PDA

View Full Version : The Mainstream Media Must Be Held Accountable Or Summarily Dismissed

anaconda
11-11-2016, 04:11 AM
Case in point (just 3 weeks before the election):

http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/10/gop-strategist-steve-schmidt-on-morning-joe-clinton-poised-to-win-400-electoral-votes-001195011.html

Spikender
11-11-2016, 05:10 AM
400+ electoral votes? How did I miss that steaming pile?

Oh, and...

*Summarily Executed

anaconda
11-11-2016, 05:16 AM
400+ electoral votes? How did I miss that steaming pile?

Oh, and...

*Summarily Executed

I've been going to the gym late late and viewing Morning Joe from the treadmill through headphones. The video above is just one small example. They referred to the coming election as an "electoral tragedy" for Trump. And on and on and on.

anaconda
11-11-2016, 05:18 AM
I wanna see We Are Change confront these people en masse and ask why they lied. Shove a microphone in their face and start the camcorder.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 05:27 AM
I've been going to the gym late late and viewing Morning Joe from the treadmill through headphones. The video above is just one small example. They referred to the coming election as an "electoral tragedy" for Trump. And on and on and on.

Yeah I saw most of the other media "predictions" but I didn't see this 400+ electoral notion. Makes sense that it came from a former McCain advisor.

openfire
11-11-2016, 05:46 AM
c) both

enhanced_deficit
11-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Summarily excommunicated.

Crooks mostly.

nobody's_hero
11-11-2016, 04:58 PM
I wanna see We Are Change confront these people en masse and ask why they lied. Shove a microphone in their face and start the camcorder.

Maybe We Are Change was the media.

seapilot
11-11-2016, 07:36 PM
https://commdiginews-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/rip-msm.jpg

nobody's_hero
11-12-2016, 12:11 AM
You know, I have to admit, I'm really surprised at how far the media elites were willing to go. Even after they had no credibility left (speaking specifically of the leaked emails between DNC and the moderators, openly showing the democrats and media in cahoots), they kept pushing the Hillary narrative fight up until the day of election. It's as if they didn't seem to give a shit that their future existence depends on whether or not people believe them.

They must have been paid enough to retire or resign comfortably.

JohnM
11-12-2016, 04:54 AM
The Mainstream Media Must Be Held Accountable Or Summarily Dismissed

I dismissed them long ago.

Now I make it my aim to encourage family members and friends, one by one, to do as I have done.

parocks
11-12-2016, 10:36 AM
What is the tax rate, sales tax, on TV commercials?

The TV station or network sells TV time, to businesses. What's the sales tax on each of those commercials?

rprprs
11-12-2016, 11:01 AM
You know, I have to admit, I'm really surprised at how far the media elites were willing to go. Even after they had no credibility left (speaking specifically of the leaked emails between DNC and the moderators, openly showing the democrats and media in cahoots), they kept pushing the Hillary narrative fight up until the day of election...

And, for the most part, STILL are. That's the really incredible part.

Athan
11-12-2016, 11:29 AM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/54915466.jpg

Trump and the FBI should freeze their assets and arrest them for participating with the RICO case in the Clinton Foundation's racketeering and Hillary Clinton's pedophilia ring/selling state secrets/7 special access programs/email/bengazi/etc. They have been the main people covering up their crimes by aiding/abetting, and being accessory to crimes and murder. These people have been the primary organizations against any reform candidate since Ross Perot and later Nader, Ron Paul, and Trump. This is why they are crying and actually scared. They aren't scared because of the phantom pretend fantasy fascism of a Trump presidency.

They are actually REALLY scared that their little racket is up and they have been conspiring with the Clintons. Remember Ross Perot ran against Clinton and had a decent chance of winning. Nader was considered a threat to Al Gore, they also worked against Jill Stein. They had every reason to corrupt the media and get them involved in their underground cartel machine.