10-25-2016, 06:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=934Yr9d340k

Suzanimal
10-25-2016, 06:43 AM
"Your dad probably hates bald eagles"

LMAO! I think I found The Texan's kid.

oyarde
10-25-2016, 08:10 AM
Eagles are useful for decorating things with the feathers .

phill4paul
10-25-2016, 08:12 AM
Sounds like those kids were bullying that one.

Spikender
10-25-2016, 08:47 AM
"What about our system of checks and balances?"

She makes a good point. Lots of checks flying around and account balances sky-rocketing in the American political establishment.

UWDude
10-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Hillary booster on the dole of the state. They need to boost voters, and they need to boost television watching voters, in particular (that is where their propaganda is most strongly concetrated). Internal emails show they know they have a serious energy problem. They are seeing their rallies, and are afraid nobody is going to show up for Hillary.

Brian4Liberty
10-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Sounds like those kids were bullying that one.

Bullying is to be commended, comrade, if it is for the just cause of conformity with political correctness. Some animals are more equal than others.

osan
10-25-2016, 10:11 AM

"Na... my mom gets that Brazilian thing done... I've seen it."

osan
10-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Hillary booster on the dole of the state. They need to boost voters, and they need to boost television watching voters, in particular (that is where their propaganda is most strongly concetrated). Internal emails show they know they have a serious energy problem. They are seeing their rallies, and are afraid nobody is going to show up for Hillary.

I don't think they see this as a real problem at all. If the mob fails to produce, call in the machines.

Electronic voting RULZ!

devil21
10-25-2016, 12:45 PM
The single thing that terrifies TPTB the most is when people stop playing the game and start opting out of it. Refusing to be a willing and consenting party. Voting is consent to the outcome and whatever that brings.

Suzanimal
10-25-2016, 12:49 PM
"Na... my mom gets that Brazilian thing done... I've seen it."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to osan again.

Damn, that cracked me up and I can't think of a response.

osan
10-25-2016, 01:19 PM

Just keep this between us... I fear the wrath of Mr. Animal.

Origanalist
10-25-2016, 02:35 PM

Well, that's a first.

otherone
10-25-2016, 03:36 PM
I don't think they see this as a real problem at all. If the mob fails to produce, call in the machines.

Electronic voting RULZ!

"yOu aRE rEDunDANt HU-MaN"

http://www.wow-petopia.com/images/skin_pix/sheep2_robot.jpg

Spikender
10-25-2016, 03:47 PM
I can't tell if these are parody or not. I watched the other videos on that channel about voting and I'm not sure.

Can someone fill me in? I'm uninformed on this "Civil Innovation Works".

Origanalist
10-25-2016, 04:26 PM
I can't tell if these are parody or not. I watched the other videos on that channel about voting and I'm not sure.

Can someone fill me in? I'm uninformed on this "Civil Innovation Works".

http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/25/horrible-psa-its-okay-to-bully-kids-if-t?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

TheTexan
10-25-2016, 05:12 PM

LMAO! I think I found The Texan's kid.

If he weren't black I'd be so proud of him

Krugminator2
10-25-2016, 06:46 PM
This is a PAC that is run by Democrats.

It is interesting that get out to vote efforts are done almost exclusively by left wing groups. I wonder if that has anything to with the average person being ill-informed and more likely to vote Democrat.

Spikender
10-26-2016, 06:29 AM
http://reason.com/blog/2016/10/25/horrible-psa-its-okay-to-bully-kids-if-t?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This is a PAC that is run by Democrats.

It is interesting that get out to vote efforts are done almost exclusively by left wing groups. I wonder if that has anything to with the average person being ill-informed and more likely to vote Democrat.

This is completely true. Only an ill-informed person could look at these videos and not think they're tongue-in-cheek. Terrible.

Suzanimal
10-26-2016, 06:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp57U2a-GUM

osan
10-26-2016, 07:16 AM

Perhaps they think they don't have the votes.

Perhaps it is... what's that damned newspeak term... "virtue signaling" (????) - subtext: ooOOOOOoooo... everybody look at us... we're so wonderful 'cuz we're egalitarian and the smelly Republicans aren't.... we're better than they are..."