PDA

View Full Version : could we win today?

trey4sports
12-09-2007, 10:43 AM
if every single dr. paul supporter showed up and voted in his/her primary but yet the other condidates only had their avg turnout (which ofcourse is what will likely happen) do you think we would win?

i think this is the idea that the MSM media is REALLLLY underestimating. only a small portion of those who support the modern candidates will turn out whereas Dr. Pauls supporters would walk on water if needed to get to the voting station

FreedomLover
12-09-2007, 10:49 AM
No, I don't think so.

I know we have alot of passionate supporters willing to go to sign wavings and criss-cross the country, but I don't know how big our silent majority is. I don't think we are yet up to the 6-8 million people willing to vote in their republican primary for Ron Paul. Maybe we are...I don't know...but I doubt it.

ross11988
12-09-2007, 10:51 AM
I dont think so, and yes FreedomLover is right we do not know how big our silent majority is. I get honks and people come up to me all the time asking me for bumper stickers, but I could just be lucky and there could only be like 100 people in my county

Chester Copperpot
12-09-2007, 10:52 AM
it could be a blowout... if primary turnout is low (like 6 million) and all the alex jones fans are supporters (3 million) then itll be a blowout.

JenaS62
12-09-2007, 10:54 AM
if every single dr. paul supporter showed up and voted in his/her primary but yet the other condidates only had their avg turnout (which ofcourse is what will likely happen) do you think we would win?

i think this is the idea that the MSM media is REALLLLY underestimating. only a small portion of those who support the modern candidates will turn out whereas Dr. Pauls supporters would walk on water if needed to get to the voting station

Most non-Ron Paul supporters that I know will never vote in a primary. They sit back and wait for the "other people" to choose their candidate and then on election day -they go vote. Pathetic but true.

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 10:57 AM
yeah I think the primairies are gonna turn out to be a land slide... possibly even a shutout

ross11988
12-09-2007, 11:01 AM
it could be a blowout... if primary turnout is low (like 6 million) and all the alex jones fans are supporters (3 million) then itll be a blowout.

Pray for bad weather!!!!!!!

trey4sports
12-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Pray for bad weather!!!!!!!

amen to that

fuzzybekool
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Our presidential choices have been decided for far too long by a handful of primary and caucaus voters. If nothing else during this election cycle, this grassroots movement must endure and remain entrenched forever as viable counter-force against the "chosen" few who have been organized over the past decades to vote for candidates who oppose liberty and shun adherence to our Constitution.

It has been revealed to most of us newcomers on the political scene that the system as it now exists is corrupt and not in the best interest of our country. I hope after this is all over that we continue to grow this movement for future candidates who I will refer to as "Pauliticians" or "Ron Paul Republicans" , in the interest of promoting and exerting the people's mandate for true change and adherence to our Constistution.

quickmike
12-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Right now, I dont know. Its kinda hard to say. Id say we have a REALLY good chance in January though as people become more aware of the candidates and his support grows with the average voter and if EVERYONE who supports Ron gets out there and votes.

FreedomLover
12-09-2007, 11:12 AM
yeah I think the primairies are gonna turn out to be a land slide... possibly even a shutout

Trust me...it's going to be close.

I definitely see a brokered convention in the future.

Janet0116
12-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Most non-Ron Paul supporters that I know will never vote in a primary. They sit back and wait for the "other people" to choose their candidate and then on election day -they go vote. Pathetic but true.

I have found this to be the case also, which is really odd, because the primaries are pretty much you're only chance to pick the one you want. lol

AtomiC
12-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Ron Paul is going to win in the primaries, mark my words.

Hope
12-09-2007, 11:20 AM
There are an alarming amount of RP supporters who won't show up at the primaries because they believe he can't win. Not everyone is as optimistic as the members of RPF, I'm afraid.

FreedomLover
12-09-2007, 11:22 AM
There are an alarming amount of RP supporters who won't show up at the primaries because they believe he can't win. Not everyone is as optimistic as the members of RPF, I'm afraid.

I've seen this to be the case as well, but hopefully the tea party and the blimp will change their minds. :)

AlexMerced
12-09-2007, 11:27 AM
this is why we just got to keep moving and mobilizing, if we can do well in Iowa and NH we'll have made it through the toughest part of the battle... if tough get going just ask yourself, WWRPD

DirtMcGirt
12-09-2007, 11:33 AM
wow confidence levels are high today... I like it but let's not get cocky... get out and open someones mind to RP today!!!!