PDA

View Full Version : This may now be the only way to tell if Trump is "for real"

Anti Federalist
11-11-2016, 03:22 PM
An assassination or credible attempt at same.

If he is as "for real" and as dangerous a threat to the powers that be and the "Deep State" as some are suggesting, that may be the only true indicator.

The system will waste no time in "taking him out".

nobody's_hero
11-11-2016, 03:38 PM
They'll try to buy him first. They try that with any president. Hillary was pre-ordered and they (particularly the foreign interests) bet on the wrong horse during the campaign cycle. Trump will need a bit of per$sua$ion.

And if that doesn't work . . .

dannno
11-11-2016, 03:53 PM
That would be a good indicator.. problem is they know, that we know, they will try it if he is real.. and that could be bad for them in the long-run..

seapilot
11-11-2016, 03:56 PM
Does that mean Reagan was the last real president?

helmuth_hubener
11-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Well, there's been two or three attempts so far. <shrug>

tod evans
11-11-2016, 04:06 PM
Drudge just now;

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

The shock and anger over Donald Trump’s ascension to the White House has triggered a flood of calls on Twitter and other social media outlets for the president-elect to be assassinated — and authorities will investigate all threats deemed to be credible, The Post has learned.

Trump met Thursday with President Obama in the Oval Office, with the Republican businessman calling the hour-plus session a “great honor.” Obama said they had an “excellent” and “wide-ranging” conversation, while urging all people to “now come together.”

But that message of inclusion was apparently lost in social media circles, particularly Twitter, where a simple search can reveal dozens and dozens of calls to gun down the next leader of the free world. Some posts called for both Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to be assassinated, and there’s even an #AssassinateTrump hashtag.

“Trump chose the literal worst case scenario as VP so nobody would try to impeach or assassinate him,” one user posted on Twitter.

Another user wrote that the “only” remaining question after Tuesday’s historic and polarizing election is who will “assassinate” Trump, who will be inaugurated on Jan. 20. Some users even cited that date as a deadline for the assassination.

Other postings called for users who used the inflammatory hashtag to be contacted by authorities.

Nicole Mainor, a spokesperson for the Secret Service, declined to comment on the posts directly, citing agency policy.

“The Secret Service does not provide information regarding protective services,” Mainor said.

But a security source told The Post that the Secret Service would investigate all social media postings containing credible threats, adding that there’s a difference between someone saying they’re planning to kill the president and suggesting that someone else should attempt an assassination. Generally, indirect threats are not prosecuted, according to the source, and investigators will “prioritize” them before determining their credibility.

FBI officials declined comment, referring inquiries to the Secret Service.

On Saturday, Trump was rushed off a stage in Reno, Nevada, where Secret Service agents took action after an “unidentified individual shouted ‘gun’” in front of the stage. Authorities took the man, Austyn Crites, into custody, but did not find a gun, the Secret Service said in a statement, according to the Washington Post.

The 33-year-old Crites said the incident will change the rest of his life, he told the Reno-Gazette Journal.

“To what extent, that’s still yet to be seen, but I’m very cognizant that there is going to be a portion of the US population that is going to doubt my true intentions no matter what I say,” he told the newspaper. “No matter what background I have, there will always be people who feel that I’m a sellout or something like this.”

Crites, who was holding a “Republicans against Trump” sign at the rally, was released following the incident. He said the subsequent media coverage, including reports accusing the registered Republican of attempting to kill Trump, has been challenging.

“That is an extremely reckless title to put on somebody who loves the nation and would never do anything like that, would never even think of doing anything like this,” Crites said.

Anti Federalist
11-11-2016, 04:17 PM
Does that means Reagan was the last real president?

I'm convinced of it.

See how quickly he was brought "back in line" after that happened?

AuH20
11-11-2016, 04:19 PM

If he is as "for real" and as dangerous a threat to the powers that be and the "Deep State" as some are suggesting, that may be the only true indicator.

They will attempt to use a mind-control stooge, presumably a minority leftist.

Anti Federalist
11-11-2016, 04:20 PM
They'll try to buy him first. They try that with any president. Hillary was pre-ordered and they (particularly the foreign interests) bet on the wrong horse during the campaign cycle. Trump will need a bit of per$sua$ion.

And if that doesn't work . . .

Pretty hard to buy off a guy like Trump just using money.

Easy enough to do for a couple of pumpkin rollers from Arkansas.

Anti Federalist
11-11-2016, 04:22 PM
They will attempt to use a mind-control stooge, presumably a minority leftist.

Oh of course, the "cover story" will be some Squeaky Fromme leftist or dewy eyed Hinckley.

11-11-2016, 04:39 PM
I think you will find out if he is for real or not when he takes office. If he actually follows through on his campaign platform or does a 180 and goes back to being a typical northeastern liberal like he used to be. I think he will do the later.

CPUd
11-11-2016, 04:43 PM
I think you will find out if he is for real or not when he takes office. If he actually follows through on his campaign platform or does a 180 and goes back to being a typical northeastern liberal like he used to be. I think he will do the later.

People realized they got suckered by Obama about the same time as he put up Geithner for Treasury.

Indy Vidual
11-11-2016, 04:49 PM

Thank you for clearly defining "real", since I was ready to end up here:

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5706b74c23f682a103b1c96a/master/pass/rudy-giuliani-donald-trump.jpg

dannno
11-11-2016, 04:53 PM
Drudge just now;

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

The shock and anger over Donald Trump’s ascension to the White House has triggered a flood of calls on Twitter and other social media outlets for the president-elect to be assassinated — and authorities will investigate all threats deemed to be credible, The Post has learned.

Trump met Thursday with President Obama in the Oval Office, with the Republican businessman calling the hour-plus session a “great honor.” Obama said they had an “excellent” and “wide-ranging” conversation, while urging all people to “now come together.”

But that message of inclusion was apparently lost in social media circles, particularly Twitter, where a simple search can reveal dozens and dozens of calls to gun down the next leader of the free world. Some posts called for both Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence to be assassinated, and there’s even an #AssassinateTrump hashtag.

“Trump chose the literal worst case scenario as VP so nobody would try to impeach or assassinate him,” one user posted on Twitter.

Another user wrote that the “only” remaining question after Tuesday’s historic and polarizing election is who will “assassinate” Trump, who will be inaugurated on Jan. 20. Some users even cited that date as a deadline for the assassination.

Other postings called for users who used the inflammatory hashtag to be contacted by authorities.

Nicole Mainor, a spokesperson for the Secret Service, declined to comment on the posts directly, citing agency policy.

“The Secret Service does not provide information regarding protective services,” Mainor said.

But a security source told The Post that the Secret Service would investigate all social media postings containing credible threats, adding that there’s a difference between someone saying they’re planning to kill the president and suggesting that someone else should attempt an assassination. Generally, indirect threats are not prosecuted, according to the source, and investigators will “prioritize” them before determining their credibility.

FBI officials declined comment, referring inquiries to the Secret Service.

On Saturday, Trump was rushed off a stage in Reno, Nevada, where Secret Service agents took action after an “unidentified individual shouted ‘gun’” in front of the stage. Authorities took the man, Austyn Crites, into custody, but did not find a gun, the Secret Service said in a statement, according to the Washington Post.

The 33-year-old Crites said the incident will change the rest of his life, he told the Reno-Gazette Journal.

“To what extent, that’s still yet to be seen, but I’m very cognizant that there is going to be a portion of the US population that is going to doubt my true intentions no matter what I say,” he told the newspaper. “No matter what background I have, there will always be people who feel that I’m a sellout or something like this.”

Crites, who was holding a “Republicans against Trump” sign at the rally, was released following the incident. He said the subsequent media coverage, including reports accusing the registered Republican of attempting to kill Trump, has been challenging.

“That is an extremely reckless title to put on somebody who loves the nation and would never do anything like that, would never even think of doing anything like this,” Crites said.

I recommend watching the whole thing, but at 4:58:

And to all you psycho lib-shits that are planning to assassinate Trump or wishing that he gets assassinated, let me just remind you that the Vice President thinks that electric shock therapy helps turn gay people straight. FRIENDLY reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

donnay
11-11-2016, 05:05 PM
People realized they got suckered by Obama about the same time as he put up Geithner for Treasury.

Slow learners I suppose they voted him in twice.

donnay
11-11-2016, 05:09 PM
Well Trump just bumped the rumors Chrispy Kreme (AKA: Chris Christy) for his transition team.

Trump shakes up transition team, elevates Pence's role
http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2016-11-11-US--Trump/id-5007f9211c344e7f891cc6c112ff126c

Now I hope he gets rid of Giuliani from anywhere in his administration.

donnay
11-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Telegraph “Journalist” Who Called For Trump’s Assassination Has Been FIRED
http://truthfeed.com/telegraph-journalist-who-called-for-trumps-assassination-has-been-fired/35188/

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 05:13 PM

Agreed.

Not in the same vein, but speaking of assassinations, if Amerika was as racist as the left claims, Obama wouldn't have survived his 1st term.

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 05:15 PM
That would be a good indicator.. problem is they know, that we know, they will try it if he is real.. and that could be bad for them in the long-run..

He could "die in his sleep" like Scalia.

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 05:16 PM

I remember it being argued on here before that Reagan was MUCH more libertarian before the assassination attempt.

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 05:18 PM

I love ShoeOnHead.

nobody's_hero
11-11-2016, 05:25 PM

That video . . .

. . . is awesome.

dannno
11-11-2016, 05:34 PM
That video . . .

. . . is awesome.

I love ShoeOnHead.

I want to propose to her, for marriage, right here, right now.. I mean, seriously, what else could you possibly want in a woman that she doesn't have?

Shoe0nhead, if you see this and you're interested, please PM me.

I know you probably have gotten proposed to on the internet a million times by now, but this one is different.

parocks
11-11-2016, 06:05 PM

Reagan was shot by John Hinckley. John Hinckley's brother, Scott, canceled dinner party plans with Neil Bush after the shooting.

The Bushes and the Hinckley's were good friends.

parocks
11-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Oh of course, the "cover story" will be some Squeaky Fromme leftist or dewy eyed Hinckley.

The Hinckleys and the Bushes were close friends. Scott Hinckley and Neil Bush has dinner party plans that were canceled because of the shooting.

John F Kennedy III
11-11-2016, 06:20 PM
I want to propose to her, for marriage, right here, right now.. I mean, seriously, what else could you possibly want in a woman that she doesn't have?

I know you probably have gotten proposed to on the internet a million times by now, but this one is different.

I hear she's into cervix orgasms :)

AngryCanadian
11-11-2016, 06:40 PM
I have no doubts that they will try to the same way they did it to JFK.

RJB
11-12-2016, 03:02 PM
At this point they need not assassinate him with a bullet. They can pull the plug on the dollar. Keep the pantry stocked!

donnay
11-12-2016, 04:11 PM
At this point they need not assassinate him with a bullet. They can pull the plug on the dollar. Keep the pantry stocked!

Absolutely agree.

Keep your powder dry and your pantry stocked!

jmdrake
11-12-2016, 04:25 PM

Smart...cute...funny...snarky....not a teocon...not a libtard....perfect.

lilymc
11-13-2016, 07:49 PM
Ok, this is a bit tin-foilish, but a lot of people (at least in 'conspiracy' circles) are talking about this card. It's from the Illuminati game that supposedly has predicted a lot of big events.

Then there's Marilyn Manson's video with a beheaded DJT (or someone who looks like him.) I could be wrong, but I feel like something big is going to happen, maybe in the next couple months.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2i89fvc.jpg

Jamesiv1
11-13-2016, 08:29 PM
I hear she's into cervix orgasms :)
Reported for posting misogynistic stuff with smiley faces.

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2016, 10:29 PM
Reported for posting misogynistic stuff with smiley faces.

Reported for reporting.