantywaists who all had trophies, high grades, superfluous thank-yous, etc.

They think they're it and literally cry when they find out otherwise.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-11-2016, 07:54 PM

Those pricks need more of this. And I'm not even for spanking!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieQaSWM9zGLSv16/giphy.gif

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-11-2016, 08:00 PM
I remember seeing this self-esteem study awhile back. Teens' and college students' self-esteem was measured. They then took a test.

One finding was that the high self-esteem kids who test poorly did not fare well when told their work was poor. In fact, they became indignant and even aggressive with the evaluator who judged them poorly.

I think society is seeing the result in the forms of narcissism, entitlement, and all the garbage going on with these whiny ass 2016 voters.

bunklocoempire
11-11-2016, 08:27 PM
The civilian conservation corps is gonna have a fresh new look this time around.
They'll need to take care so they don't break their smart phones or ruin their stylish pantaloons when they're out logging, and making hiking trails.

Origanalist
11-11-2016, 08:36 PM

Pretty much this. Hell, I voted for Carter when I was 18, learned pretty quickly what a mistake that was.

RonPaulIsGreat
11-11-2016, 09:40 PM
At 18 I just said I was a democrat, I didn't really know anything about politics or people for that matter.

MelissaWV
11-11-2016, 09:43 PM
Just as I suspected: I need to move back to WV.

RJB
11-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Pretty much this. Hell, I voted for Carter when I was 18, learned pretty quickly what a mistake that was.

I would have voted for Bush Senior when I was 18 but I was too lazy at the time.

(Sorry TheTexan)

undergroundrr
11-11-2016, 09:49 PM
Took me til 22. I was pretty sure animals needed an equal rights amendment up until then.

The Northbreather
11-11-2016, 10:14 PM
How does it go?

"If you're not a liberal by twenty, you have no heart. If you're not conservative by 30 you have no brain.

The Northbreather
11-11-2016, 10:17 PM
FIFMS

"If you're not a brainwashed by twenty, you have no heart. If you're not self reliant by 30 you have no brain.

Tywysog Cymru
11-11-2016, 10:31 PM
I've been pretty right-wing since I was 14 (or possibly earlier). Though I was a liberal at 13 because I went to a conservative private school and I was being edgy.

wizardwatson
11-11-2016, 10:33 PM
This is usually the present. When you asked anyway, now it's the past. If you ask again it will also be the present, but until you do it's the future.

pcosmar
11-11-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm afraid some will not handle reality well at all. some will not survive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCYbRmSlW-M

Spikender
11-11-2016, 11:46 PM
Reality won't touch some of these idiots. After all, it obviously didn't touch their parents.

enhanced_deficit
11-12-2016, 11:52 AM
I mean no disrespect to the person in OP photo, but is that photo of a guy or gal.

Suzanimal
11-12-2016, 11:54 AM
I mean no disrespect to the person in OP photo, but is that photo of a guy or gal.

Are you asking which gender it identifies with or what's between it's legs?

enhanced_deficit
11-12-2016, 11:56 AM
LOL NVM, I withdraw the question.

ghengis86
11-12-2016, 12:06 PM

That's a man, baby!