PDA

View Full Version : Up side

Carlybee
11-10-2016, 08:43 AM
No more Pelosi and Reid. Guessing they will retire.

Indy Vidual
11-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Hillary is also finished!

jllundqu
11-10-2016, 08:57 AM
The Clinton Machine is dead, the Dems are shattered, SCOTUS will most likely get a lifeline,... there is much to be hopeful for.

I voted for Rand Paul and never wanted Trump as POTUS, but this should be fun to watch :)

luctor-et-emergo
11-10-2016, 08:58 AM
The Clinton Machine is dead, the Dems are shattered, SCOTUS will most likely get a lifeline,... there is much to be hopeful for.

I voted for Rand Paul and never wanted Trump as POTUS, but this should be fun to watch :)

Well it certainly looks like instead of Trump destroying the Republican party, Hillary Clinton destroyed the Democrat party...

donnay
11-10-2016, 09:10 AM
No more Pelosi and Reid. Guessing they will retire.

I hope they leave the country! Good riddance!

I hope for good and I hope her new pantsuit is orange with numbers on it.

pcosmar
11-10-2016, 09:13 AM

cautious amendment;

Hillery is more dangerous behind the scene and out of public view.
Not president,, but not gone.

you can bet on it.

Origanalist
11-10-2016, 09:23 AM
cautious amendment;

you can bet on it.

These people do not "just go away".

sam1952
11-10-2016, 09:26 AM
Well it certainly looks like instead of Trump destroying the Republican party, Hillary Clinton destroyed the Democrat party...

^ like this

dean.engelhardt
11-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Didn't vote Trump, but if he gets us out of NATO and stops world policing....that would be nice.

Carlybee
11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
These people do not "just go away".

Agreed. Look at the protests...and their people would resurrect their fave candidate from the dead if need be.

Carlybee
11-10-2016, 10:24 AM
cautious amendment;

you can bet on it.

Oh yeah...the Clintons are the defacto leaders of the Dems and they'll use their foundation money and Soros money to fund the next one.

Carlybee
11-10-2016, 10:26 AM
I hope they leave the country! Good riddance!

I hope for good and I hope her new pantsuit is orange with numbers on it.

I doubt anything will happen to her. Prosecuting her will endanger executive privilege and neither side will let that happen.

donnay
11-10-2016, 11:09 AM
I doubt anything will happen to her. Prosecuting her will endanger executive privilege and neither side will let that happen.

Indicting her would probably indict the entire government. Probably one of the reasons she was allow to run for President, she has blackmailed many people within the government. I sure hope it will happen, we certainly need to clean house.

angelatc
11-10-2016, 11:13 AM

Now she can devote her life to her foundation, using her own money to do charity instead of ours.

luctor-et-emergo
11-10-2016, 11:16 AM
Now she can devote her life to her foundation, using her own money to do charity instead of ours.

It's certainly going to be interesting to see how well their fundraising is going to do now there's no more possibility of pay2play.

Jamesiv1
11-10-2016, 11:20 AM
guys on CNN were even saying Trump "had coattails" - instead of screwing all repubs down-ballot

I get the feeling that the talking heads are feeling like fools, and begging for people to take them seriously again. Would be awesome to see them become totally irrelevant.

luctor-et-emergo
11-10-2016, 11:22 AM
guys on CNN were even saying Trump "had coattails" - instead of screwing all repubs down-ballot

I get the feeling that the talking heads are feeling like fools, and begging for people to take them seriously again. Would be awesome to see them become totally irrelevant.
Maybe they felt that way for a short while but people will forget about it and normality will resume...

Indy Vidual
11-10-2016, 11:38 AM
cautious amendment;

you can bet on it.

Possibly, but she may be used up garbage with no remaining "shadow" power. I would think elder Bush (for example) had far more influence late into his 'retirement'.