PDA

View Full Version : A few anonymous quotes about Trump's Hats :)

Mordan
10-26-2016, 07:02 AM
A few selected quotes by yours truly :). Reading reddit can be really entertaining :)
Source
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/59dhea/donald_trumps_campaign_has_spent_more_on_hats/

Wanna know why? It's cause his campaign is an obvious fucking joke and the only reason he's doing so well is because the system is rigged in such a clever way that it's nearly impossible not to do at least okay once you've bought yourself into the position he's in. You could run Hitler's corpse and still get 20% of the vote.

The democrats are running hitlers corpse and are at like 40%

Trump losing millions in dollars running for president, his brand weakening - nonetheless /r/politics discussing how much trump has made on hats and other garbage. You honestly have to be a partisan hack to not see that if Trump was only concerned about his financial state that he would have stayed far far away from divisive politics.

Polls are more Hillary's thing. Trump likes to project his message. Hillary likes to see what message she needs to project.

Could someone get Hillary a MAGA helmet for her birthday?

I wouldn't want her to feel left out or anything to happen to her.

Happy birthday, Hillary.

I kinda like that. Outside of the man himself, I also like the way he ran his campaign: Shoe-string budget, screw the 'ground game' just do social media and TV interviews (unfortunately for him, he pulled a Romney and doesn't do anything other than Fox). Catchy and memorable slogan as opposed to Hillary's empty 'better together'. The simple "Make America Great" hats have a kind of a charm and are iconic. He did a good job and that style of the campaigning feels like a good thing for American democracy. Spending (but more importantly soliciting) a billion on a presidential campaign is insanity.

The hats which act as personal billboards is the best marketing i've seen by a candidate. The fact that Trump has only spent 3 Million on these and spends next to nothing on polling to figure out what people want him to say is a badge of Hornor for Trump supporters.

Hillary's best idea so far is to dress up people as Donald Duck and send them to trump events?

Because his supporters actually care about their candidate. They aren't voting against Hillary, they are voting FOR Trump. You will see him win very much the same way that Obama did in 2008.

He could win the election if he put one in every mailbox in America.

Why is this at the top of r/Politics? What is this subreddit even about anymore? Can we just rename it to r/TrumpHate and get a real r/Politics going again?

It's honestly kind of amazing how utterly incompetent his campaign is. I mean, I can totally understand the theory that Trump isn't really running seriously, and is just trying to build a conservative media brand/make money in some weird scheme, but wouldn't at least some of the upper-level managers on the campaign feel compelled to take at least some basic steps to prevent the campaign from looking like a complete joke?

Occam's Banana
10-26-2016, 07:16 AM
A few selected quotes by yours truly :). Reading reddit can be really entertaining :)

http://i.imgur.com/KOpZlBl.jpg

Mordan
10-26-2016, 07:22 AM
http://i.imgur.com/KOpZlBl.jpg

Good trolling to my salty trolling :)