PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson faked a heart attack on TV

Brian4Liberty
11-02-2016, 06:23 PM
There should be no doubt in anyone's mind anymore that the social media platforms are 100% part of the DNC/Hillary machine. The "frontpage" main story on Twitter right now is a video (over a year old) of Gary Johnson faking a heart attack. It's a last ditch attempt to smear Johnson in hopes that it will bring Hillary more votes. They have no shame.

Gary Johnson faked a heart attack on TV
Election 2016 35 minutes ago

The Libertarian candidate for president and former governor of New Mexico jokingly clutched his chest and fell to the floor after debating a former lawmaker who is against legalizing marijuana. The stunt took place at the Conservative Political Action Conference last year.
https://twitter.com/i/moments/793939922168270848

Jesse James
11-02-2016, 07:56 PM
from what I have seen, this has only made him more popular

euphemia
11-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Johnson is his own problem. Hillary is her own problem. Smearing one is not going to help the other, but it should say something to Libertarians about the quality of their presidential nominee. If people think Johnson voters will like Hillary and the other way around, then that should send a message to Libertarians that they need to rethink what they are about.

The One
11-02-2016, 08:01 PM
I just saw it for the first time, and now I'd like to do a J with him.

Mikezelot
11-03-2016, 04:22 AM
I remember seeing this when it first happened and thought he would make a great vp for rand.

Brian4Liberty
11-03-2016, 02:17 PM
from what I have seen, this has only made him more popular

I remember seeing this when it first happened and thought he would make a great vp for rand.

Except the MSM takes it out of context, and puts it up next to him sticking his tongue out and talking weird during that interview. Doesn't really look good. And that's as much as the majority of viewers or readers will ever know about it.

Jesse James
11-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Except the MSM takes it out of context, and puts it up next to him sticking his tongue out and talking weird during that interview. Doesn't really look good. And that's as much as the majority of viewers or readers will ever know about it.
nah..

it was all over facebook, twitter, and instagram. trust me. millennials are voting for him because of this video