PDA

View Full Version : Shem Kellogg Memorial Website needs help

Suzu
10-30-2016, 08:24 AM
I'd like to update Shem's campaign website with a lot of new info and turn it into a memorial to his life. The site had to be moved to a different server in May when he was sick, and in the ensuing confusion, the password for his domain registrar was lost. Carla finally recovered that last week, and I was able to reset the nameservers.

So the site is up and running again. If you'd like to help with making the changes, let me know. The site address is www.shemkellogg.com

Anti Federalist
10-30-2016, 09:25 AM
Well, it looks fine to me, but what do I know, since it breaks my heart just to go there and look.

I think Gunny is our most current and active member in the computer biz right now, maybe ask him.

Thanks for the good work though.

Suzu
10-31-2016, 02:36 PM
What I am looking for is content -- photos, videos, essays by his friends and associates, plus some writing that clarifies what happened to him, why the site exists, etc. I'll gladly post the stuff, unless someone else who has the requisite skills wants to take that over.

If the whole idea is no good, someone will have to tell me that. Shem already paid for the domain name and for hosting the site through September of this year so it may as well be used.