PDA

View Full Version : Trump posts a statement on Twitter about the protests

UWDude
11-11-2016, 07:57 AM
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/797034721075228672

Love the fact that the small groups of protesters last night have passion for our great country. We will all come together and be proud!

tod evans
11-11-2016, 08:22 AM
You'd think given the tone of naivety in that comment that he'd never encountered a rabid double-digiter....

specsaregood
11-11-2016, 08:47 AM
You'd think given the tone of naivety in that comment that he'd never encountered a rabid double-digiter....

We must be reading it differently, I read mockery in it.

gaazn
11-11-2016, 09:20 AM
He would would put small in all-caps if they didn't blast him for it.

otherone
11-11-2016, 09:20 AM
We must be reading it differently, I read mockery in it.

this.

silverhandorder
11-11-2016, 09:23 AM
The post before that he said they were paid for. They are fucked.

georgiaboy
11-11-2016, 09:32 AM
their first clue to their fears being unsubstantiated is that they aren't being rounded up or muzzled, forced into 'free speech zones' where we conservatives are confined.

Live free, baby.

eleganz
11-11-2016, 11:03 AM
His campaign took control of his twitter in the final countdown of the election and thats why Trump didn't have any insane tweets. He also was a good boy following his script and not being off the cuff overtly offensive several times a day.

Highly doubt they give it back to him at this point.

Thoughts?

angelatc
11-11-2016, 11:11 AM
His campaign took control of his twitter in the final countdown of the election and thats why Trump didn't have any insane tweets. He also was a good boy following his script and not being off the cuff overtly offensive several times a day.

Highly doubt they give it back to him at this point.

Thoughts?

I think his first post, which accused the media and others of financing the protests and ended with "Unfair!" was also from him. I think the follow up post was made after he listened to some advice. So he listens to people, that's a good thing.

Dangergirl
11-11-2016, 11:31 AM
notice the current POTUS and the Pope are keeping quiet...:rolleyes:

We're all lovers of freedom but we also understand the irresponsibility of shouting "fire" in a crowded theater when there is no fire. I'm curious at what point does the media get reprimanded for lying and inciting violence?

tod evans
11-11-2016, 12:15 PM
I'm curious at what point does the media get reprimanded for lying and inciting violence?

https://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/rotflmao.gif