PDA

View Full Version : Bernie suggests Hillary should've acted more crazy to generate excitement/voter turn out

enhanced_deficit
11-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Bernie Sanders attacks DNC establishment, Hillary without naming names.
He didn't use these words, you'll need to use creative imagination to read between the lines :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1JmNZOqog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF1JmNZOqog
Published on Nov 9, 2016

Related

Blame Game

Inside the Clinton loss: Who's to blame?

By Jeff Zeleny and Dan Merica, CNN

Washington (CNN)The high command of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign believe there's plenty of blame to go around for their stunning loss to Donald Trump.

They're pointing fingers at FBI Director James Comey, unfair media coverage and voters resistant to electing the first woman president.

Democrats close to Bill Clinton said Thursday that one mistake Clinton's top aides made was not listening to the former president more when he urged the campaign to spend more time focusing on disaffected white, working class voters.
But aides said the Clinton campaign's top strategists largely ignored the former president, instead focusing on consolidating the base of voters that helped elect President Barack Obama to the White House. In the closing days of the campaign, Clinton targeted young people, Hispanics and African-Americans with laser like focus, casting Trump as a racist who only sought the presidency to benefit himself.

"It's is nothing short of malpractice that her campaign didn't look at the electoral college and put substantial resources in states like Michigan and Wisconsin," Democratic pollster Paul Maslin told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Neither Clinton nor Obama visited Wisconsin once during the general election campaign. The state voted Republican for the first time in a presidential race since 1984.

An aide said Friday that the campaign's top staffers understood they couldn't "recreate the Obama coalition" exactly, but deeply felt that "college educated whites would be part of a new coalition for her."
"In the end, that did not materialize in big enough numbers in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania," the aide said.
Another aide pointed to Pennsylvania -- a state Clinton visited 11 times after the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia -- as proof that more visits would not have helped.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/hillary-clinton-loss/

UWDude
11-11-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm starting to read in the salt mines that Hillary was treated unfairly in the media, because the media did not report more scandals about Trump.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm starting to read in the salt mines that Hillary was treated unfairly in the media, because the media did not report more scandals about Trump.

That wouldn't work because the only scandals they were interested in were identity politics. And people are tired of that.

The leftists will never realize their candidate was the paragon of corruption in Washington.

enhanced_deficit
11-11-2016, 05:43 PM
That wouldn't work because the only scandals they were interested in were identity politics. And people are tired of that.

The leftists will never realize their candidate was the paragon of corruption in Washington.

Well said.

parocks
11-11-2016, 06:14 PM

"But it wasn't Hillary that did those things, it was Bill" after being reminded of sexual harassment, sex with intern, perjury, impeachment.

Was their counter argument sufficient? No. She lost.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 06:19 PM
"But it wasn't Hillary that did those things, it was Bill" after being reminded of sexual harassment, sex with intern, perjury, impeachment.

Was their counter argument sufficient? No. She lost.

Once again, because these people don't give a care about actual corruption surrounding Killary. The payoffs. The war support. The mishandling of classified information. The trail of bodies. The proxy wars. The Russian fearmongering.

None of them care. It's all about sexism, misogyny, and other buzzwords. They will eat burnt crow and continue to wonder why they're losing while never looking inwards.

nikcers
11-11-2016, 07:42 PM
I feel like I have more in common with Sander's supporters then Trump supporters. Other then the fact that Sanders endorsed his parties nominee, but that didn't matter because they leaked rumors that he was threatened and that the primaries were rigged. I know I didn't vote for Mitt Romney because I felt like the primaries were rigged against Ron Paul. Hell I didn't even vote in this election because I felt like the primaries were rigged and that the vote didn't matter.

UWDude
11-11-2016, 07:44 PM
I feel like I have more in common with Sander's supporters then Trump supporters. Other then the fact that Sanders endorsed his parties nominee, but that didn't matter because they leaked rumors that he was threatened and that the primaries were rigged. I know I didn't vote for Mitt Romney because I felt like the primaries were rigged against Ron Paul. Hell I didn't even vote in this election because I felt like the primaries were rigged and that the vote didn't matter.

A new strategy, eh?
Also, you didn't vote for anybody, because you are from England.
But go ahead and keep acting like a concerned American citizen.

nikcers
11-11-2016, 08:05 PM
I think that if you take away all of the negatives surrounding trump, his message, whatever you think it was, was a passionate message. Clinton Trotted in there and acted like she deserved it, and she got what she deserved. Trump definitely seemed to "want" it more.

gaazn
11-12-2016, 08:59 AM
The people and the big rallies matter. Everyone thinks you're a loser unless you can draw thousands to rallies, like Trump, Bernie, and Ron Paul did. Had not for Trump, Bernie would've been the biggest story of the election and probably the winner.

nobody's_hero
11-12-2016, 09:23 AM
I don't think you can get any more crazy than obviously faking a connection between the you and foul-mouthed celebrity rappers you hired to pump up your failing campaign. 'Isn't it great to see all these passionate young people' or whatever the fuck she said when she was faking smiles so hard you might have thought she was having a stroke.

That shit wasn't just 'crazy', it was fucking surreal. I mean G-d damn! I half expected her to start handing out demo CD's at the end of the concert of her rapping in a bathroom.