PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Who is Glen Green?

barcop
12-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Another rapist? Check

Another murderer? Check

Someone else Huckabee wanted to pardon? Check

http://www.arkansasleader.com/frontstories/st_07_21_04/huckabee5.html

Digg It...

http://digg.com/politics/More_examples_of_Huckabee_s_Christian_compassion

JoeySweets
12-09-2007, 12:50 PM
This man can not be president, he'd be bribed and corrupted the minute he gets into office.

He is just a big goon, trying to be funny.

No knowledge at all

corrupted by a minister

rich34
12-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Damnit this needs to get out! The MSM is not doing it now they're going to wait until the general election, thus giving Hillary the White House. If Mitt, the Ghool, or anyone else is not getting the word out we need to start a chipin. The people don't know this and will never know unless we tell them. That man is insane!

TheIndependent
12-09-2007, 01:09 PM
This is a great Monday Evening News story just waiting to happen.

Maxwell TX
12-09-2007, 01:14 PM
A question here. Since the media has made mention of how much of a difference the Bloggers have made, why not blog that story and bring it to attention.

bomybomy
12-09-2007, 01:15 PM
i'd be for a chip in.

Jodi
12-09-2007, 01:16 PM
I wonder who's fault this was???????? Huh? Mikee

rich34
12-09-2007, 01:16 PM
We need to do it. The offical campaign certainly does not need to do it, but the grassroots has to make the truth known. The sheep think he's just a swell guy, but the truth is he's a lunatic!

Nancy A
12-09-2007, 01:20 PM
"all one can say is that his actions perhaps reflect a combination of arrogance and avarice and ignorance."

Unbelievable. This has got to get out to the MSM.

NewEnd
12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
This is ludicrous!!!
Read this story!
http://www.arkansasleader.com/frontstories/st_07_14_04/huckabee4.html
ha ha ha ha

literatim
12-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Let's all submit it to news agencies.

Submit it to Drudge Report.

bobmurph
12-09-2007, 01:22 PM
can someone put this up on digg?

rich34
12-09-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm tellin ya this man is a NUT! The MSM is going to wait until the general election to bring this out to ensure a Hillary Clinton win. The people don't know this, and if they did I'd gurantee his numbers would drop like a rock. And who knows if Mitt is going to hit him up with this or not?

barcop
12-09-2007, 01:24 PM
My guess is the MSM already knows about this story... and are holding on to it.

Bloggers need to start spreading it and posting the story link... so the MSM has no choice but to cover it now and not later.

barcop
12-09-2007, 01:27 PM
I found out about this story from a poster on DKOS.... and even they thought the media would use it to crusify Huckabee if he was nominated.

We can't let them wait that long... it has to get out now.

rich34
12-09-2007, 01:27 PM
This is the perfect storm for the Paul campaign. ALL these "frontruners" have so much dirt on them it's not even funny. If we can pull off an upset in IA, I sincerely believe we got it!

Nancy A
12-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Another doozy--

http://www.arkansasleader.com/frontstories/st_07_07_04/huckabee3.html

snip..

Prosecutors across Arkansas have had their differences with Gov. Huckabee's generous pardons policy, but what bothers them the most is Huckabee's superior attitude when they dare to object.
___ The governor often doesn't even alert prosecutors when he commutes the sentences of killers serving life sentences without parole, but when prosecutors contact him, he's contemptuous of these professionals who know a lot more about criminals than Huckabee thinks he knows.
___ Prosecutors from both political parties find his clemencies and his patronizing comments equally appalling.
___ In his letters to prosecutors, he sounds irritated, as if he were above criticism, which he probably thinks he is.

hillertexas
12-09-2007, 01:30 PM
bump

Ron Paul Fan
12-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Huckabee is the monster. Letting murderers and rapists back out on the streets. Supporting invasions and preemptive strikes. If Republicans are concerned about national security, then Huckabee would be a terrible choice!

Lord Xar
12-09-2007, 01:36 PM
If you post this in enough places and ping some writers - this will get out....

Another rapist murderer -- now he has to talk his way out of two lame decisions..

Jodi
12-09-2007, 01:43 PM
Huck sure seems to have a soft spot for raping murderers I wonder what thats all about?

barcop
12-09-2007, 01:46 PM
Can someone get this on Digg and to bloggers.... sorry I don't blog or know how to put things on digg.

Scott Wilson
12-09-2007, 01:47 PM
We don't know the context of these issues. The media machine and political campaigns can easily spin things out of context.

We need not depend on Huckabee dirt. We need to continue with the message of Ron Paul as it is this message which blows the other candidates out of the water.

Roxi
12-09-2007, 01:47 PM
huck also said he thought aids patients should be sectioned out of gen. pop. in 1992 and was against federal funding for aids research but since he put in his presidency bid hes changed his tune and is now all for federally funded aids research

d991
12-09-2007, 01:48 PM
Huck sure seems to have a soft spot for raping murderers I wonder what thats all about?

Well he has a soft spot for raping murderers who's pastors convince him they were just "accidents." As if the story about this Glen Green was an 'accident'
It is absolutely disgusting.

Revolutn
12-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Why not just put it out as a press release.

There's several free press release submission web sites.

Make 0 mention of Ron Paul and Digg the PR.

asmartchimp
12-09-2007, 01:53 PM
Huckabee disgusts me

Mark37snj
12-09-2007, 01:55 PM
This is ludicrous!!!
Read this story!
ha ha ha ha

This article needs to be on Digg!!! :eek:

freestyl24
12-09-2007, 02:06 PM
<>

bbachtung
12-09-2007, 02:08 PM
Gov. Huckabee probably never read the confession of a demented killer named Glen Green before he made the monster eligible for parole.

Green's confession is so depraved, its sadistic details so scary that no sane, responsible adult would consider him for parole.

If the governor didn't read the confession, he is guilty of dereliction of duty.

But if he read the confession and still considers Green deserving of parole, he's certainly unfit to hold office. Who would free a madman who beat an 18-year-old woman with Chinese martial-arts sticks, raped her as she barely clung to life, ran over her with his car, then dumped her in the bayou, her hand reaching up, as if begging for mercy?

When asked in the context of the death penalty about his views, he said:

Let me tell you, it was the toughest decision I ever made as a human-being. I read every page of every document of every case that ever came before me, because it was the one decision that came to my desk that, once I made it, was irrevocable.

That means that we can safely assume that -- if he was telling the truth -- he read the Green confession yet still granted him clemency. Huckabee lacks any common sense; it is frightening.

barcop
12-09-2007, 02:12 PM
That means that we can safely assume that -- if he was telling the truth -- he read the Green confession yet still granted him clemency. Huckabee lacks any common sense; it is frightening.

Exactly! So what's his excuse for this going to be? Another frame job by the Clinton machine :rolleyes:

conner_condor
12-09-2007, 02:14 PM
We don't know the context of these issues. The media machine and political campaigns can easily spin things out of context.

We need not depend on Huckabee dirt. We need to continue with the message of Ron Paul as it is this message which blows the other candidates out of the water.

Yes,We do need to get all the dirt on all of our competition and get it out there.If we can drop their supporters and have them find someone else to back is a big +
for RP.The more dirt the more they will search for another candidate.

Adamsa
12-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Huck is going to get owned over the holidays.

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 02:25 PM
"Governor sets record for clemencies"
This guy is evil. What's up with Hope, Arkansas that it spawned both him and Clinton?
If I hear someday that the two are related, I won't be surprised.

hocaltar
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Huckabee would have voted to release even a more famous inmate... Barabus.

KingTheoden
12-09-2007, 02:52 PM
Murderers and rapists are precisely the people who are supposed to stay locked up, preferably in a penal colony.

Huckabee is another dime a dozen fake preacher who uses the Bible as a cloak for his blasphemous ways. His battleship might sink before even leaving port.

bbachtung
12-09-2007, 02:55 PM
So, Huckabee wants to lock-up cancer and AIDS patients who use medical marijuana, but he wants to free rapists and murderers who prey on women? That's leadership.

Some of his "friends" who are now out of prison (and haven't already gone back for killing / raping again) should form a PAC: Rapists and Murderers for Huckabee.

Delain
12-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Huckabee would have voted to release even a more famous inmate... Barabus.

lol :D

barcop
12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Digg it

http://digg.com/politics/More_examples_of_Huckabee_s_Christian_compassion

lbadragan
12-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I just emailed the article to a couple of good friends who'd vote for Huckabee if the vote was today.

austin356
12-09-2007, 03:22 PM
We should not worry about trying to get this to the MSM. There are two other campaigns, Romney and Giuliani, that are far far better at pushing stories. And to think they are voluntarily ignoring this story is just stupid. They both want to win and both see huckabee as a threat now.

While it is very tempting for us to fall into blasting huckabee, lets remember 1)We generally have little influence over coverage 2) We generally are not very good at media relations and article placement and 3)Romney and the Ghoool are the MSM and have the power, knowledge, and money to get these stories placed.

Personally if I had dirt on Huckabee I would deliver it to the Romney campaign.

PatriotOne
12-09-2007, 03:23 PM
"Governor sets record for clemencies"
This guy is evil. What's up with Hope, Arkansas that it spawned both him and Clinton?
If I hear someday that the two are related, I won't be surprised.

For those of us who have researched those in Government who are Luciferian, it makes all the sense in the world what Huckabee has done. Huckabee's son mutilating animals is a HUGE clue that Huckabee is as far from a Baptist Minister as he can get. There's a bunch of research on this subject, but here's something you can relate Huckabee's free-wheeling clemency habits for the scum of the earth to:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/308911.shtml

Also watch "Conspiracy of Silence" on Google vids and watch Cathy O'Brien's talks on Google vids. It's a good start to recognizing things that just don't make sense otherwise.

tsetsefly
12-09-2007, 03:25 PM
guys email this to the media other campaigns, this degenerate cant win the nomination... I just read the stories, incredible...

these stories needs to get out!!!

werdd
12-09-2007, 03:33 PM
It's funny the second this slick televangelist started to rise, he is going to fall.

Troyhand
12-09-2007, 03:42 PM
For those of us who have researched those in Government who are Luciferian, it makes all the sense in the world what Huckabee has done. Huckabee's son mutilating animals is a HUGE clue that Huckabee is as far from a Baptist Minister as he can get. There's a bunch of research on this subject, but here's something you can relate Huckabee's free-wheeling clemency habits for the scum of the earth to:

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/01/308911.shtml

Also watch "Conspiracy of Silence" on Google vids and watch Cathy O'Brien's talks on Google vids. It's a good start to recognizing things that just don't make sense otherwise.

I'm on the same page with you PatriotOne. I've got DeCamp's "The Franklin Coverup" and have been researching this ugly stuff the last 3 years. But I've been careful, since I'm new here to the forum, not to spout off too much on what I believe to be the truth. So for now I'm just going to infer with questions or comments on how truly evil these people really are, and hope the readers will hold their noses and look deeper into that matter.

The important thing for me now is to support Ron Paul the best I can without saying or doing anything that would detriment the purpose of this forum.

Great job on all your hard work.

klamath
12-09-2007, 04:13 PM
God I feel for the women of this country if this man gets elected. The stories behind these convicts that Huck feel sympathy for, make me sick just reading them.

barcop
12-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Bump for the night crowd.

FrankRep
12-09-2007, 08:27 PM
Huckabye-bye

d991
12-09-2007, 08:39 PM
guys email this to the media other campaigns, this degenerate cant win the nomination... I just read the stories, incredible...

these stories needs to get out!!!

I just sent an e-mail to both the Romney and Giuliani campaigns. Don't stress out about sending it to the MSM, the other campaigns will gladly do it for us :)