PDA

View Full Version : Trump in comic form

UWDude
11-11-2016, 12:51 AM
enjoy
http://imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi

Spikender
11-11-2016, 01:55 AM
I have no idea what the Hell is going on in this comic but it's pretty fucking epic. Reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. Seeing Hillary get atomic punched in the face was well worth the read. The way they worked actual quotes from the election into it was pretty brilliant as well.

Love that bit at the end with Soros plotting his next move behind his desk.

UWDude
11-11-2016, 07:44 AM
I have no idea what the Hell is going on in this comic but it's pretty $#@!ing epic. Reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. Seeing Hillary get atomic punched in the face was well worth the read. The way they worked actual quotes from the election into it was pretty brilliant as well.

Love that bit at the end with Soros plotting his next move behind his desk.

It is about the second debate. I was not paying attention to the elections. I just happened to watch the second debate. It was a turning point in American history, because he took the gloves off. The media thought they were going to slaughter him with the pussy tape. Instead, he slaughtered them.

Also, I posted this to mention something. The media has yet to even understand how they were beaten by memes. It was a creative energy that could not be matched by Clintons army of thousands of paid internet trolls.

Mordan
11-11-2016, 08:32 AM
+1 Dude.

very good stuff :)