PDA

View Full Version : Will The Trump Cabinet Be Overrun With Council On Foreign Relations?

anaconda
11-09-2016, 11:46 PM
We should be able to tell early on if Trump is independent or simply another globalist puppet by his cabinet appointees. He's already cozy with Rudy, Newt, and Reince. Even Reagan swamped his cabinet with Council On Foreign Relations critters and his immediate staff with neocons.

Thoughts?

misterx
11-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Trump is independent, but he is also new to this game. He doesn't know who these people are, or what they stand for. He talks to them and they tell them what he wants to hear, then they worm their way into his cabinet and work their magic. That's what happened to Reagan. I saw the same thing happening here as soon Newt started supporting him. He saw which way the wind was blowing and decided Trump couldn't be beaten so he had to be co-opted.

Origanalist
11-10-2016, 12:41 AM
Trump is independent, but he is also new to this game. He doesn't know who these people are, or what they stand for. He talks to them and they tell them what he wants to hear, then they worm their way into his cabinet and work their magic. That's what happened to Reagan. I saw the same thing happening here as soon Newt started supporting him. He saw which way the wind was blowing and decided Trump couldn't be beaten so he had to be co-opted.

Isn't that a little naive to think Trump doesn't know who they are?

misterx
11-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Isn't that a little naive to think Trump doesn't know who they are?

How would he know? He doesn't read. He probably knows the names of some of the important players, but he doesn't know what they are all about. He's learning as he goes. I'm sure he has no idea that Newt's favorite book promotes one world government. If he did, I don't think Newt would get a position in the government.

Origanalist
11-10-2016, 12:45 AM
How would he know? He doesn't read. He probably knows the names of some of the important players, but he doesn't know what they are all about. He's learning as he goes. I'm sure he has no idea that Newt's favorite book promotes one world government. If he did, I don't think Newt would get a position in the government.

He doesn't read?

misterx
11-10-2016, 12:52 AM
He doesn't read?

:rolleyes: We all know he doesn't read. He wasn't elected because he's knowledgeable, he was elected because he wants to put America first.

anaconda
11-10-2016, 01:00 AM
He doesn't read?

Very possible. He doesn't appear to have read the U.S. Constitution. It's possible he never had to really reside "outside the box" enough to see the sinister nature of the globalists.

P3ter_Griffin
11-10-2016, 01:03 AM
:rolleyes: We all know he doesn't read. He wasn't elected because he's knowledgeable, he was elected because he wants to put America first.

Sounds like it wasn't till a couple hours after his victory speech that he called Bibi. So, he's doing good so far.

misterx
11-10-2016, 01:05 AM
Sounds like it wasn't till a couple hours after his victory speech that he called Bibi. So, he's doing good so far.

A couple hours before calling his Israeli masters? That's probably a record.

P3ter_Griffin
11-10-2016, 01:08 AM
A couple hours before calling his Israeli masters? That's probably a record.

Sad but potentially true.

alucard13mm
11-10-2016, 01:12 AM
If you elect some random person in the USA... odds are they probably don't know what some of these "advisers" are. Dozens will come out just to bribe and solicit for a position.

You would not know who they are and most likely you have to hire other advisers to help you hire advisers. That random person will probably hire whatever popular name they heard and maybe a few close friends/coworkers.

misterx
11-10-2016, 01:17 AM
If you elect some random person in the USA... odds are they probably don't know what some of these "advisers" are. Dozens will come out just to bribe and solicit for a position.

You would not know who they are and most likely you have to hire other advisers to help you hire advisers. That random person will probably hire whatever popular name they heard and maybe a few close friends/coworkers.

Exactly. I don't who is going to gain the most influence on his government, but it's a really good sign that he has resisted the push against Putin, even going so far as to say he disagrees with his VP during the debate. There must be at least one good advisor whom he listens to.

CPUd
11-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Yeah he is a newcomer to politics, he didn't even know who David Duke was until someone brought up a 2000 interview where he trashed Pat Buchanan and the Reform Party because they were full of white nationalists like David Duke. He probably didn't even know who Roy Cohn was.

misterx
11-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Yeah he is a newcomer to politics, he didn't even know who David Duke was until someone brought up a 2000 interview where he trashed Pat Buchanan and the Reform Party because they were full of white nationalists like David Duke. He probably didn't even know who Roy Cohn was.

Hi. Glad to see you didn't go hari kari on us.

Occam's Banana
11-10-2016, 01:59 AM
LOL. Life and art, chicken and egg ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEpap3TxVs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEpap3TxVs