PDA

View Full Version : Police across the country are being equipped with 'Christian' facial recognition cameras

scm
11-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Police cameras automatically identify everyone's face

Redactive's advanced facial recognition technology automatically detects and identifies human faces, minimizing the elements of the video which are falsely detected as human, thus reducing the overall time spent manually searching and marking the video for redaction. Users begin the redaction process by instructing the software to auto-detect any face in the video. Once auto-detection is complete, the software allows the user to select and redact the face or faces throughout the video.

http://massprivatei.blogspot.com/2016/11/police-across-country-are-being.html

bunklocoempire
11-01-2016, 11:18 AM
This is beyond disturbing, Police State America is using God and 'Christian' values to justify spying!

Wake up and speak out, before it's too late.

Thanks for posting, I have a group of Christians that I will be sharing this with.

If I was the devil, I'd work the hardest to tempt Christians to rely on aggression.
I would do this using fear and pride. "Law" is the perfect golden calf. Man's law, is more about fear and pride than anything else.

Gotta serve somebody, their conflicted statements serving God and gods, are conflicted.

WatchGuard Video
Serving Law Enforcement with the Most Compelling, Quality Video Products

... At WatchGuard, we enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that our systems help improve relations between communities and police, our products help protect the careers of the great police officers that protect us, and we are privileged to provide life sustaining clean water to the poorest of the poor.

Aggression has nothing to do with helping my fellow man, while supposedly pointing to God. Golden calves, don't keep me safe.

Zippyjuan
11-01-2016, 12:53 PM
So it only recognizes "Christian" faces? Can you identify a person's religion by looking at them?

CPUd
11-01-2016, 01:04 PM
So it only recognizes "Christian" faces? Can you identify a person's religion by looking at them?

See the alt-right thread, some folks in there can explain it.

oyarde
11-01-2016, 01:05 PM

That does not make sense .

Occam's Banana
11-01-2016, 01:44 PM
Redact this!

https://i.imgur.com/jJpqUfb.jpg