PDA

View Full Version : Trump Saltmining Inc (Sargon of Akkad)

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 04:13 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep-YbqfkuzM

AZJoe
11-11-2016, 04:53 PM
The background music is too loud, but it does a good job of letting Ana Kasparian destroy herself.

By her own definition Ana Kasparian defines herself as a sociopath. She defines sociopaths, and the video shows her doing the very things she defines as sociopathic.

Ana Kasparian:
”The people who get that rise out of you know, attacking others. You know, putting other people down. Those are miserable people. They’re not happy people. … I feel like if you see memes like that or you see people getting attacked and have no emotion … well then I mean, look, you’re a sociopath. … Am I saying that I’m better than you. … Yeah, I’m fucking better than you. Much better than you. You are garbage. … You can call me a social justice warrior. That’s who I am. … You are a piece of shit.”

“If you support Trump today, you are one hundred percent deplorable.”

“I have no respect for women who support trump … I just think you’re dumb OK. I think you’re fucking dumb”

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 05:11 PM
The background music is too loud, but it does a good job of letting Ana Kasparian destroy herself.

By her own definition Ana Kasparian defines herself as a sociopath. She define sociopaths and the video shows her doing the very things she defines as sociopathic.

Ana Kasparian:

”The people who get that rise out of you know, attacking others. You know, putting other people down. Those are miserable people. They’re not happy people. … I feel like if you see memes like that or you see people getting attacked and have know emotion … well then I mean, look, you’re a sociopath. … Am I saying that I’m better than you. … Yeah, I’m fucking better than you. Much better than you. You are garbage. … You can call me a social justice warrior. That’s who I am. … You are a piece of shit.”

“If you support Trump today, you are one hundred percent deplorable.”

“I have no respect for women who support trump … I just think you’re dumb OK. I think you’re fucking dumb”

I appreciate you type all that out :) That's Ana to a T. She will say one thing and minutes later completely contradict herself, with zero self awareness. I also like how Sargon kept pointing out that all 3 were doubling down on the exact same shit that led to so many people voting for Trump.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Yep. As usual, Sargon points out that identity politics has annihilated the left's ability to fight back.

Dangergirl
11-11-2016, 09:20 PM
This is better then British comedy.

John F Kennedy III
11-12-2016, 03:57 AM
Yep. As usual, Sargon points out that identity politics has annihilated the left's ability to fight back.

Yes.