PDA

View Full Version : Which Trump was elected?

TheCount
11-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Okay, so we have Trump. But which one?

The Northbreather
11-10-2016, 01:10 AM
The orange one

Philhelm
11-10-2016, 01:27 AM
Where the "Physical manifestation of an Internet troll Trump?"

TheCount
11-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Where the "Physical manifestation of an Internet troll Trump?"

I think that's original Trump.

nikcers
11-10-2016, 01:44 AM
You forgot the benefit of a doubt Trump that is such a wild card that you will never know what position he will take on a policy.

Occam's Banana
11-10-2016, 01:46 AM
There is no option for "all of the above" ...

TheCount
11-10-2016, 01:47 AM
You forgot the benefit of a doubt Trump that is such a wild card that you will never know what position he will take on a policy.

My apologies. There are a lot of Trumps.

A related Trump is the 'The Trump who agrees with me because he said that one thing that one time even though he said completely the opposite a week later' who is also not included in my poll.

CPUd
11-10-2016, 01:50 AM
Israel-first Trump

NorthCarolinaLiberty
11-10-2016, 02:26 AM

The one who beat your candidate. The one for whom you voted: Hillary Clinton.

Too bad you wasted all your shilling time on this forum, but your girlfriend lost anyway.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/kTnR0mc7GVwHu/200.gif#2

openfire
11-10-2016, 02:28 AM
The "we shall see who he is based on what he does once in office" Trump.

thoughtomator
11-10-2016, 02:42 AM

The one that doesn't even pretend to give a shit about what enemies of America like yourself think about what we as Americans decide is the proper way to dispose of our own business.

Also, fuck you.

Shithead.

lilymc
11-10-2016, 02:49 AM
When I heard him talking about ISIS and "radical Islamic terrorism" and now maybe adding Newt to his cabinet, those things and more reinforced my initial suspicion that he's another phony, he's one of them. And maybe the entire thing was planned out, because as you can see, we're more divided than ever....and we know that TPTSB are all about divide and conquer, and ultimately order out of chaos.

That said, of course I'm very glad that Killary didn't win, but I don't think Trump is the savior half the country is putting their hope in.

luctor-et-emergo
11-10-2016, 03:07 AM
Well, he wants to spend massive amounts of money on 'rebuilding' America, including roads, bridges and other infrastructure..
He wants to spend more money on the military to 'rebuild' it and make it strong again..
He wants to lower taxes dramatically.

So yeah, for as far as he's outlined his policies, I think it's safe to say he won't balance the budget. :p

nikcers
11-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Well, he wants to spend massive amounts of money on 'rebuilding' America, including roads, bridges and other infrastructure..
He wants to spend more money on the military to 'rebuild' it and make it strong again..
He wants to lower taxes dramatically.

So yeah, for as far as he's outlined his policies, I think it's safe to say he won't balance the budget. :p

careful man, Trump is likely to do something about the internet when he gets a kill with drone button on his tweet machine. This is going to be the new PC.

luctor-et-emergo
11-10-2016, 03:24 AM
careful man, Trump is likely to do something about the internet when he gets a kill with drone button on his tweet machine. This is going to be the new PC.

Is that like angry birds but with nukes ?