PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Pie: Why Clinton lost

undergroundrr
11-11-2016, 03:08 PM
This is a hoot. Guy from the left nails it.

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Natural Citizen
11-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Lol

nobody's_hero
11-11-2016, 03:20 PM
It's probably about as close to a reasonable explanation of what happened that you are going to get, coming from the left.

It's probably the labeling that did Hillary in. The last 2 years (longer than that, really) have been nothing but the intellectual 'smarter than thou' smugly grinning and condescendingly railing on about how stupid and racist and backward people on the right are. People just got tired of that, and felt like it was time to humble the SJW's with a loss.

fisharmor
11-11-2016, 03:56 PM
LOL... his whole argument is that leftists need to debate and discuss instead of throwing insults.

Good luck with that, leftists.... it'll be the first time in my 42 years I've ever seen it happen.

parocks
11-11-2016, 04:30 PM
The celebrities PROMISED they'd leave. They PROMISED.

Right. "wait until the voting booth". You're trying to silence me?

parocks
11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
It's probably about as close to a reasonable explanation of what happened that you are going to get, coming from the left.

It's probably the labeling that did Hillary in. The last 2 years (longer than that, really) have been nothing but the intellectual 'smarter than thou' smugly grinning and condescendingly railing on about how stupid and racist and backward people on the right are. People just got tired of that, and felt like it was time to humble the SJW's with a loss.

I noticed a real change around 1.5 years ago. Spring of 2015. That's when the SJW/PC decided it was going to start hysterically shrieking 24/7, and I figured, right away, that it was something to do with Hillary running. The switch was instantaneously noticeable, and I absolutely hated it.

It's like Obama, after the November 2014 elections, handed the keys to the hegemony machine over to Clinton, for her to tweak things favorably for her, and she did such an amazingly bad job.

It's amazing that the left was complaining that Trump was going to be a dictator, when all the time, full speed, the leftist sjw/pc were trying to silence any opposition.

gaazn
11-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Why everyone act like Trump won a landslide. He pretty much ran the table in battleground states and destroyed her in Ohio, but still....
Very close in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida...
Or is it because the Republicans also held onto the Senate.
VPs don't matter, but I'd say a Vilsack would have been better than Kaine this election.

euphemia
11-12-2016, 04:04 PM
LOL... his whole argument is that leftists need to debate and discuss instead of throwing insults.

Well, it's pretty much true. If they keep this silliness up, liberty people can do it again. Just not talk in public and let the votes do the talking. They might find themselves losing a lot more than Pennsylvania and Michigan.

lilymc
11-12-2016, 04:42 PM
Maybe they're starting to get it? I'm glad to see that some are looking in the mirror...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkitWSVHSNo