PDA

View Full Version : The real Donald Trump begins to emerge

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 01:00 PM
Indications of a neocon bankster cabinet. Now

Some of the most controversial proposals Donald Trump made while running for U.S. president were gone from his campaign website by Thursday, including his call to ban Muslims from entering the country and his promise to cancel the Paris Climate Agreement.

The link to his Dec. 7 proposal titled: "Donald J. Trump statement on Preventing Muslim Immigration," in which he called for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" vanished, along with his list of his potential Supreme Court justice picks as president and certain details of his economic, defense and regulatory reform plans.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-muslim-ban-removed-from-website-2016-11

smokemonsc
11-10-2016, 01:15 PM
I'll admit I can be spiteful. Past two days I've enjoyed the tears from my left leaning friends as their smug sense of reality crumbled. I'll enjoy the tears of my right leaning friends over the next 4 years as they slowly realize Trump is just Bush v3.0.

Anyone want to take wagers with me that that wall never gets built?

Jamesiv1
11-10-2016, 01:17 PM
I'll admit I can be spiteful. Past two days I've enjoyed the tears from my left leaning friends as their smug sense of reality crumbled. I'll enjoy the tears of my right leaning friends over the next 4 years as they slowly realize Trump is just Bush v3.0.

they walked back on the wall months ago - said "its a virtual wall" or some such.

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 01:23 PM
Ha. It's going to be B R U T A L. Surrounded by jackals and black hats. Smiling assassins all. Into the cesspool. He's going to need prayer. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2id9WA5nuYU

newbitech
11-10-2016, 01:35 PM
He's showed a willingness a couple times in his campaign to fire people who threaten his popularity. j/s

Tywysog Cymru
11-10-2016, 01:42 PM

He'll probably build a few miles of the wall and then blame someone else for why it wasn't completed.

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 01:46 PM
He's going to have to 'walk back' other stuff as well. No doubt about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PwPpR0DBV0

Carlybee
11-10-2016, 01:52 PM
Wash,rinse,repeat

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 02:31 PM
zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 2 minHá 2 minutos
Trump Reveals Policy Goals: "Building That Wall", End "War On Coal", Repeal Obamacare, Dismantle Dodd-Frank

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/trump-reveals-policy-goals-building-wall-end-war-coal-repeal-obamacare-dismantle-dod

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 02:57 PM
zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 2 minHá 2 minutos
Trump Reveals Policy Goals: "Building That Wall", End "War On Coal", Repeal Obamacare, Dismantle Dodd-Frank

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-10/trump-reveals-policy-goals-building-wall-end-war-coal-repeal-obamacare-dismantle-dod

Good to know biometric tracking is one of the first things on the agenda :mad:

https://www.greatagain.gov/policy/immigration.html

I went through the whole plan. There are some nice things about taxes and deregulation. It even mentions the 10th amendment once. Nice.

One thing that is completely missing - cutting government spending in any way, shape or form. Almost everything on the list is a spending program.

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Good to know biometric tracking is one of the first things on the agenda :mad:

https://www.greatagain.gov/policy/immigration.html

I went through the whole plan. There are some nice things about taxes and deregulation. It even mentions the 10th amendment once. Nice.

One thing that is completely missing - cutting government spending in any way, shape or form. Almost everything on the list is a spending program.

re: spending
I don't know if I'm going to explain myself very well but here's the 'conclusion' I came to quite awhile ago...
like Ender's signature quote... there is no 'spoon'.
What I mean is... there is no 'debt'.

It's so completely 'off the scale'
that for government purposes... we can treat it as fiction.
and for the present...
we might as well.

Meaning, go ahead and 'design' the government
according to whatever 'standard' you'd like and forget about the economics.
'They' will just keep using 'ways and means' to keep the fiction going.
When / If it 'fails'... won't have ANYTHING to do with your 'design'.
By design... I mean administratively... your emphasis..
your 'vision' for how you shape and mold things as leader / President.

When the 'reset' comes.... it'll just be a minor bump in the road.
Morals and Ethics is what will kill us... not economics.
It's my opinion...

also..
you know what I'm MOST interested in?
Is how Trump will use the bully pulpit
and
who/how his spox will interface with the media and the public.
I want to see some BIG changes
in the State Department spox
and
the Pentagon spox.
It SICKENS me literally every time they open their mouth.

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 03:55 PM
re: spending
I don't know if I'm going to explain myself very well but here's the 'conclusion' I came to quite awhile ago...
like Ender's signature quote... there is no 'spoon'.
What I mean is... there is no 'debt'.

It's so completely 'off the scale'
that for government purposes... we can treat it as fiction.
and for the present...
we might as well.

Meaning, go ahead and 'design' the government
according to whatever 'standard' you'd like and forget about the economics.
'They' will just keep using 'ways and means' to keep the fiction going.
When / If it 'fails'... won't have ANYTHING to do with your 'design'.

When the 'reset' comes.... it'll just be a minor bump in the road.
Morals and Ethics is what will kill us... not economics.
It's my opinion...

Sounds like a plan. Never mind that my family is a month behind on mortgage and just got a disconnect notice. Let's go to Disneyland!!!

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a plan. Never mind that my family is a month behind on mortgage and just got a disconnect notice. Let's go to Disneyland!!!
hahaha.. my 'caveat' above is firmly in place. (for gov purposes... srry... )
YOU and I are still stuck with the Austrian model. :p
(unless you can russian hack us some moolah.)

UWDude
11-10-2016, 04:13 PM
This should be in the elections thread. that is where all the other predictions are. this thread has no actual current event in it.

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Trump changing his website is a current event. There is no longer an election. Trump is now the Alpha of U.S. Politics.

UWDude
11-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Trump changing his website is a current event. There is no longer an election. Trump is now the Alpha of U.S. Politics.

Trump changes website! US NEWS!!

Asking mods to move.

wizardwatson
11-10-2016, 04:49 PM
People, especially people who've been here since 2008 need to think about what the playing field looks like now, compared to when this all started.

We came together at the end of bumbling Bush and at the beginning of bankster Barry. We had nothing to work with except Paul & Co.

Now, not only do we have a fresh Republican anti-establishment populist in the White House, we have Rand Paul starting a fresh 6 year term in the Senate. The only reason ideas shouldn't be zapping in your head left and right about moving forward is if you are still drunk from the delicious and refreshing SJW tears of sadness (understandable) or because you're still chewing on the apocalyptic cud of despair (not acceptable).

You don't have to have 100% faith in Trump but you must understand that as "smart" as he may be, and as sincere as some may hope he is, HE STILL might surround himself with neocons just from lack of options. We need to be looking for ways to co-opt his base before the enemy does, and hold his feet to fire.

I've already seen a couple threads in that direction, so others are thinking it too in a general way.

What we can't do is flame him just because he's doing things out of necessity. He has to delegate. He's just one person. Watch Rand and Ron. Highlight their judgement. But until Trump has proven the enemy, isn't it sound strategy to try to build something here? When will conditions be like this again?

Food for thought.

UWDude
11-10-2016, 04:55 PM
Ha. It's going to be B R U T A L. Surrounded by jackals and black hats. Smiling assassins all. Into the cesspool. He's going to need prayer. :)

He owned the media, he owned the RNC, he owned the DNC and all their dirty tricks.

He's showed a willingness a couple times in his campaign to fire people who threaten his popularity. j/s
Smart move. He was trying to win a popularity contest.

UWDude
11-10-2016, 04:59 PM
People, especially people who've been here since 2008 need to think about what the playing field looks like now, compared to when this all started.

We came together at the end of bumbling Bush and at the beginning of bankster Barry. We had nothing to work with except Paul & Co.

Now, not only do we have a fresh Republican anti-establishment populist in the White House, we have Rand Paul starting a fresh 6 year term in the Senate. The only reason ideas shouldn't be zapping in your head left and right about moving forward is if you are still drunk from the delicious and refreshing SJW tears of sadness (understandable) or because you're still chewing on the apocalyptic cud of despair (not acceptable).

You don't have to have 100% faith in Trump but you must understand that as "smart" as he may be, and as sincere as some may hope he is, HE STILL might surround himself with neocons just from lack of options. We need to be looking for ways to co-opt his base before the enemy does, and hold his feet to fire.

I've already seen a couple threads in that direction, so others are thinking it too in a general way.

What we can't do is flame him just because he's doing things out of necessity. He has to delegate. He's just one person. Watch Rand and Ron. Highlight their judgement. But until Trump has proven the enemy, isn't it sound strategy to try to build something here? When will conditions be like this again?

Food for thought.

I am quite aware of the nightmare he may become. I know it will never be as bad as the hillary nightmare, but that is irrelevant now.
Whenever I see Zippy and CPUd posting, I know there is a campaign behind it.

Right now, they are starting a FUD campaign, to keep his popularity from going up with time, as people learn more about what he is going to do. They are goign to try to cripple him before he is sworn in. Right now they are doing it with FUD; false lists of potential cabinet picks. So even though in a month you will forget this crap, you still will have a dark forboding sense of something.

it's FUD. It is meant to create a negative emotion to linger, once the details are forgotten.

Zippy is not a friend of freedom in any way. Everything he posts is calculated. He is a professional shill, and has professional management behind him.

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 05:05 PM
But until Trump has proven the enemy, isn't it sound strategy to try to build something here?

Good heavens, did you miss the part where trump was proven the enemy? By the time he got around to calling Dr. Ron Paul "clown-like," he had already been funding the worst of the neocon and progressive establishment for decades.

He is going to have to go a long way to prove his innocence to me. But... I understand forgiveness is a virtue. Good for you for forgiving him. Although, I'm not sure why the guy who did his best to cut down Ron Paul at the knees deserves forgiveness more than, say, a lot of crying SJW's.

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 05:08 PM
They are goign to try to cripple him before he is sworn in.

Nobody on RPF can cripple trump and nobody except trumpies are under that delusion. It's a political discussion board. Are you under the illusion that you're in the vanguard of political activism posting incessantly on a vBulletin?

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Take Comfort where you find it UW :) (you posted hard for this moment... just coast bro)

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr55/goldenequity/zzzshake.jpg

CPUd
11-10-2016, 05:11 PM
I am quite aware of the nightmare he may become. I know it will never be as bad as the hillary nightmare, but that is irrelevant now.
Whenever I see Zippy and CPUd posting, I know there is a campaign behind it.

Right now, they are starting a FUD campaign, to keep his popularity from going up with time, as people learn more about what he is going to do. They are goign to try to cripple him before he is sworn in. Right now they are doing it with FUD; false lists of potential cabinet picks. So even though in a month you will forget this crap, you still will have a dark forboding sense of something.

it's FUD. It is meant to create a negative emotion to linger, once the details are forgotten.

Zippy is not a friend of freedom in any way. Everything he posts is calculated. He is a professional shill, and has professional management behind him.

I am acting on my own, and I give 0 fucks about Clinton or Trump. What I do give a fuck about is the alt-right white nationalists attempting to use this site and the Pauls to co-opt the liberty movement. Try that and I promise you will get met.

undergroundrr
11-10-2016, 05:12 PM
you posted hard for this moment

Well put.

paleocon1
11-10-2016, 05:12 PM
As opposed to hrc who planned to flood the USA with rapist jihadi as merkel has done in Germany.

CPUd
11-10-2016, 05:18 PM
The people who are being called SJW, many of them truly believe the GOP wants to bring back segregation, repeal the 19th and let the peasants die on the streets. They were made to believe that, same as the people who are being called RWNJs were made to believe stuff like this:

As opposed to hrc who planned to flood the USA with rapist jihadi as merkel has done in Germany.

PierzStyx
11-10-2016, 05:29 PM
The one golden thing about the election of another authoritarian warmonger to the Presidency with Il Duce Arancia is this sort of stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c

goldenequity
11-10-2016, 05:36 PM
Bill Burr has it puurfect. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA#t=57

wizardwatson
11-10-2016, 07:14 PM
Good heavens, did you miss the part where trump was proven the enemy? By the time he got around to calling Dr. Ron Paul "clown-like," he had already been funding the worst of the neocon and progressive establishment for decades.

He is going to have to go a long way to prove his innocence to me. But... I understand forgiveness is a virtue. Good for you for forgiving him. Although, I'm not sure why the guy who did his best to cut down Ron Paul at the knees deserves forgiveness more than, say, a lot of crying SJW's.

So wait, and wait, until Trump proves to whoever you are, that he is trustable enough for you to...

Nobody on RPF can cripple trump and nobody except trumpies are under that delusion. It's a political discussion board. Are you under the illusion that you're in the vanguard of political activism posting incessantly on a vBulletin?

...endorse him with a favorable post?

wizardwatson
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM

Also, not factually accurate.

The mission statement clearly states:

Mission:
This site is dedicated to facilitating discussion and initiatives that aim to advance society in a civil manner for the betterment of all.

By brow-beating those who promote actual initiatives and shutting them down you are undermining the mission statement and thereby in violation of site guidelines.

Jus' sayin'.

The Gold Standard
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Indications of a neocon bankster cabinet. Now

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-muslim-ban-removed-from-website-2016-11

What is this? You purist fuck. You need to uncuck yourself. Then maybe you will be worthy of being Donald's sub-alpha.

Natural Citizen
11-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Zip's no shill. If anything he helps some friends to not make complete fools of themselves.

paleocon1
11-11-2016, 03:23 AM
The people who are being called SJW, many of them truly believe the GOP wants to bring back segregation, repeal the 19th and let the peasants die on the streets. They were made to believe that, same as the people who are being called RWNJs were made to believe stuff like this:

Sport, The demented hag herself SAID she was going to vastly expand barry's importation of moslem 'refuges' 500%...........who turnout to be mostly military age men.

dannno
11-11-2016, 03:28 AM
Maybe he is putting establishment people on his website lists for that whole "peaceful transition" thing?

dannno
11-11-2016, 03:33 AM
The one golden thing about the election of another authoritarian warmonger to the Presidency with Il Duce Arancia is this sort of stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpnAlGG6Bk8

Spikender
11-11-2016, 03:35 AM
Here it comes, as we all expected: the campaign will not deliver the same person into the White House as was promised.

Same thing we do every four years, Pinky...

Dr.No.
11-11-2016, 03:56 AM
As I understand it, the SJW phenomenon is mostly happening in liberal areas...and those states all voted Blue. Were Wisconsin and Michigan voters really turned off by the SJWs?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-11-2016, 04:12 AM
As I understand it, the SJW phenomenon is mostly happening in liberal areas...and those states all voted Blue. Were Wisconsin and Michigan voters really turned off by the SJWs?

It's happening all over the country, and regular people are tired it. Clinton and her supporters overestimated their elitist views.

If a man has concerns about his daughter in the bathroom, locker room, shower, etc. with some weirdo who can't figure out if he has a stick rather than a hole, then that doesn't make the concerned man a bigot. It makes him a parent. If someone believes in God as a Christian/Catholic, then that doesn't make him (as Clinton said) "backwards." That makes him someone exercising the first amendment.

The list like that goes on and on.

alucard13mm
11-11-2016, 09:07 AM
It's happening all over the country, and regular people are tired it. Clinton and her supporters overestimated their elitist views.

If a man has concerns about his daughter in the bathroom, locker room, shower, etc. with some weirdo who can't figure out if he has a stick rather than a hole, then that doesn't make the concerned man a bigot. It makes him a parent. If someone believes in God as a Christian/Catholic, then that doesn't make him (as Clinton said) "backwards." That makes him someone exercising the first amendment.

The list like that goes on and on.

This. People are angry about being told or shamed to like and dislike something. The left was trying too hard to redefine whats normal. You dont like transgendered girls? Bigot. You dont believe in climate change? Crazy. You dont like this group of people? A phobe or racist. You like traditional values? Ignorant.

Surely people notice how much more freedom we lose as our morality and normality changes in every western country. People see freedom of expression and bear arms being threatened by special snow flakes.