PDA

View Full Version : Chicago, IL to Iowa - Week 2

MrZach
12-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Is anyone interested in carpooling or caravaning from Chicago, IL (and all other places en route) for Week 2?

I would be happy to give others a ride if they do not have their own vehicle available. If you would like to caravan, please mention your route and info here as well.

Just a note: Since I am borrowing a friend's car to drive down, if enough people are able to driving their own vehicles from Chicago, I don't think I will be able in good conscience to borrow my friend's car - in which case I would like to carpool with someone else.

I hope that made sense! lol - I'm planning on driving, but if enough people are also planning on driving, I'm going to drop my plans and carpool with someone else.

My name is Zachariah Wiedeman, and I am a student at the University of Illinois, at Chicago.

MrZach
12-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Oh - dates are flexible and you can get in touch with me via email:

wiedepedia@gmail.com

MrZach
12-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry, I *still* don't have confirmation on if I'll have a car or not, so right now I'm going to just work around the idea that I'll be riding instead of driving. That could change though...

Please direct your attention to the following thread from now on for information about carpooling or caravaning from Chicago to Iowa:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=583076#post583076