PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore - Trump's election will be the biggest "F—ck You" in human history

UWDude
10-24-2016, 08:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

Man, trump is driving them lefties to Clinton.

Listen to this audio. It is clear as day, even Michael Moore understands now.

The people are going to unite, and the elite are going to be terrified, as they should be.

Although Michael Moore still says he wants to see a 50 state blowout where Clinton wins... ..he has been predicting a Trump win for months. He calls them "legal terrorists" because they are going to vote to "blow up the system".

Origanalist
10-24-2016, 08:55 PM
Who the hell is using UDUB dudes account? A rebellious offspring?

Danke
10-24-2016, 08:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

Man, trump is driving them lefties to Clinton.

Listen to this audio. It is clear as day, even Michael Moore understands now.

The people are going to unite, and the elite are going to be terrified, as they should be.

Although Michael Moore still says he wants to see a 50 state blowout where Clinton wins... ..he has been predicting a Trump win for months.

Wow, and he supports Hillary?

Danke
10-24-2016, 09:00 PM

:confused: what is wrong with his post?

Origanalist
10-24-2016, 09:05 PM
:confused: what is wrong with his post?

It doesn't sound anything like him. Udub dude has always been one of the more progressive posters here. Into SJW kind of stuff.

UWDude
10-24-2016, 09:07 PM
I am quite shocked myself.
Seriously.
But there has never been a candidate like Trump.
His intentions are pure...
When a man speaks bluntly and off the cuff all the time, he has little to hide inside his heart. he is not afraid of what comes out of his mouth. He doesn't have to watch his words, afraid he might slip up and let the evil out, and people will know he is actually a ruse. Frankly, he is more likely to be trustworthy.
He's gotta win. It's different than "the lesser of two evils" His policies may be misguided, but he will not be bought off. He isn't in the election to make money or friends, he has plenty of those. And it is obvious to me he is sincere in his desire to....

:P

It doesn't sound anything like him. Udub dude has always been one of the more progressive posters here. Into SJW kind of stuff.'

No, that's what you guys said. I assured you I was not. I just happen to think police shootings of black men without a conviction, ever, is a travesty and injustice.
I just tend to stay away from the silly two-minutes-hate-threads where people point out the outrageous thing some feminist or Black guy said on a blog, or tweeted or something, and try to act like it is news or relevant to my life. It isn't. I am not seeking the outrage du jour when I come here.