PDA

View Full Version : [#FakeHate] 'Vote Trump' vandalism, fire at Mississippi church

Zippyjuan
11-02-2016, 02:20 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/mississippi-black-church-vandalized-vote-trump/

(CNN)Police are treating the burning of a black church in Mississippi -- during which vandals spray-painted "Vote Trump" on an exterior wall -- as a hate crime, saying it amounts to an act of voter intimidation.

A 911 call reporting the fire at Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville came in at about 9:15 p.m. Tuesday, police said. Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/161102112753-hopewell-baptist-mississippi-vandalism-2-exlarge-169.jpg

Most of the damage to the 111-year-old church was to the sanctuary, pastor Carilyn Hudson said at a news conference.

"We do believe that God will allow us to build another sanctuary in that same place," she said, though the extent of the damage was unclear.

There were no reports of injuries, and no one had been in the building since about 1 p.m. Tuesday, Hudson said.

Vandals set Hopewell Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, on fire Tuesday night, police say.

Investigators continue to collect evidence, and while there are no suspects yet, police are "possibly talking to a person of interest," Greenville Police Chief Delando Wilson said at the news conference.

Authorities are treating the act as a hate crime, he said, because it's viewed as an attempt to intimidate voters.

"It tries to push your beliefs on someone else, and this is a church, a predominantly black church, and no one has a right to try and ... pressure someone into the way they want to decide to vote in this election," the chief said.

The west Mississippi city of about 33,000 located near the Arkansas border is 78% black, according to the most recent census. Surrounding Washington County is 71% black.

Mayor Errick Simmons said he spoke to some of the church's 200 congregants who were fearful and felt intimidated. They felt the vandalism was not just an attack on the church, but on the black community, he said.

angelatc
11-02-2016, 02:23 PM
$20 bucks says it's a liberal that did it, because if history is an indicator I will win $20. And the media always reports it like it's never happened before.

CaseyJones
11-02-2016, 02:24 PM
$20 bucks says it's a liberal that did it, because if history is an indicator I will win $20. And the media always reports it like it's never happened before.

^ that
trump supporters are stupid
but not that stupid

dannno
11-02-2016, 02:26 PM

...but they used WHITE spray paint!!

Zippyjuan
11-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Trump violence- done by Clinton supporters.
Clinton violence- done by Clinton supporters.

UWDude
11-02-2016, 02:34 PM

You're on the wrong side zippy.

dannno

Ya, the left is known for violence.

staerker

You attempt humor here, but there is documented proof of that trend.

Madison320
11-02-2016, 02:35 PM

Wrong. Unless the perpetrators are caught there's no way of knowing which side did it.

You have to either be dumb or lying to assume one side is responsible, like you did.

Which is it?

oyarde
11-02-2016, 02:36 PM

Seems accurate , conservatives rarely bother with such . Liberals have more time on hand as well .

oyarde
11-02-2016, 02:37 PM
...but they used WHITE spray paint!!

99 cents a can @ walmart

Tywysog Cymru
Seems accurate , conservatives rarely bother with such . Liberals have more time on hand as well .

Let's not pretend that Donald Trump is a Conservative by any definition.

otherone

Can't be Trump supporters. It's spelled correctly and doesn't have "cuck" in it.

Jesse James
11-02-2016, 02:38 PM
You're on the wrong site zippy.
FTFY

oyarde
11-02-2016, 02:39 PM

I was speaking of citizens .

Jesse James
11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
yes

he is everything the conservatives represent

Zippyjuan
11-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Wrong. Unless the perpetrators are caught there's no way of knowing which side did it.

You have to either be dumb or lying to assume one side is responsible, like you did.

Which is it?

You are right- that was exactly my point- there is no evidence yet who did it but people here are already saying it had to be liberals. Both sides have idiot supporters. I don't say who did it.

CaseyJones
11-02-2016, 02:42 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426674/black-church-burnings-race-hoaxes-michelle-malkin

Who’s Burning Black Churches? Oh

Here we go again: another liberal narrative burned to a crisp.

Over a two-week period in October, an arsonist targeted seven churches in the St. Louis area — including several in Black Lives Matter protest hotspot Ferguson, Mo.

The Atlantic magazine, invoking the “long history of terrorism against black churches in America,” lamented that the crime spree had been “slow to get the same attention” in the local and national media as another string of church arsons that occurred earlier this summer.

Reminder: Several of those hyped hate crimes against “black churches” had been committed by black suspects; a significant number of the “black churches” were, in fact, white churches; and the complex motives behind the crimes included mental illness, vandalism, and concealment of theft.

Reminder: The same hyperventilators who stoked fears about this summer’s church incidents had also stoked hysteria about the 1990s black-church arson “epidemic” that fell apart under scrutiny and ended with USA Today’s admission that “analysis of the 64 fires since 1995 shows only four can be conclusively shown to be racially motivated.”

Undaunted, agitators did their best to fan the flames over the latest alleged wave of race-based black-church burnings in October. On Twitter, social-justice activists resurrected the #WhosBurningBlackChurches hashtag. “Black churches are burning again,” Oklahoma State University professor Lawrence Ware lamented in Counterpunch. The far-left propaganda outfit U.S. Uncut concluded unequivocally: “Racists in Ferguson Burn Down 5 Black Churches in 9 Days.”

Except, they didn’t. Again.

Last week, police charged 35-year-old David Lopez Jackson, who is black, with setting two of the fires. “Forensic evidence linked him to the fire on Oct. 18 at Ebenezer Lutheran Church, 1011 Theobald Street,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, and “video of his car near New Life Missionary Baptist Church, 4569 Plover Avenue, links him to the fire there on Oct. 17, police Chief Sam Dotson said.” Jackson is a suspect in the other fires, and additional charges are pending.

The arrest follows another black-church-hate-crime spree-gone-bust in my adopted hometown of Colorado Springs. In late June, after a pair of churches received menacing notices (“Black men, be aware, you are the target,” read one), black suspect Vincent Broughton admitted to posting the ugly signs.

And yes, Colorado Springs is also the home of the January 2015 NAACP office bombing that wasn’t.

The smoke-blowing never ends.

In Texas last week, a professor who cried “racism” against police officers was exposed as a fraud when dashcam video showed the cops politely asking her to move to the other side of the street while exercising — so she wouldn’t get run over.

In Berkeley, Calif., this week, high-school and University of California students cranked up the protest machine and walked out of classes en masse over dubious “KKK” messages discovered on a school-library computer. The texts threatened a “public lynching,” used the n-word, and referenced a hanging in a backyard.

Of course, suspicion is warranted: Almost a year ago, Berkeley students similarly exploded after effigies of blacks hung from nooses appeared on the UC campus. It turned out they were hung by a “Bay Area collective of ***** black and PoC [People of Color] artists” to raise awareness.

Unrepentant race hustlers go bonkers when advised to approach these alleged hate crimes with caution. Anyone showing an iota of skepticism or journalistic responsibility is branded a bigot or collaborator. If you’re a racial or ethnic minority who expresses doubt or hesitation, you’re a sellout or Uncle Tom/Aunt Thomasina.

This is nuts. There’s a long, shameful trail of hate-crime hoaxes exploiting racial division in America that can no longer be whitewashed by the media and academia. The real sellouts are the phonies and fraudsters “of color” who must manufacture racism for attention, clicks, and career advancement while victims of all backgrounds pick up the pieces.

UWDude
11-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Luckily, the term "false flag" in in the american lexicon now, and dirty tricks like this fall flat.

You are right- that was exactly my point- there is no evidence yet who did it but people here are already saying it had to be liberals. Both sides have idiot supporters. I don't say who did it.

always a little weasel.

Tywysog Cymru
11-02-2016, 02:44 PM
yes

he is everything the conservatives represent

I didn't know that Conservatives give money to the Clintons, support national healthcare, or support Planned Parenthood.

Jesse James
11-02-2016, 02:45 PM
I didn't know that Conservatives give money to the Clintons, support national healthcare, or support Planned Parenthood.
Bushes

Danke
11-02-2016, 02:46 PM
Bernie violence- done by Clinton supporters.

FTFY

CaseyJones
11-02-2016, 02:46 PM

its that this shit is especially irritating
it almost always ends up a hoax
yet that part never gets as much media as the false claim
like how whites are supposed to be the majority of child sex offenders
yet when you look at the pictures of the offenders in your area a damn large percentage of the ones listed as white have names like...
Juan

Danke
11-02-2016, 02:54 PM
Probably were having financial difficulties. Looks like they learned something from the GOP office fire.

On Tuesday, November 1st, 2016, unknown criminals burned a predominantly black Baptist church in Greenville, Mississippi and scrawled graffiti on it: "Vote Trump". (Link to local news coverage.)

The animus of this election cycle combined with the potent racial history of burning black churches as a political symbol makes this event something we must not ignore.

Only two weeks ago, the internet came together to help repair a North Carolina GOP field office that had been burned by thugs. Justice demands we do the same now.

More details as they are available. Can we do this? Can we help show the world, the country, and most importantly, the churchgoers of Hopewell Baptist that we, as a society, are better than this?

Please give. Thanks.

UPDATE , 2/2 11AM:

We are working to get in touch with the Hopewell M.B. church leadership, and have already spoken to other church leaders in Greenville today. There is a press conference this morning at the Greenville Fire Department, where more information is being released. More details as they come.

UPDATE, 2/2 1:15PM:

I just got off the phone with Bishop Clarence Green from Hopewell M.B. Church, and let him know about this GFM campaign. He was very pleasantly surprised, and wanted to thank all the donors.

The Bishop is still on-site and has no access to a computer now, but as soon as he can, he will sign up Hopewell as an organization on GFM. This will allow GFM to wire all funds to their bank account directly. You can see the overhead that GFM charges here.

Thank you, so very, very much, to everyone who has donated. Your actions have shown that we are better than this.

Madison320
11-02-2016, 02:54 PM

Liar.

You initiated the thread. The author of the article assumed it was a Trump supporter that caused the damage. If your "point" was that the author was wrong in assuming it was a Trump supporter, why didn't you say that? All you did was post the article. Normally when someone initiates a thread with an article with no comment, it means they agree with the article.

angelatc
11-02-2016, 02:55 PM
You attempt humor here, but there is documented proof of that trend.

Exactly. This has happened dozens of times. I can count on one hand the number of times the right has tried t false-flag the left, but I've lost count of the incidents where the left has victimized itself.

dannno
11-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Exactly. This has happened dozens of times. I can count on one hand the number of times the right has tried t false-flag the left, but I've lost count of the incidents where the left has victimized itself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cs7CO0WVYAAQE1H.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/27/article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

euphemia
11-02-2016, 03:04 PM

I suppose the brick through a Trump headquarters (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/19/vandals-toss-bricks-through-window-indiana-county-republican-office.html) and the fire at a Trump headquarters (http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/) were done by Trump people.

And it didn't take a chart.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Sure. Just as likely.

dannno
11-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Sure. Just as likely.

Not, NOT as likely. Not even close.

Zippyjuan
11-02-2016, 03:22 PM
OK- all crime in the US is committed by Liberals. You win.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/us/iowa-police-shooting/index.html

staerker
11-02-2016, 04:04 PM
https://i.sli.mg/twXfsj.jpg

Ender
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/426674/black-church-burnings-race-hoaxes-michelle-malkin

That article is a year old and has nothing to do with the OP.

Ender
11-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Liar.

You initiated the thread. The author of the article assumed it was a Trump supporter that caused the damage. If your "point" was that the author was wrong in assuming it was a Trump supporter, why didn't you say that? All you did was post the article. Normally when someone initiates a thread with an article with no comment, it means they agree with the article.

The point is that the perp spray painted VOTE FOR TRUMP.

Maybe it WAS a leftie but it does not make Zippy a liar- both sides DO have idiotic supporters.

Danke
11-02-2016, 04:23 PM

Maybe it WAS a leftie but it does not make Zippy a liar- both sides DO have idiotic supporters.

Actually is was: Vote TrumP

So they are probably just trying to remind some guy named TrumP to vote.

CaseyJones
11-02-2016, 04:41 PM
That article is a year old and has nothing to do with the OP.

it shows a history of black church burnings as being committed by blacks
either hoaxes, fraud or grudges

Madison320
11-03-2016, 08:12 AM

C'mon man. Go back and look at the original post. Zippy was NOT posting that to show that both sides have idiotic supporters. He posted that to make Trump supporters look bad. That what he does. It was only after I called him out that he claimed his point was that "both sides have idiotic supporters".

Ender
11-03-2016, 08:17 AM
C'mon man. Go back and look at the original post. Zippy was NOT posting that to show that both sides have idiotic supporters. He posted that to make Trump supporters look bad. That what he does. It was only after I called him out that he claimed his point was that "both sides have idiotic supporters".

Zippy always posts different POVs to show both sides.

Anyone who is really looking for truth should appreciate this- saves a lot of time and both sides are essential to figuring out what's really going on.

UWDude
11-03-2016, 08:25 AM

That's why he does it?

Superfluous Man
11-03-2016, 09:25 AM
This is definitely the kind of thing an anti-Trump person would do.

It's also definitely the kind of thing one of the deplorables would do.

It's a tough call.

Superfluous Man
11-03-2016, 09:26 AM

Why would you "call him out on it"?

Making Trump supporters look bad is a perfectly valid way of fulfilling the mission of this site.

Danke
11-03-2016, 09:43 AM

Anyone who is really looking for truth should appreciate this- saves a lot of time and both sides are essential to figuring out what's really going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

Ender
11-03-2016, 10:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

So original- how impressive. :p

Ender
11-03-2016, 10:44 AM
That's why he does it?

Yep.

UWDude
11-03-2016, 01:08 PM
Yep.

what was the other point of view he was trying to show by starting this thread?

misterx
11-03-2016, 01:34 PM
Why would a Trump supporter burn down a black church to encourage people to vote Trump? It doesn't make sense. You would only do that if you're trying to frame someone. The brick thing is totally different, that's intimidating GOP staffers to make them scared and stop working to get out the vote.

misterx
11-03-2016, 01:35 PM

I'll give him credit for being more bipartisan than CPUd, but he certainly leans heavily toward defending Clinton.

helmuth_hubener
11-03-2016, 01:43 PM
'V*te *****'

Way to exploit RPF to pump up those search results, Juan. "Just carry out the plan! Cialdini knows what he's doing!" Doesn't it bother you to be supported by and employed by the same people who are firebombing churches?

Just a little, even?

Ender
11-03-2016, 02:04 PM
I'll give him credit for being more bipartisan than CPUd, but he certainly leans heavily toward defending Clinton.

Zip doesn't defend Trump or Clinton- he just posts opposing POVs to show what else might be going on. As I have said, it is important for us all to look at all sides to begin to get a glimmer of what's really going on. Zippy saves me a lot of time & effort when he does this.

JMHPOV

Ender
11-03-2016, 02:06 PM
what was the other point of view he was trying to show by starting this thread?

a) That violence is possibly on both sides.
b) That both sides maybe perpetuating "false flags".
c) That both sides have crazies.

enhanced_deficit
11-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Let's hope whoever did is brought to justice promptly.

But in case SWC Hillary tweets about it or disgraced DGP gives a stirring speech, then investigation should be more thorough than usual.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/750300510264107008/G8-PA5KA_bigger.jpg Hillary Clinton Verified account ‏@HillaryClinton
There's no excuse for racism and violence on a college campus.
http://hrc.io/1SurlaQ

The University at Albany (SUNY-Albany) has expelled two black students and suspended a third after they were hit with charges related to a fake hate crime they reported earlier this year.
Ariel Agudio, Asha Burwell and Alexis Briggs grabbed national headlines in January after they claimed they were assaulted by a mob of white students while riding on a public bus.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/06/hate-crime-victims-who-fooled-hillary-get-expelled/ (http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/06/hate-crime-victims-who-fooled-hillary-get-expelled/#ixzz4P0xHwfWV)

Related

WashPost-ABC poll: Trump opens up an 8-point lead over Hillary on honesty (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?503254-WashPost-ABC-poll-Trump-opens-up-an-8-point-lead-over-Hillary-on-honesty&)

UWDude
11-04-2016, 06:17 AM
a) That violence is possibly on both sides.
b) That both sides maybe perpetuating "false flags".
c) That both sides have crazies.

Do you think eating bullspit is better with a spoon or fork?

Ender
11-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Do you think eating bullspit is better with a spoon or fork?

You tell me.

JohnM
11-04-2016, 08:07 AM
I've got an open mind. But I am genuinely puzzled.

So here is my question for Zippy. Could you explain exactly why you started this thread?

Jesse James
11-04-2016, 08:09 AM

So here is my question for Zippy. Could you explain exactly why you started this thread?
$$

Ender
11-04-2016, 08:14 AM

I'll answer that-

To counter balance this one and show both sides:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?502877-Anti-Trump-Violence-Sweeps-the-Nation-Media-Ignores

juleswin
11-04-2016, 08:43 AM

I think the fire bombing of the trump campaign office was likely done by Trump supporters
And this fire to the building was likely done by Hillary supporters.

I do not see any way Trump benefits from this fire. If anything, this would turn people off from voting for him. False flag attacks is real

JohnM
11-04-2016, 09:01 AM
I'll answer that-

To counter balance this one and show both sides:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?502877-Anti-Trump-Violence-Sweeps-the-Nation-Media-Ignores

That answer assumes that the church fire was not a false flag attack.

I don't know whether it was a false flag attack or not. Nor does anyone else here. We probably all have guesses - some may be certain that it was a Trump supporter who did it, some may be certain that it was a false flag attack, but most of us are probably somewhere in between. To me (and what do I know?), it's probably about 50/50.

You would appear to be assuming (sorry if I am wrong) that Zippy thinks it was not false flag. But I don't know that, which is why I am asking Zippy.

You raise the bigger question of "counter balancing" and "showing both sides".

In order to know what the real picture is, I think there are at least four questions that need to be answered - and which I have no answers to:

1) Are attacks by Clinton supporters much more common than attacks by Trump supporters, or is it the other way around, or are they both about equally frequent?

2) Are attacks by Clinton supporters generally different in character to attacks by Trump supporters?

3) Are false flag attacks more common by anti-Trump people or anti-Clinton people - or is there little difference?

4) Does media reporting accurately represent what is happening with regard to these attacks - or does the media give a misleading impression that favors one side?

Superfluous Man
11-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Why would a Trump supporter burn down a black church to encourage people to vote Trump?

Such a person would have to be an absolute idiot.

Sounds like a lot of Trump supporters.

Jesse James
11-04-2016, 09:17 AM
Such a person would have to be an absolute idiot.

Sounds like a lot of Trump supporters.
there's
something fishy about ya.

Superfluous Man
11-04-2016, 09:18 AM

I can't answer for Zippy.

But the story does one of two things. Either it reflects poorly on Trump supporters, or it reflects poorly on Hillary supporters. Either way, it's fine by me.

JohnM
11-04-2016, 09:28 AM
I can't answer for Zippy.

But the story does one of two things. Either it reflects poorly on Trump supporters, or it reflects poorly on Hillary supporters. Either way, it's fine by me.

Of course it could have been a false flag attack by Gary Johnson supporters who knew that it would reflect badly on Trump or Hillary supporters, or both.

;)

Superfluous Man
11-04-2016, 09:32 AM
Of course it could have been a false flag attack by Gary Johnson supporters who knew that it would reflect badly on Trump or Hillary supporters, or both.

;)

That too would be worthy of dissemination.

JohnM
11-04-2016, 09:58 AM
That too would be worthy of dissemination.

:)

Valli6
11-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Or - it might just be a church-connected arsonist looking for an insurance payoff, and they included the political message just to drive suspicion away from themselves. :rolleyes:

Seriously, assuming the motive can only be political is rather narrow-minded.

Since the crime does nothing to benefit Trump, I'd guess it was not committed by a Trump-supporter.

JohnM
11-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Or - it might just be a church-connected arsonist looking for an insurance payoff, and they included the political message just to drive suspicion away from themselves. :rolleyes:

Seriously, assuming the motive can only be political is rather narrow-minded.

Since the crime does nothing to benefit Trump, I'd guess it was not committed by a Trump-supporter.

All very true.

Except, of course that not all Trump supporters are particularly rational, and it is certainly within the bounds of possibility that a Trump supporter (or possibly 2 or 3 Trump supporters) committed the crime under the influence of alcohol or some other drug.

Ender
11-04-2016, 12:08 PM
That answer assumes that the church fire was not a false flag attack.

I don't know whether it was a false flag attack or not. Nor does anyone else here. We probably all have guesses - some may be certain that it was a Trump supporter who did it, some may be certain that it was a false flag attack, but most of us are probably somewhere in between. To me (and what do I know?), it's probably about 50/50.

You would appear to be assuming (sorry if I am wrong) that Zippy thinks it was not false flag. But I don't know that, which is why I am asking Zippy.

You raise the bigger question of "counter balancing" and "showing both sides".

In order to know what the real picture is, I think there are at least four questions that need to be answered - and which I have no answers to:

1) Are attacks by Clinton supporters much more common than attacks by Trump supporters, or is it the other way around, or are they both about equally frequent?

2) Are attacks by Clinton supporters generally different in character to attacks by Trump supporters?

3) Are false flag attacks more common by anti-Trump people or anti-Clinton people - or is there little difference?

4) Does media reporting accurately represent what is happening with regard to these attacks - or does the media give a misleading impression that favors one side?

Personally, I don't think there are "2 sides". I think both candidates are feeding from the same trough.

And, yes, false flags are definitely possible- keeps ignorant voters up in arms.

As far as violence both sides have their moments and both sides can be prevaricators. At the Trump Chicago fiasco, it was actually Trump supporters that started the fighting mess and Clinton supporters were blamed.

I am sure that this is fairly even for both sides.

The Blame Game is YUGE this season.

UWDude
11-04-2016, 02:50 PM
You tell me.
You are the one trying to feed it to me. How should I take it?

Ender
11-04-2016, 02:57 PM
You are the one trying to feed it to me. How should I take it?

I try to go by The Five Agreements; the Fifth Agreement is where I stand on this:

THE FIVE AGREEMENTS

BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

BE SKEPTICAL, BUT LEARN TO LISTEN
Don’t believe yourself or anybody else. Use the power of doubt to question everything you hear: Is it really the truth? Listen to the intent behind the words, and you will understand the real message.

Superfluous Man
11-04-2016, 03:11 PM

Yes. This reasoning does work. But the kind of Trump supporter who would do this is not one who would think that through.

RJB
11-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Unless it was done by a very stupid Trump supporter.

UWDude
11-04-2016, 03:15 PM
I try to go by The Five Agreements; the Fifth Agreement is where I stand on this:

been here 9 years, still don't know zippy. Still giving him the benefit of the doubt. Goody for you.

Enjoy your bullspit. Take it with a five pronged fork. Ill pass.

LibertyEagle
11-04-2016, 03:43 PM

Which is it?

Or, you could watch the undercover investigation where Clinton's team ADMIT to this type of crap. Go watch the Project Veritas videos.

LibertyEagle
11-04-2016, 03:48 PM
https://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

CPUd
11-04-2016, 04:04 PM
Or, you could watch the undercover investigation where Clinton's team ADMIT to this type of crap. Go watch the Project Veritas videos.

This one is probably correct. Burning churches is not part of the MAGA agenda, it was most likely done by the parishioners for the insurance money, on the orders of the Clinton campaign.

Madison320
11-06-2016, 12:06 PM

Exactly. I had that in mind when I first responded.

Madison320
11-06-2016, 12:09 PM

I've never seen Zippy post anything that supports republicans, but I mostly read posts in the Economic section. Over there it's 100% spin to make democrats look good.

Last week there was one entitled "Economy Roars Back! GDP 2.9%!"

TommyJeff
11-06-2016, 12:26 PM

im sure the email or undercover video will be made public in half a decade proving you to be exactly right

CaseyJones
12-21-2016, 05:28 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?505648-Arrest-made-in-%91Vote-Trump%92-burning-of-Mississippi-black-church

UWDude
12-21-2016, 09:50 PM
Aaaand it was exactly who we thought it was, a member of the church doing a false flag.
More crow for the fools. Shit is obvious by now. No trump supporter would spray paint "vote trump" on the side of the church.

enhanced_deficit
12-21-2016, 11:49 PM

Everyone is responsible for their own actions.
For example, this seems more logical assignment of responsibility:

Dronegangsta violence - done by dronegangsta & enabled by his unconditional supporters

timosman
12-22-2016, 02:06 AM

THE FIVE AGREEMENTS

BE IMPECCABLE WITH YOUR WORD
Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

DON’T TAKE ANYTHING PERSONALLY
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

DON’T MAKE ASSUMPTIONS
Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST
Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

BE SKEPTICAL, BUT LEARN TO LISTEN
Don’t believe yourself or anybody else. Use the power of doubt to question everything you hear: Is it really the truth? Listen to the intent behind the words, and you will understand the real message.

I prefer to stick with the original four. The fifth seems redundant.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51MfVDOlEkL.jpg (https://www.amazon.com/dp/1878424319/)

timosman
12-22-2016, 02:11 AM

YHGTBFKM!

OK- all crime in the US is committed by Liberals. You win.

Zippy uses this simple straw man trick all the time and still thinks it works. I just hope she does not spend much time around kids.

Ender
12-22-2016, 08:39 AM
I prefer to stick with the original four. The fifth seems redundant.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51MfVDOlEkL.jpg (https://www.amazon.com/dp/1878424319/)

The Five Agreements were the original but most cannot accept the 5th when first engaging in the Agreements, so the 5th is usually taught after the learner has grown a bit.

Ender
12-22-2016, 08:40 AM
YHGTBFKM!

Zippy uses this simple straw man trick all the time and still thinks it works. I just hope she does not spend much time around kids.

Kids are usually smarter than most adults so they should be fine. ;)

timosman
12-22-2016, 10:05 AM
The Five Agreements were the original but most cannot accept the 5th when first engaging in the Agreements, so the 5th is usually taught after the learner has grown a bit.

:D

timosman
12-22-2016, 11:30 AM

When does the transition from smart kids into dumb adults happen? My guess is around puberty.

helmuth_hubener
12-22-2016, 11:48 AM

Were you smarter when you were kid, Ender? Or are you smarter now?

Ender
12-22-2016, 11:57 AM
When does the transition from smart kids into dumb adults happen? My guess is around puberty.

Yup.

helmuth_hubener
12-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Yup.

So were you, Ender , smartest when you were 8 years old, when you were 18, or today? When was your Peak Smartness?

Ender
12-22-2016, 01:58 PM
So were you, Ender , smartest when you were 8 years old, when you were 18, or today? When was your Peak Smartness?

Well, my grandfather always said he didn't know anything until he was in his 60s and then no one would listen to him, because he was just some old dude. ;)

Ender
12-22-2016, 02:05 PM

I just got -neg repped from Lucille for saying this about Zip. She is certain Zip is a paid troll.

He's not- but SO WHAT?

Looking at both sides is extremely important and is the best way to see all sides of the picture. I disagree with Zippyjuan about 3/4's of the time but I do not recall him ever calling people names and belittling them.

And for the record, I have never -neg repped anyone on this forum but I am damned tired of the hate and poison directed at those you don't agree with.

JohnM
12-22-2016, 03:25 PM
Interesting. Very interesting. But perhaps the most interesting thing about it was what people said in the original story:

Investigators continue to collect evidence, and while there are no suspects yet, police are "possibly talking to a person of interest," Greenville Police Chief Delando Wilson said at the news conference.

Authorities are treating the act as a hate crime, he said, because it's viewed as an attempt to intimidate voters.

"It tries to push your beliefs on someone else, and this is a church, a predominantly black church, and no one has a right to try and ... pressure someone into the way they want to decide to vote in this election," the chief said.

The west Mississippi city of about 33,000 located near the Arkansas border is 78% black, according to the most recent census. Surrounding Washington County is 71% black.

Mayor Errick Simmons said he spoke to some of the church's 200 congregants who were fearful and felt intimidated. They felt the vandalism was not just an attack on the church, but on the black community, he said.

I guess one could say that not only does it show the police chief jumping to conclusions, but the way CNN covered the story also pointed in that direction.

helmuth_hubener
12-22-2016, 03:28 PM
Well, my grandfather always said he didn't know anything until he was in his 60s and then no one would listen to him, because he was just some old dude. ;)

OK, but what do you say?

Do you agree with your grandfather that old people are smarter, or do you agree with your early post that children are the smartest among us?

When were you smartest, Ender? When you were a kid? Or now?

Ender
12-22-2016, 03:29 PM
OK, but what do you say?

Do you agree with your grandfather that old people are smarter, or do you agree with your early post that children are the smartest among us?

When were you smartest, Ender? When you were a kid? Or now?

I'm still a kid-

helmuth_hubener
12-22-2016, 03:31 PM
I'm still a kid-

Touch`e.

enhanced_deficit
12-23-2016, 07:07 AM

You may have won 20 bucks... if this is confirmed:

http://davidduke.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/black-church-burned-vote-trimp-NY-Times-Side-by-sideg-wide-now-web-size.jpg

juleswin
12-23-2016, 07:55 AM
I think the fire bombing of the trump campaign office was likely done by Trump supporters
And this fire to the building was likely done by Hillary supporters.

I do not see any way Trump benefits from this fire. If anything, this would turn people off from voting for him. False flag attacks is real

Called it, qui bono almost never fails me in these sort of situations.

Brian4Liberty
12-23-2016, 11:10 AM
Called it, qui bono almost never fails me in these sort of situations.

Did it eventually come out that the Trump fire was done by Trump supporters?

juleswin
12-23-2016, 11:16 AM

They havent found the perp yet but good money says it was done by a Trump person.

timosman
12-23-2016, 11:23 AM

Au contraire. You are not keeping up with the news from your own web site. :confused:

Brian4Liberty
12-23-2016, 11:38 AM
Au contraire. You are not keeping up with the news from your own web site. :confused:

Oh yeah, I read every single word typed on this website. :rolleyes:

Do you have a link to anything relevant, or just being a smart ass?

timosman
12-23-2016, 11:41 AM
Oh yeah, I read every single word typed on this website. :rolleyes:

Do you have a link to anything relevant, or just being a smart ass?

No wonder you do not get what Zippy or jmdrake are doing.

Brian4Liberty
12-23-2016, 12:11 PM

It's safe to assume that the admin or moderators don't see any given post. It's pure anarchy! :D

James_Madison_Lives
12-24-2016, 01:21 PM
http://hubpages.com/politics/Arsonist-Suspect-in-Vote-Trump-Hopewell-Baptist-Church-Burning-is-African-American

Arson Suspect in "Vote Trump" Hopewell Baptist Church Burning is African-American

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13331640_f520.jpg

A suspect has been arrested in the fire-bombing of an historic Black church in Greenville, Mississippi last November which sparked fears of a resurgence of racist, KKK, and Neo-Nazi violence. The suspected arsonist, Andrew McClinton of Leland, Mississippi, wrote "Vote Trump" on the side of the church. McClinton is African-American.

The attack prompted a nationwide wave of outrage in which the attack was partly blamed on "incendiary rhetoric" by Donald Trump. The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/02/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi/?utm_term=.cdf71146ec97) reported the next day:

"Greenville Mayor Errick Simmons called the fire a “hateful and cowardly act,” sparked by the incendiary rhetoric of GOP nominee Donald Trump during his presidential campaign." READ FULL http://hubpages.com/politics/Arsonist-Suspect-in-Vote-Trump-Hopewell-Baptist-Church-Burning-is-African-American

nikcers
12-24-2016, 02:12 PM
It's safe to assume that the admin or moderators don't see any given post. It's pure anarchy! :D

And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Brian4Liberty doesn't know what Zippy or jmdrake are doing. He knows exactly what they are doing.

Ender
12-24-2016, 02:13 PM
And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Brian4Liberty doesn't know what Zippy or jmdrake are doing. He knows exactly what they are doing.

So, is it bad of me to like them both? :p:)

LibertyEagle
12-24-2016, 02:28 PM
They havent found the perp yet but good money says it was done by a Trump person.

Oh goody. I need more money.

Jamesiv1
12-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Touch`e Touché
ftfy

RonZeplin
12-24-2016, 03:12 PM
Trump advisers recommend burning a black church, and making it look like Trump is being framed? A sure bet to turn out rube voters.

http://thebronxchronicle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/IMG_20160228_001701-1.jpg

Brian4Liberty
12-24-2016, 04:38 PM

Yep. 24x7 surveillance. Jmdrake is eating a sandwich right now. Zippy is doing some last minute holiday shopping by donating to the DNC and Clinton Foundation in people's names.

Would you like to see them banned?

timosman
12-24-2016, 06:55 PM
Yep. 24x7 surveillance. Jmdrake is eating a sandwich right now. Zippy is doing some last minute holiday shopping by donating to the DNC and Clinton Foundation in people's names.

Would you like to see them banned?

You could just restrict their posting rights to Hot Topics only. :rolleyes:

juleswin
12-25-2016, 11:42 AM
Oh goody. I need more money.

Are you saying that it is not likely to be an inside job?

enhanced_deficit
03-04-2017, 11:18 AM
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/vdare-live/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/03213555/addtext_com_MjEzNTI1MTg1MDA1-621x372.png
(http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508235-Jewish-groups-criticize-Trump-after-he-says-bomb-threats-were-made-to-make-others-look-bad&)
Jewish groups criticize Trump after he says bomb threats were made to 'make others look bad' (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?508235-Jewish-groups-criticize-Trump-after-he-says-bomb-threats-were-made-to-make-others-look-bad&)