AuH20
11-10-2016, 03:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBq-UnSyqI

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:25 PM
And so it begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleganz
11-10-2016, 06:30 PM
Can someone give me the elevator pitch on why Steve Bannon is a great choice for us? I honestly don't know I'm not a breitbart reader.

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Can someone give me the elevator pitch on why Steve Bannon is a great choice for us? I honestly don't know I'm not a breitbart reader.

He's on the level of a Ron Paul forum radical. He hates Bush and all RINOs. He wants to figuratively level Washington DC.

“We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that,” he told a gathering of conservatives in Washington, D.C. “It’s going to be an insurgent, center-right populist movement that is virulently anti-establishment, and it’s going to continue to hammer this city, both the progressive left and the institutional Republican Party.”

“This is going to be a very nasty, long, protracted fight,” he told that same 2013 meeting of conservatives. “There is a permanent political class in this city that dominates it, and by that dominates the country. And there is a dedicated group of libertarians and grassroots conservatives and Tea Party conservatives and limited government conservatives that are here to destroy that. And that is going to be ugly tough work. That’s just reality. People are not going to give up an aristocracy easily.”

*He told one audience of presumably wealthy, middle-aged conservatives, “We did cross a line this past week on the Occupy Wall Street. Only I believe in the Revolution were there any marches on Tories’ houses. When they left and they marched on Rupert Murdoch’s house, and Jamie Diamond’s house, and Mr. Koch’s house, and there was one other––four houses that they actually marched on––that shows you the types of things that are going to happen.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/20/steve-bannon-profile-breitbart-trump-campaign-manager

CPUd
11-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Steve Bannon would get banned frequently from RPFs, mostly from posting white nationalist propaganda.

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Steve Bannon would get banned frequently from RPFs, mostly from posting white nationalist propaganda.

Nope, but nice try.

Bannon dismisses the alt-right's appeal to racists as happenstance. "Look, are there some people that are white nationalists that are attracted to some of the philosophies of the alt-right? Maybe," he says. "Are there some people that are anti-Semitic that are attracted? Maybe. Right? Maybe some people are attracted to the alt-right that are homophobes, right? But that's just like, there are certain elements of the progressive left and the hard left that attract certain elements."

TheCount
11-10-2016, 06:41 PM

Well, that explains the enthusiasm shown in this thread.

seapilot
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
An Alex Jones type is going to be the next chief of staff? President Camacho has arrived.

Sola_Fide
11-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Don't care

Sola_Fide
11-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Alt right is just another anti liberty movement like all the other ones.

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Alt right is just another anti liberty movement like all the other ones.

You do realize that Ron Paul would be grouped into the alt right for opposing birthright citizenship? Anything non-mainstream is labeled Alt Right.

TheCount
11-10-2016, 06:49 PM
An Alex Jones type is going to be the next chief of staff? President Camacho has arrived.He's only wearing the veneer of Alex Jones. Beneath that he's an investment banker with a degree from Harvard who spent 20 years at Goldman Sachs.

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Like I have said. The REAL DEAL. Mormon Mafia Beck hates him.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/17/glenn-beck-steve-bannon-quite-possibly-most-dangerous-guy-all-american-politics/212479

Glenn Beck: Steve Bannon “Is Quite Possibly The Most Dangerous Guy In All Of American Politics”

CPUd
11-10-2016, 06:52 PM
He's only wearing the veneer of Alex Jones. Beneath that he's an investment banker with a degree from Harvard who spent 20 years at Goldman Sachs.

This sounds like BLM SJW Soros propaganda. Trump said he would get the Goldman Sachs out of positions of influence in the govt.

AuH20
11-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Their reaction is priceless.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/navarro-aghast-at-reports-trump-may-appoint-steve-bannon-can-i-set-my-hair-on-fire/

AuH20
11-10-2016, 07:02 PM
If he is chosen, my elation will exceed the joy experienced on election night.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/donald-trump-s-new-chief-steve-bannon-called-republican-leaders-c-ts.html

“Leadership are all cunts,” he wrote. “We should just go buck wild.”

Then he wrote, “Let the grassroots turn on the hate because that’s the ONLY thing that will make them do their duty.”

“You know I agree,” he replied. “Let’s just not hurt ourselves in the process. If we’re gonna burn this bitch down, to quote the great Louis Head, we need to make sure the fire doesn’t burn us in the process. I’m working on plans with people right now to make it happen.”

misterx
11-10-2016, 07:10 PM
If he is chosen, my elation will exceed the joy experienced on election night.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/19/donald-trump-s-new-chief-steve-bannon-called-republican-leaders-c-ts.html

I'm definitely behind this. If this happens, Trump's Administration won't be filled with neocons.

Sentinelrv
11-11-2016, 01:46 AM
I'm definitely behind this. If this happens, Trump's Administration won't be filled with neocons.

This is what I have been afraid of, that Trump could possibly surround himself with a bunch of neocons that would take him down the wrong path. I'm highly interested in who he chooses to be on his staff. His supporters on Reddit are pushing him to bring on Ron Paul for something like an advisor role or even in charge of auditing the FED. Not sure if Ron could ever be enticed to help him, but it's interesting to think about.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 01:59 AM
This is what I have been afraid of, that Trump could possibly surround himself with a bunch of neocons that would take him down the wrong path. I'm highly interested in who he chooses to be on his staff. His supporters on Reddit are pushing him to bring on Ron Paul for something like an advisor role or even in charge of auditing the FED. Not sure if Ron could ever be enticed to help him, but it's interesting to think about.

Yeah I saw the Trumpers on Reddit pushing Ron Paul and while I appreciated their kind words about him and I'm glad they respect him that much, Ron's not going to do it. He's said it himself. We'll see what happens though. Ron's his own guy and I'm not sure what his reaction would be if seriously approached as an advisor or someone with a part to play in a Trump administration. He seemed pretty dead-set on remaining in an educational role, which is definitely valuable all things considered.

Sentinelrv
11-11-2016, 02:32 AM
He seemed pretty dead-set on remaining in an educational role, which is definitely valuable all things considered.

What better person to educate than the sitting president if given the chance? I wonder if he would achieve more success in trying to influence Trump, rather than trying to do it all on his own. I think influencing Trump would have a much larger impact, since he has the world's attention. Of course it is his decision in the end if he was ever approached and I'm sure he would do what he feels is best for himself and for the country.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 02:46 AM
What better person to educate than the sitting president if given the chance? I wonder if he would achieve more success in trying to influence Trump, rather than trying to do it all on his own. I think influencing Trump would have a much larger impact, since he has the world's attention. Of course it is his decision in the end if he was ever approached and I'm sure he would do what he feels is best for himself and for the country.

It would be an interesting position for Ron to be in for sure, as long as it is a serious advisory role and not just a bone thrown to hungry liberty supporters to win us over.

I'd rather see Trump hire Ron Paul as his personal economics professor and attend a weekly class with progress reports reviewed every Friday on the Liberty Report.

eleganz
11-11-2016, 04:01 AM
Yeah I saw the Trumpers on Reddit pushing Ron Paul and while I appreciated their kind words about him and I'm glad they respect him that much, Ron's not going to do it. He's said it himself. We'll see what happens though. Ron's his own guy and I'm not sure what his reaction would be if seriously approached as an advisor or someone with a part to play in a Trump administration. He seemed pretty dead-set on remaining in an educational role, which is definitely valuable all things considered.

I don't know Ron and I don't talk to Ron but goddamn if a president elect offered him the opportunity to advise or lead a formal white house campaign to audit the fed, something tells me he'd kiss Carol on the cheeks and be in DC tomorrow. Ok back to reality everyone.

To be honest, Ron has been losing grip on the liberty movement since he retired from electoral politics. His word is still gospel but the movement has branched off in so many different directions with new voices and leaders all over the place. Ron has the same message and we all know that message pretty well by now. I see the C4L fundraising emails getting more and more desperate for cash. Everyone is tapped out and/or busy.

That being said I do have a lot of hope for Audit the Fed this year. Trump did say he supported it, which is light years ahead of Obama's rhetoric.

The house will pass it and the senate was so close last year, it might just happen.

Spikender
11-11-2016, 04:52 AM
I don't know Ron and I don't talk to Ron but goddamn if a president elect offered him the opportunity to advise or lead a formal white house campaign to audit the fed, something tells me he'd kiss Carol on the cheeks and be in DC tomorrow. Ok back to reality everyone.

To be honest, Ron has been losing grip on the liberty movement since he retired from electoral politics. His word is still gospel but the movement has branched off in so many different directions with new voices and leaders all over the place. Ron has the same message and we all know that message pretty well by now. I see the C4L fundraising emails getting more and more desperate for cash. Everyone is tapped out and/or busy.

That being said I do have a lot of hope for Audit the Fed this year. Trump did say he supported it, which is light years ahead of Obama's rhetoric.

The house will pass it and the senate was so close last year, it might just happen.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm just going by what I've heard from Ron ever since Trump was the Republican candidate, right up to election day. I wouldn't mind seeing him having a pivotal role somewhere in shaping this administration, in fact I'd love it, but I don't see him doing it. And on a personal level, I'm afraid that if establishment voices and status quo win over the Trump administration, then it would forever taint Ron Paul by association. Not for me, but for people who are considering the virtues of liberty.

goldenequity
11-11-2016, 07:32 AM
If anyone anticipates Bannon getting the position as Chief of Staff
and wants a further bio on him
I recommend this 2015 piece by Bloomberg (https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/).
It's good.

and much grats to AuH20 for the introduction. :)

==================
<snip>

It’s nearing midnight as Steve Bannon pushes past the bluegrass band in his living room
and through a crowd of Republican congressmen, political operatives, and a few stray Duck Dynasty cast members.
He’s trying to make his way back to the SiriusXM Patriot radio show,
broadcasting live from a cramped corner of the 14-room townhouse he occupies
a stone’s throw from the Supreme Court.
It’s late February, the annual CPAC is in full swing, and Bannon, as usual,
is the whirlwind at the center of the action.

Bannon is the executive chairman of Breitbart News,
the crusading right-wing populist website that’s a lineal descendant of the Drudge Report
(its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, spent years apprenticing with Matt Drudge)
and a haven for people who think Fox News is too polite and restrained.

He’d spent the day at CPAC among the conservative faithful,
zipping back and forth between his SiriusXM booth and an unlikely pair of guests he was squiring around:
Nigel Farage, the leader of Britain’s right-wing UKIP party,
and Phil Robertson, the bandanna’d, ayatollah-bearded Duck Dynasty patriarch who was accepting a free-speech award.

“Honey badger don’t give a s---” is the Breitbart motto

Bannon, an ex-Goldman Sachs banker, is the sort of character who would stand out anywhere,
but especially in the drab environs of Washington.
A mile-a-minute talker who thrums with energy, his sentences speed off ahead of him
and spin out into great pileups of nouns, verbs, and grins.
With his swept-back blond hair and partiality to cargo shorts and flip-flops,
he looks like Jeff Spicoli after a few decades of hard living, and he employs “dude” just as readily.
=========
The website, which Breitbart News Network CEO Solov says draws 21 million unique users a month,
has often managed to inject these narratives into the broader discourse.
It was Breitbart News, for example, that first drew attention
to the child migrant crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border last summer
that killed any chance of Congress passing immigration reform.

“They have an incredible eye for an important story, particular ones
that are important to conservatives and Republicans,” says Senator Jeff Sessions, an Alabama Republican.
“They’ve become extraordinarily influential. Radio talk show hosts are reading Breitbart every day.
You can feel it when they interview you.”

Lately, the site has championed Trump’s presidential candidacy,
helping to coalesce a splinter faction of conservatives
irate over Fox News’ treatment of the Republican frontrunner.

Bannon and Peter Schweizer had two principles when they conceived the Clinton Cash project.
First, it would avoid the nuttier conspiracy theories.
“We have a mantra,” says Bannon. “Facts get shares, opinions get shrugs.”
Second, they would heed the lesson Bannon learned at Goldman: specialize.
Hillary Clinton’s story, they believed, was too sprawling and familiar to tackle in its entirety.
So they'd focus only on the last decade, the least familiar period,
and especially on the millions of dollars flowing into the Clinton Foundation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2015-steve-bannon/img/bannon_lede.jpg

goldenequity
11-11-2016, 08:03 AM
HaHaHa The 'Deep Web' nice. :)

(THIS is how DC can be dis-assembled.)

<from above snip>

When Clinton became secretary of state,
the foundation signed an agreement with the White House to disclose all of its contributors.
It didn’t follow through.

So GAI researchers plumbed tax filings, flight logs, and foreign government documents
to turn up what the foundation withheld.
Their most effective method was mining the so-called Deep Web,
the 97 percent or so of information on the Internet
that isn’t indexed for search engines such as Google and therefore is difficult to find.

“Welcome to The Matrix,” says Tony, GAI’s data scientist,
as he maps out the Deep Web for me on a whiteboard (we agreed I wouldn’t publish his last name).

A presentation on the hidden recesses of the Web follows.
“The Deep Web,” he explains, “consists of a lot of useless or depreciated information, stuff in foreign languages, and so on.
But a whole bunch of it is very useful, if you can find it.”

Tony specializes in finding the good stuff, which he does by writing software protocols
that spider through the Deep Web. Since this requires heavy computing power,
Tony struck a deal to use the services of a large European provider during off-peak hours.

“We’ve got $1.3 billion of equipment I’m using at almost full capacity,” he says.

This effort yielded a slew of unreported foundation donors
who appear to have benefited financially from their relationship with the Clintons,
including the uranium mining executives cited by the New York Times
(who showed up on an unindexed Canadian government website).
These donations illustrate a pattern of commingling private money and government policy that disturbed even many Democrats.

goldenequity
11-11-2016, 08:23 AM
Hacking Mainstream Media
(These guys are using the MSMs as a 'host'... to insert a virus. The establishment is in deep, deep trouble. I'm just starting to appreciate how MUCH. :cool: )

"Anchor Left, Pivot Right."

<snip>

Clinton Cash caused a stir not just because of these revelations,
but because of how they arrived.
GAI is set up more like a Hollywood movie studio than a think tank.
The creative mind through which all its research flows and is disseminated
belongs to a beaming young Floridian named Wynton Hall,
a celebrity ghostwriter who’s penned 18 books, six of them New York Times best-sellers,
including Trump’s Time to Get Tough.

Hall’s job is to transform dry think-tank research into vivid, viral-ready political dramas
that can be unleashed on a set schedule, like summer blockbusters.
“We work very long and hard to build a narrative, storyboarding it out months in advance,”

“I’m big on this: We’re not going public until we have something so tantalizing
that any editor at a serious publication would be an idiot to pass it up and give a competitor the scoop. ”

To this end, Hall peppers his colleagues with slogans so familiar around the office
that they’re known by their abbreviations. “ABBN — always be breaking news,” he says.

Another slogan is “depth beats speed.”
Time-strapped [MSM] reporters squeezed for copy
will gratefully accept original, fact-based research because most of what they’re inundated with is garbage.

“The modern economics of the newsroom don’t support big investigative reporting staffs,” says Bannon.
“You wouldn’t get a Watergate, a Pentagon Papers today, because nobody can afford to let a reporter spend seven months on a story.
We can.
We’re working as a support function.”

The reason GAI does this is because it’s the secret to how conservatives can hack the mainstream media.

Hall has distilled this, too, into a slogan: “Anchor left, pivot right.”
It means that “weaponizing” a story onto the front page of the New York Times (“the Left”)
is infinitely more valuable than publishing it on Breitbart.com.

“We don’t look at the mainstream media as enemies
because we don’t want our work to be trapped in the conservative ecosystem,” says Hall.
“We live and die by the media.
Every time we’re launching a book, I’ll build a battle map that literally breaks down by category
every headline we’re going to place,
every op-ed Peter’s going to publish.”

Once that work has permeated the mainstream—once it’s found “a host body,”
in David Brock's phrase—then comes the “pivot.”
Heroes and villains emerge and become grist for a juicy Breitbart News narrative.
“With Clinton Cash, we never really broke a story,” says Bannon,
“but you go [to Breitbart.com] and we’ve got 20 things, we’re linking to everybody else’s stuff,
we’re aggregating, we’ll pull stuff from the Left.
It’s a rolling phenomenon. Huge traffic. Everybody’s invested.”

great stuff. :D

A. Havnes
11-11-2016, 08:27 AM
If this is true...

Could it be I might finally start to come around to a Trump administration?

goldenequity
11-11-2016, 08:36 AM
If this is true...

Could it be I might finally start to come around to a Trump administration?

Here's a clip from 2011. It's about Palin... Just insert 'Trump' and you will get the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3aa9D1Ar2Q

haha... media insiders call him a 'master of the dark arts'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHp9nDzLO_k

goldenequity
11-11-2016, 09:52 AM
This round table is good as well... (14:00 forward is xclnt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZFfxFl53k

milgram
11-11-2016, 10:59 AM
Roger Stone seems to be on the outside? He tweeted that Trump needs to resist neocon infiltrators.
Great idea. But as Tom Woods said, it's not encouraging that he had to tweet that.

seapilot
11-11-2016, 12:18 PM
Roger Stone seems to be on the outside? He tweeted that Trump needs to resist neocon infiltrators.
Great idea. But as Tom Woods said, it's not encouraging that he had to tweet that.

Want to know how a person thinks? Look at what they enjoy reading. Look at Drumpf top 10 recommended books. http://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/10-books-donald-trump-loves. The top one is Sun Tzu "Art of War". I think Drumpf is using as a play book which a lot of top CEOs learned early on to do.

All his opponents underestimated him, always. It was Sun Tzu that said keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

His other books he recommends focus on Communist China leaders and China in general. Looks like he has a very strong interest in everything China.

AZJoe
11-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Don't care

Apparently do.

roho76
11-12-2016, 03:16 PM
I want Alex Jones as Press Secretary. That would be epic! Watching him freak out on camera like he did during the Piers interview, during press conferences would be the greatest thing ever!

eleganz
11-12-2016, 07:45 PM

Nope, he was at Trump Tower the other day, more likely participating in Trump administration talks and less likely living in one of the $5MM apartments.

Bannon is one of the top choices for CoS, the MSM is event admitting this. So far its been Reince Prebius (which Ryan/McConnell have been pushing for) and Bannon (which is supposedly Trump's favorite).

AuH20
11-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Bannon talks the Federal Reserve.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxm-news-issues/steve-bannon-talks-with-hunter

eleganz
11-13-2016, 03:55 AM
Bannon talks the Federal Reserve.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxm-news-issues/steve-bannon-talks-with-hunter

Before I clicked that link I wanted to like what he was talking about but after I was done, it wasn't very impressive, basically he didn't pass the litmus test. He said basic things that most politicos would say against the other party in power. Will need to hear from him more on this.

I wonder how aware Bannon is of Judy Shelton in the general Trump orbit??

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?503907-Meet-Dr-Judy-Shelton-Trump-s-economic-advisor-fan-of-Ron-Paul-and-Sound-Money

thoughtomator
11-13-2016, 04:53 AM
No surprise to see the usual suspects jump to condemn a bona-fide libertarian.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, and all mental slaves of the corporate state are presently caught in its throes; even - or perhaps especially - the ones who pretend to care about liberty.

UWDude
11-13-2016, 09:56 AM
It was Sun Tzu that said keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

No. Sun Tzu says it is supremely better to turn an enemy into an ally than to defeat him.

AuH20
11-13-2016, 03:42 PM

CPUd
11-13-2016, 03:45 PM
https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/797913519848988672

AuH20
11-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Yes, he's freaking awesome. He calls it like he sees it.

CPUd
11-13-2016, 10:18 PM
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/797975534059798528

angelatc
11-13-2016, 10:57 PM
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/797975534059798528

Every time I am away from the forums and I start to get past the elation that Hillary did not win, I get back on the internet and see liberals having complete and utter melt downs over Trump, who isn't even in office yet.

Suddenly I am glad Ron Paul didn't win. Everything that they're doing to Trump, they would have done to Paul, but worse. And while Trump might eventually end up deserving this, Paul never would.

misterx
11-13-2016, 11:03 PM

Precisely. Stone obviously does not have Trump's ear the way that he wants people to believe.

eleganz
11-13-2016, 11:11 PM
https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/797913519848988672

Nobody ever would've thought that Reince would be CoS one day, Reince never even thought this was possible.

We definitely live in a new world, the entire balance of DC has been jacked the F up.

misterx
11-13-2016, 11:28 PM
Yes, he's freaking awesome. He calls it like he sees it.

He didn't actually pull his kids from a Jewish school. His wife claimed that he said he wasn't comfortable sending them to a school with a lot of Jewish students, but he still sent them there. To my knowledge he never pulled them out either. If he was going to do that, he wouldn't have sent them there in the first place. There's also no proof of him ever saying or doing anything anti-Semitic, just a claim from his wife during a nasty divorce.

Superfluous Man
11-13-2016, 11:55 PM
He didn't actually pull his kids from a Jewish school. His wife claimed that he said he wasn't comfortable sending them to a school with a lot of Jewish students, but he still sent them there. To my knowledge he never pulled them out either. If he was going to do that, he wouldn't have sent them there in the first place. There's also no proof of him ever saying or doing anything anti-Semitic, just a claim from his wife during a nasty divorce.

I agree with your analysis.

But if you're trying to defend Bannon, you're going about it wrong. With the people here who think he's a good influence on Trump, it's specifically because they think he's antisemitic. You take that away and they've got no reason to like him any more.

Watch. One of them is going to reply to me with a remark about how they're not antisemitic because they don't have a problem with Arabs.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 12:28 AM
I hope so.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 12:38 AM
I'm trying to redpill Chris Evans after he went bezerk about Bannon.

Chester Copperpot
11-14-2016, 01:23 AM
I agree with your analysis.

But if you're trying to defend Bannon, you're going about it wrong. With the people here who think he's a good influence on Trump, it's specifically because they think he's antisemitic. You take that away and they've got no reason to like him any more.

Watch. One of them is going to reply to me with a remark about how they're not antisemitic because they don't have a problem with Arabs.

well that might be because the word semite is used as a misnomer

Jamesiv1
11-14-2016, 03:30 AM
This round table is good as well... (14:00 forward is xclnt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMZFfxFl53k
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goldenequity again."

Nice. Thanks for that.

goldenequity
11-14-2016, 07:41 AM
Don't want to make a new thread...
don't know where else to put this.
So I'll just use it as a bump.
This is across less than 48 hours.

CEO with Ties to the CIA Reveals he Plans to Kill President-Elect Trump with a Sniper Rifle

http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/MATT-HARRIGAN-01-800x416.jpg

===========

Breaking: CEO put on leave by workers for threatening Trump :D

Packetsled, San Diego company, with ties to the cia.
The tide is turning.

https://packetsled.com/packetsled-response-to-matt-harrigan-comments/

PacketSled takes recent comments made by our CEO, seriously.
Once we were made aware of these comments,
we immediately reported this information to the secret service
and will cooperate fully with any inquiries.
These comments do not reflect the views or opinions of PacketSled,
its employees, investors or partners.
Our CEO has been placed on administrative leave.

Harrigan (now) ALREADY backtracking
https://twitter.com/mattharrigan/status/797911798699544576

AuH20
11-14-2016, 11:34 AM
The SPLC is not happy.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/305853-splc-steve-bannon-has-no-business-in-the-white-house

AuH20
11-14-2016, 08:30 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-calls-steve-bannon-frightening-and-a-terrifying-man/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=TLzEDwsKGaY

helmuth_hubener
11-14-2016, 09:56 PM
Suddenly I am glad Ron Paul didn't win. Everything that they're doing to Trump, they would have done to Paul, but worse. And while Trump might eventually end up deserving this, Paul never would.

Not me. Good is worth fighting for. This country is worth fighting for. Being smeared for. Being mercilessly hated for. Having history forever remember you as a scoundrel and a villain for. It's all worth it. And I'd like to believe that Ron Paul would have gladly stood up and taken those media bullets for this country, and most importantly done everything he could to prevail against them -- to win!

It really does matter who wins and who loses. Winning matters. It matters a lot. "Trying" is nice. It isn't enough. And it accomplishes jack.

goldenequity
11-14-2016, 09:57 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-calls-steve-bannon-frightening-and-a-terrifying-man/

Glenn Beck is inauthentic.. a complete rodeo clown right down to the onion slices under his eyes. He's mad cuz he's irrelevant.

Steve Bannon is authentic and you don't have to like him to know the difference.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 10:10 PM
Equity is pulling up stuff that reassures me... Trumps actions are right, and the rumormongers and chickenlittles are wrong. Both Bannon, and the war machine they have amassed and prepared to slay the MSM once and for all.

AuH20
11-14-2016, 10:15 PM
This Steve Bannon character could give Himmler a run for his money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_gkBPlLcfQ

dannno
11-14-2016, 10:23 PM
lol.. wait, please don't tell me I'm the first person here to report that Steve Bannon used to work for Goldman Sachs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Bannon

Zippy, did you miss this? If so, you're fired!

dannno
11-14-2016, 10:25 PM
Holy crap, he owned Seinfeld!! Wow!!!

dannno
11-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Oh my GAWD... There are so many cabinet positions.. my head is spinning o_0

This would be so much easier if Ron Paul were President, I think he would end up with only like 4 or 5 maybe after all those other departments were abolished.

misterx
11-14-2016, 10:58 PM
Holy crap, he owned Seinfeld!! Wow!!!

Who wouldn't want a piece of that. It's been almost as profitable as Star Wars.

jclay2
11-14-2016, 10:58 PM
Definitely excited that Bannon will be chief strategist. He is no Rothbard, but the left is reeling from this. Wow, first post since Trump won on RPF. Haven't posted since around brexit I think. Been too busy on the Trump Train. lol.

UWDude
11-14-2016, 11:29 PM
Aaaand Politico has just called Breitbart "the closest thing to state run media we have ever had"

How do I explain this?

The child rape case against Trump? With Epstein? that was projection. That was leveling the accusation first.

Calling Breitbart "state run media" by a publisher PROVEN to be colluding with the DNC, aka the Clinton Foundation aka The Globalists?

proof via wikileaks right here:
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58654

AuH20
11-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Funny.

goldenequity
11-15-2016, 07:35 AM
Breitbart’s Joel Pollak Slays Entire CNN Propaganda Panel over Bannon: "Name One White Nationalist Piece"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJs893eZrL0

angelatc
11-15-2016, 11:32 PM
Not me. Good is worth fighting for. This country is worth fighting for. Being smeared for. Being mercilessly hated for. Having history forever remember you as a scoundrel and a villain for. It's all worth it. And I'd like to believe that Ron Paul would have gladly stood up and taken those media bullets for this country, and most importantly done everything he could to prevail against them -- to win!

It really does matter who wins and who loses. Winning matters. It matters a lot. "Trying" is nice. It isn't enough. And it accomplishes jack.

I remember in interview where he said it bothered him. Yes he would stand up and take the flak but I am suddenly fine with the fact he didn't have to

AuH20
11-17-2016, 09:41 AM
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/16/business-insider-bannons-2014-vatican-speech-strikes-fear-wall-street/

“Think about it — not one criminal charge has ever been brought to any bank executive associated with 2008 crisis,” Bannon said. “And in fact, it gets worse. No bonuses and none of their equity was taken. So part of the prime drivers of the wealth that they took in the 15 years leading up to the crisis was not hit at all, and I think that’s one of the fuels of this populist revolt that we’re seeing as the tea party.”

AuH20
11-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Bannon has a vision.

“The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia. The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over. If we deliver—” by "we" he means the Trump White House "—we’ll get 60 percent of the white vote, and 40 percent of the black and Hispanic vote and we’ll govern for 50 years. That’s what the Democrats missed, they were talking to these people with companies with a $9 billion market cap employing nine people. It’s not reality. They lost sight of what the world is about.”

undergroundrr
11-18-2016, 04:07 PM
Is Bannon pro-war or anti-war?

goldenequity
11-18-2016, 04:42 PM
Is Bannon pro-war or anti-war?... idk.

Steve Bannon Interviewed: "It's About Americans Not Getting F—ed Over" (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747)

http://cdn5.thr.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/landscape_928x523/2016/11/gettyimages-619474980-h_2016.jpg

“I’m not a white nationalist, I’m a nationalist. I’m an economic nationalist.
The globalists gutted the American working class and created a middle class in Asia.
The issue now is about Americans looking to not get f—ed over."

"He gets it; he gets it intuitively," says Bannon, perhaps still surprised he has found such an ideal vessel.

"You have probably the greatest orator since William Jennings Bryan,
coupled with an economic populist message and two political parties
that are so owned by the donors that they don't speak to their audience.

But he speaks in a non-political vernacular, he communicates with these people in a very visceral way.
Nobody in the Democratic party listened to his speeches,
so they had no idea he was delivering such a compelling and powerful economic message.

He shows up 3.5 hours late in Michigan at 1 in the morning and has 35,000 people waiting in the cold.
When they got [Clinton] off the donor circuit she went to Temple University
and they drew 300 or 400 kids."

Indeed, during the worst days of the campaign, even down to the last day
when most in Trumpland thought only a miracle would save them, "I knew that she couldn't close.
They out-spent us 10 to one,
had 10 times more people
and had all the media with them,
but I kept saying it doesn't matter, they got it all wrong, we've got this locked."

"It's everything related to jobs.
The conservatives are going to go crazy.
I'm the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan.
With negative interest rates throughout the world, it's the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything.
Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up.
We're just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks.
It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution —
conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

"The media bubble is the ultimate symbol of what's wrong with this country,"
"It's just a circle of people talking to themselves
who have no f—ing idea what's going on.
It's a closed circle of information from which Hillary Clinton got all her information — and her confidence.
That was our opening."

AuH20
11-18-2016, 04:43 PM
Is Bannon pro-war or anti-war?

He grew up as a Kennedy democrat. He leans towards antiwar.

otherone
11-18-2016, 05:27 PM
"It will be as exciting as the 1930s //
conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement."

where?

AuH20
11-18-2016, 06:47 PM
http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/306842-bannon-unfazed-by-criticism-of-trump-appointment

Those who know Bannon best laugh at that suggestion, citing Breitbart’s longstanding motto: “Honey badger don’t give a s---.”

“Bannon has gone full honey badger,” said a Bannon ally. “He cares not what anyone in the swamp thinks of him. He’s on the hunt and he’s going to drain the swamp.”

Earlier this week, Breitbart News staff got wind that liberal protesters were planning to demonstrate outside Bannon’s Capitol Hill townhouse, which doubles as the Breitbart workspace.

The Breitbart response was straight from the playbook of the White House’s incoming chief strategist.

They hung a picture of a honey badger on the door.