PDA

View Full Version : Undocumented Immigrant? Before Deported... get a SUGAR DADDY! Arrangementfinders.com

presence
10-23-2016, 07:03 AM

Drudge seems to have his panties in a wod... but personally, I see nothing wrong here.

To me this is well within the spirit of sponsored immigration.

Get a sponsor or gtfo.

The liberty message on immigration should be crisp:

Don't be leech on the public dole.

timosman
10-23-2016, 11:22 PM
http://keyetv.com/news/local/shocking-billboard-targets-austins-immigrant-population

October 21st 2016

http://static-35.sinclairstoryline.com/resources/media/8be4efe5-e0e1-4ca8-9104-e3ac416d5abc-large16x9_bizarrebillboard.JPG

AUSTIN, Texas (KEYE) - A new billboard off interstate 35 is causing a lot of dispute among Austin's citizens.
The advertisement hints undocumented immigrants should join the Arrangementfinders.com dating site to avoid deportation.

The sign reads, "Undocumented Immigrant? Before You Get Deported, Get a Sugar Daddy,” and it is just off highway I-35 near Frontage Road.
Jacob Webster, the online's site CMO says he decided to run the ad “in response to Donald Trump's promise to deport all 11 million of the nation’s undocumented immigrants.”
“ArrangementFinders.com skews heavily towards Hispanic women, with that demo making up over 31% of all the females on our site nationally and over 53% in Austin,” said Webster.

The company launched back in 2009, and now has about 3.9 million members in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.
Even though ArrangementFinders.com did not mean the billboard to seem racist, many are questioning the provocative message.

UWDude
10-23-2016, 11:40 PM
What is amazing is this is not some white nationalist hate poster, it is playing on what is likely an inside joke amongst the Latino community. Many are afraid, but I am sure most have been living in the fear of deportation since they arrived. They know what Trump voters don;t know:

Sifting through and finding 100,000 illegal immigrants, and then deporting them, is almost impossible. 11 million? Never going to happen. Once you start thinking about the logistics and the scope of the labor black market, you realize most illegal immigrants are not even scared. They more than likely think it's an absurd promise.

pcosmar
10-24-2016, 08:57 AM
Once you start thinking about the logistics and the scope of the labor black market,

then you need to ask why it exists in a free society.

Why does any Black Market exist ?

oyarde
10-24-2016, 09:12 AM
That is Dankes billboard .

helmuth_hubener
10-24-2016, 09:22 AM
They more than likely think it's an absurd promise.Do you know anyone who has been deported? I do. It happens all the time. It's far from absurd. It's far from impossible. It's actually very possible. 80/20 rule applies, of course. You're never going to catch everyone or end all crime.

Anti Federalist
10-24-2016, 09:47 AM
Even though ArrangementFinders.com did not mean the billboard to seem racist, many are questioning the provocative message.

So, the "outrage" here is NOT because a company is banking on hooking illegals up with native citizens in order to skirt immigration law, but that the sign is somehow racist?

LibertyEagle
10-24-2016, 09:52 AM
Folks, Austin is a sanctuary city. No illegal there is worried in the least about being deported. Unless Trump gets elected.

LibertyEagle
10-24-2016, 09:52 AM
So, the "outrage" here is NOT because a company is banking on hooking illegals up with native citizens in order to skirt immigration law, but that the sign is somehow racist?

Yeah, strange times eh, AF? :(

LibertyEagle
10-24-2016, 09:56 AM
What is amazing is this is not some white nationalist hate poster, it is playing on what is likely an inside joke amongst the Latino community. Many are afraid, but I am sure most have been living in the fear of deportation since they arrived. They know what Trump voters don;t know:

Sifting through and finding 100,000 illegal immigrants, and then deporting them, is almost impossible. 11 million? Never going to happen. Once you start thinking about the logistics and the scope of the labor black market, you realize most illegal immigrants are not even scared. They more than likely think it's an absurd promise.

There are more like 30-40 million and yeah, it wouldn't happen overnight, but you damn sure could get a lot of them out. No longer allow them in our schools, nor free medical care. Then, announce that any illegal caught here after 6 months time frame would not ever be allowed to legally enter. While those who left on their own could apply and stand in line. Of course, behind everyone else.

Tywysog Cymru
10-24-2016, 09:59 AM
No entiendo la cartelera. ¿Qué significa eso?

Origanalist
10-24-2016, 10:38 AM

Did you miss the last decade AF?

Anti Federalist
10-24-2016, 10:51 AM
Yeah, strange times eh, AF? :(

Did you miss the last decade AF?

I wonder sometimes if I'm losing my goddamn mind...

Jerry C
10-24-2016, 11:19 AM
Wow, I wonder how feminists and SJW's are going to respond to this? You would think the KKK made this thing.

UWDude
10-24-2016, 12:07 PM
Do you know anyone who has been deported? I do. It happens all the time. .

yeah, but to deport 11 million people in even 11 years would be an almost impossible task. All the time, at 1 million people a year, would mean 2800 deportations a day. And if it takes you 11 years, you have 11 million more back over the border... (or wall by then... believe me, that wall aint gonna stop shit).

The wall is a symbol in peoples minds, it's actual practicality is nil. They should run a large pipe through the center, and make it into some kind of temperature fluctation power generator or something.

Origanalist
10-24-2016, 12:10 PM
I wonder sometimes if I'm losing my goddamn mind...

I'm pretty sure I woke up on the wrong planet somewhere along the line.

presence
10-24-2016, 12:30 PM
I posted this yesterday.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?502737-Undocumented-Immigrant-Before-Deported-get-a-SUGAR-DADDY!-Arrangementfinders-com&p=6338651#post6338651

I see nothing wrong with the billboard.

Want to be here? Get a sponsor. Else gtfo.

It makes no difference to me if the sponsor is a sugar daddy or an employer...

as long as its not a government program there is NOTHING wrong with it from a free market liberty perspective.

juleswin
10-24-2016, 12:45 PM
yeah, but to deport 11 million people in even 11 years would be an almost impossible task. All the time, at 1 million people a year, would mean 2800 deportations a day. And if it takes you 11 years, you have 11 million more back over the border... (or wall by then... believe me, that wall aint gonna stop $#@!).

The wall is a symbol in peoples minds, it's actual practicality is nil. They should run a large pipe through the center, and make it into some kind of temperature fluctation power generator or something.

You really think 2800 a day is unattainable? that is nothing in a population of 11 million people. If the Nazi's can gas 6000 jews a day(if you believe it) then just deporting 2800 people per day wouldn't be hard at all. Remember the Nazi's didn't just kill 2800 people a day freely coming to the gas chambers, they had to round them up transport them and then kill that many people all in the middle of a war against the worlds biggest super powers the world has ever seen. I assume if you believe the official numbers of the US holocaust memorial museum, then you cannot doubt that 2800 per day is impossible

During the deportation of Hungarian Jews in the spring of 1944, Auschwitz-Birkenau reached peak killing capacity: the SS gassed as many as 6,000 Jews each day. By November 1944, the SS had killed more than a million Jews and tens of thousands of Roma, Poles, and Soviet prisoners of war in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007327

I think the first 8-9 million or so would be a breezy and would be achieved in a couple of years. The problem would come with removing the last 2-3 million, who I believe would go underground/blend in and this would make it much harder to deport.

bunklocoempire
10-24-2016, 01:10 PM
Let's solve this with a national ID, because sugar daddy relationships are wrong. /s

I've never seen so many hints dropped for an ID. I've never seen so many sniffing at this hook.