PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning, America. Welcome To Your White Supremacy

Origanalist
11-09-2016, 06:02 PM
http://media2.fdncms.com/stranger/imager/u/large/24680670/1478711260-shutterstock_198276725.jpg
The White Supremacist House.
:rolleyes:

Just yesterday, I was saying that we should be looking at the post-reconstruction South in order to understand what has been happening with Trump voters. But when I wrote those words yesterday morning, I was writing them with more than a little hope that when we got together to discuss this, it would be with a sense of relief of the tragedy we had just narrowly avoided. But we did not avoid that tragedy. We did not even swerve. We stayed on that road that we paved hundreds of years ago and we gunned it.
And here we are. Good morning. Welcome to your White Supremacist Patriarchy.

There will be a lot of hand-wringing and excuse-giving and scapegoating in the upcoming days as we try to grapple with what just happened. But let’s not get it twisted: Trump will be our next president, not because Hillary is unlikeable, not because of third-party voters, not because of an enthusiasm gap in black voters. We have elected violent white supremacist patriarchy into office because the vast majority of white American voters chose to elect violent white supremacist patriarchy into office.

This has been building from the moment Barack Obama was elected to the presidency eight years ago. That was when the white supremacist patriarchy realized that they were losing a very important war. Equal marriage rights, Black Lives Matter and then, a female presidential candidate–-everything that the white supremacist patriarchy relies upon for its core identity has been under attack. And we have been gaining ground at lightning-fast speed, leaving white supremacist patriarchy demoralized, bitter, and afraid.

After the Civil War, after the South lost, a lot of effort was made to rebuild a new South. A South that could live in a new post-slavery world. A South where the real power no longer rested with those who owned other human beings. The reliance on the slave economy had already been hurting the south–the world had already begun to move past it–and there were hopes that this reconstruction would resurrect the Southern economy and structure a new modern society.

The ability to own slaves was more than just an economic reality. To many in the South, it was an identity. An identity of superiority and power. It was a birthright to wake up knowing that you were not black, you were not a slave, you were more. You inherited your slaves and your superiority like your father and his father before him. And the South would rather burn itself down before it let that go. And what followed was a period of terror that left black Americans forever scarred and the South forever left behind.

But it wasn’t only the South that relied upon the oppression of others for its identity. The majority of white America has relied upon its identity of powerful, straight, Christian whiteness since this country’s murderous inception. The majority of white males in America have been born expecting to be at the top of that hierarchy. But the rest of the country did not lose the Civil War. The rest of the country was not plunged into immediate identity crisis at the end of the 19th century. And as long as the South was distracting everyone with a sustained and very violent fit, the rest of white America was safe in their quiet positions of power.

But progress came for the North eventually. Equality came for the rest of white America and white America has responded with the same fear and hatred that the South responded to at the end of the Civil War. White America has proven once again that it would rather burn itself down and be king of the ashes, than share a better world with everyone else.

Do not think that you woke up today in a different world. You woke up in the same white supremacist patriarchy that you’ve been waking up to your entire life. Know that this is why our country is the way it is. This is why our black men are in prison. This is why we have a gender wage gap. This is why our Indigenous American brothers and sisters are currently being pepper sprayed and attacked by dogs for trying to protect our environment. This is why our women are being raped at a rate of one in five. This is why white households have 12 times the wealth of black households and 10 times the wealth of Hispanic households. Because we live in a country that is so scared of change that it would elect Donald Trump for president. And we’ve always lived in that country.

So now it’s in the open. Now there is no denying that we live in a White Supremacist Patriarchy that the majority of white people in just about every demographic in America voted for. Now we know that the problem isn’t personal preference, it is not the economy, it is not lack of education. Now we know that there is no middle ground. Now we know that it is our very liberation that is the threat. So we can’t give up. We must fight, we must continue the progress that has made the majority of white America so scared, and we must fight for that progress harder than ever before. Because there is only freedom or oppression; now is a time for each of us to decide which of the two we will define ourselves by.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/2016/11/09/24680638/good-morning-america-welcome-to-your-white-supremacy

AngryCanadian
11-09-2016, 06:10 PM
CNN Van Jones said something similar lol.

Zippyjuan
11-09-2016, 06:14 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/david-duke-kkk-trump-election-2016-11

Former KKK leader David Duke: 'Our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!'

The Republican presidential nominee became the 45th president-elect shortly before 3 a.m. on Wednesday.

"This is one of the most exciting nights of my life," Duke tweeted. "Make no mistake about it, our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!"

Duke, a former member of the Louisiana House of Representatives, was also running for Senate this year. He lost his race in Louisiana.

Trump has previously denounced Duke and the KKK, but that hasn't stopped Duke from supporting him.

Follow

David Duke
‏@DrDavidDuke

Donald J. Trump now has the chance to become one of the greatest Americans to have ever lived - we have the moral high ground, 100%!

#MAGA

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwzahcMUQAAyD9o.jpg

Duke also thanked Julian Assange and WikiLeaks for helping Trump win.

phill4paul
11-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Much crying, grieving and gnashing of teeth by progressives on FB tonight. Accompanied by bogus "KKK celebrate Trumps election on bridge" images. Lol. Everyone on these forums knows my very low opinion of Trump. I didn't vote for him. I could not vote for him. But, some of the "after-shock-and-augh" in progressive circles is quite entertaining.

Origanalist
11-09-2016, 06:17 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/david-duke-kkk-trump-election-2016-11

our people have played a HUGE role in electing Trump!"

ThePaleoLibertarian
11-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Anyone who believes that modern America is a "white supremacist patriarchy" is a complete moron living in a fantasy world. It amazes me how detached from reality people can get.

Zippyjuan
11-09-2016, 06:22 PM
Follow

David Duke
‏@DrDavidDuke

Make no mistake about it - Donald J. Trump owes his victory to -> THE SOUTH!

#AmericaFirst #ElectionNight #ElectionResults #PresidentTrump

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwzic4aUsAAT-hx.jpg

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/796260236390699008/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Duke only got three percent in his own race for Senator in Louisiana.

newbitech
11-09-2016, 06:33 PM
Yep, I got called out twice today for being a white man. It's like these people think that being a white man somehow gives me super powers to overcome the burdens placed upon me by non white man to "level" the playing field. And even if that were the case, then these people should bow down before my supremacy and beg for my favor, not continue to poke me in the eye and treat me like a dog. Make up your freaking minds hypocrites!

Zippyjuan
11-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Everybody is a "victim" these days- even white men.

alucard13mm
11-09-2016, 06:41 PM
Much crying, grieving and gnashing of teeth by progressives on FB tonight. Accompanied by bogus "KKK celebrate Trumps election on bridge" images. Lol. Everyone on these forums knows my very low opinion of Trump. I didn't vote for him. I could not vote for him. But, some of the "after-shock-and-augh" in progressive circles is quite entertaining.

I actually lost a few internet friends and lost a few fans when they found out I voted for Trump lol. Talk about tolerance eh? :P

tod evans
11-09-2016, 06:44 PM

I'm not a victim, and I could give a shit about any of their precious feelings.

Come try to take my shit mutherfucker and die trying....

Or earn your own and protect it.

enhanced_deficit
11-09-2016, 06:47 PM
http://media2.fdncms.com/stranger/imager/u/large/24680670/1478711260-shutterstock_198276725.jpg
The White Supremacist House.

That's where DGP will be missed, he may have screwed up Obamacare and drone wars , Benghazi and pretty much everything else he touched but he did bring colors to the White House.

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/06/27/Others/Images/2015-06-26/WhiteHouseLites061435372930.jpg

CaptUSA
11-09-2016, 06:55 PM
Anyone who thinks this was a victory for Trump is reading it all wrong. This election was the defeat of Hillary Clinton.

Trump didn't even get the vote totals that McCain or Romney got. He didn't even get the totals that Clinton got. He's getting about what John Kerry got when he lost.

But Hillary got WAY fewer votes than Obama - like 10 million fewer than his first run. That's 10 million people that voted for Obama in 2008 that stayed home instead of voting for Hillary.

So before folks jump to a conclusion about what this means about the country, they should really be understanding what this means about Clinton.

otherone
11-09-2016, 06:58 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder824/500x/73048824.jpg

AuH20
11-09-2016, 07:00 PM
White Supremacy doesn't pay much these days. I have some lint in my pocket though.

juleswin
11-09-2016, 07:01 PM
For me, I am just waiting for DU to get back up. I want to see who they blame for this loss. Btw stormfront is having a party, there was a segment who think Trump is a front for the zionist and another front that think he is some sort of savior. Those two group are battling it out and the drama is awesome.

phill4paul
11-09-2016, 07:07 PM

I'm not. I'm a sovereign. Fuck everybody else if they think I owe them anything for something I have not taken. We can meet as equals or they can go hug/beat a pillow.

CPUd
11-09-2016, 07:11 PM
If Trump fucks this up it will be a generation before another orange man is elected president.

Sumthinorother
11-09-2016, 07:12 PM
So I am supposed to believe that a guy who was pandering to "Blacks" about what he was going to do special for them is a white supremacist?

What made me sick watching the debates, etc. is how the candidates try to see who is most racist in favor of Blacks. This was at least true in the Bernie vs. Hillary one I made myself watch and the Clinton-Trump ones.

I was sitting there wondering how a "white" person or other "minorities" would want to vote for any of these people.

I can't prove it, but I think it is safe to say there would never have been a president Obama without the racist vote.

I do not like Trump, did not vote for him, and he may be some sort of bigot, but why are so few people interested in a government that doesn't favor ANY groups?

Tywysog Cymru
11-09-2016, 07:15 PM
I told you this would just embolden the SJWs.

Anti Federalist
11-09-2016, 07:18 PM
I'm not a victim, and I could give a shit about any of their precious feelings.

Come try to take my shit mutherfucker and die trying....

Or earn your own and protect it.

Need more of that... +rep

phill4paul
11-09-2016, 07:26 PM
If Trump fucks this up it will be a generation before another orange man is elected president.

:rolleyes: Honestly? Get over it. It's a done deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRJ38y4Jn6k

Sumthinorother
11-09-2016, 07:46 PM
:rolleyes: Honestly? Get over it. It's a done deal.

I thought what CPUd said was funny, and a good response to that article.

nikcers
11-09-2016, 07:56 PM
He's; my Obama, but instead of racism being over, political correctness is over. My coworker came up to me to tell me how everything was going to be different now, there's a new majority he said America will be great again, he said. The whole room slowly got quiet and I said to him, hey can you keep it down everyone is shooting us dirty looks.

goldwater's ghost
11-09-2016, 08:15 PM
so when does hockey become the national pastime

tod evans
11-09-2016, 08:17 PM
so when does hockey become the national pastime

Beats the hell out of bassett-ball!

AZJoe
11-09-2016, 08:32 PM
Tweet from Tim Carney:

"Low-income rural white voters in Pa. voted for Obama in 2008 and then Trump in 2016, and your explanation is white supremacy? Interesting."

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/09/democrats-trump-and-the-ongoing-dangerous-refusal-to-learn-the-lesson-of-brexit/

The "progressives" are still in absolute willful denial of reality. No, the continuous economic decline and suffering of the working class, the lying manipulation and puppeteering by the elites, had nothing to do with it. Rather than face reality, they would make up easy fictions that don't require them to think or take responsibility for their own contributions.

phill4paul
11-09-2016, 08:41 PM
I actually lost a few internet friends and lost a few fans when they found out I voted for Trump lol. Talk about tolerance eh? :P

I couldn't, didn't, vote for him but I understand. I've lost a few from both sides.

CaptUSA
11-09-2016, 08:59 PM
Tweet from Tim Carney:

"Low-income rural white voters in Pa. voted for Obama in 2008 and then Trump in 2016, and your explanation is white supremacy? Interesting."

https://theintercept.com/2016/11/09/democrats-trump-and-the-ongoing-dangerous-refusal-to-learn-the-lesson-of-brexit/

The "progressives" are still in absolute willful denial of reality. No, the continuous economic decline and suffering of the working class, the lying manipulation and puppeteering by the elites, had nothing to do with it. Rather than face reality, they would make up easy fictions that don't require them to think or take responsibility for their own contributions.
Lol. You're doing the exact same thing! Read post #13. Trump didn't get an increase in voters. Hillary just got way fewer! Lots of them just stayed home rather than turn out for the lying bitch. That is the reality.

AuH20
11-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Lol. You're doing the exact same thing! Read post #13. Trump didn't get an increase in voters. Hillary just got way fewer! Lots of them just stayed home rather than turn out for the lying bitch. That is the reality.

Turnout was up in battleground states and down in solid color states.

RJB
11-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Btw stormfront is having a party, there was a segment who think Trump is a front for the zionist and another front that think he is some sort of savior. Those two group are battling it out and the drama is awesome.
Yeah, the second group is weird. They caught my curiosity in 2008 because a group of them were trolling a forum that I helped run. On SF, they were constantly debating, whether Ron Paul was "The One" as if prophesized in some ancient texts. Others didn't like him. There are some odd people over there.

Athan
11-09-2016, 10:33 PM
7th Generation Tejano here. My parents actually dealt with discrimination because of their skin color. What is going on is absolutely nothing but propaganda from the statist globalists. Start deporting the illegals and stop fucking pretending to be worse than the KKK. America now has little clue what real racism is.

AZJoe
11-09-2016, 10:38 PM

Tim Carney's comment referred specifically to "low income rural white voters in Pennsylvania." That is a very specific subset limited to a specific state. The raw national totals tell nothing about any specific subset in an individual state.

Further Carney's comment compared to the 2008 election, not the 2012 Romney election included in post #13. Romney's 2012 election tells us nothing about Carney's comparison to the 2008 election. BTW, Trump got statistically identical popular vote totals as McCain in 2008.

Lastly, aside from the fact Carney's comment referred to a very specific subset of voters limited to one state, you are erroneously assuming a reduction in total votes represents the exact same demographic proportions as 2008 in order to argue Carney's comment. They are not. For instance, the neocon Republican vote which flocked to McCain in 2008 opposed Trump in 2016, as well as the Bush wing of the Republican party, and Trump lost totals in other demographics versus McCain such as in the Mormon vote. To have such losses in certain demographic votes from McCain and still get the statistically same popular vote total as McCain necessitates that Trump picked up votes in other demographics, such as the limited specific one referenced by Carney.