PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Meet the Press?

JS4Pat
12-09-2007, 09:35 AM
What is the deal with Meet the Press avoiding Ron Paul?

Rudy got a FULL HOUR this morning and Mitt Romney gets a FULL HOUR on Tea Party Sunday.

I continually send e-mail request to Meet the Press requesting Ron Paul be inivited as a guest.

Has there been any coordinated effort by RP supporters to contact Meet the Press?

Is the campaign attempting to get on?

This is worth millions of dollars in advertising!

TEA PARTY Sunday would have been great - but I say we make a BIG PUSH for the weekend after, Sunday, December 23rd or if they are doing a Democrat that weekend - we go for Sunday, December 30th.

Thoughts?

werdd
12-09-2007, 10:18 AM
tim russert is a hack.

PatriotOne
12-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Rudy didn't benefit from his hour with Meet The Press. Sounds like they put him through a blender and creamed his ass.

Of course that doesn't mean RP shouldn't be on MTP because they can't do that to him.

Liberty Star
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Ron Paul needs to be invited on Meet The Press, they have Biden, Richardson, Thompson, Dodd and almost all other candidates already interviewed or scheduled, it would be absolutely unfair and biased if Tim Russert did not invite Ron Paul and gave him an opprtunity to talkk about his ideas as well.

This is the address for comments/suggestions to MTP/Tim Russert:

h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/

SamLowrey
12-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Sent them a request.

SamLowrey
12-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Found this mash-up vid with Russert and RP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bagu74lToc

WTF, did Russert catch some face-growing disease from Ted Kennedy? LOL!

MEGAMERICAN
12-09-2007, 04:55 PM
I sent a message telling them to put Ron Paul on because Tim Russert is the only man on TV who can show the American people that Ron Paul is not the great person his supporters believe him to be. Let's hope he buys it. :D

split_lipz
12-09-2007, 05:01 PM
Ron Paul needs to be invited on Meet The Press, they have Biden, Richardson, Thompson, Dodd and almost all other candidates already interviewed or scheduled, it would be absolutely unfair and biased if Tim Russert did not invite Ron Paul and gave him an opprtunity to talkk about his ideas as well.

This is the address for comments/suggestions to MTP/Tim Russert:

h ttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/

Done and done.