PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher says Liberals are in DENIAL about Islam- he is right

timosman
10-13-2016, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cm1X5jEG2Y

UWDude
10-13-2016, 01:31 PM
Clearly he is right. Islam is not the religion of God's chosen people, (of whom he is one). God's chosen people are allowed to take whatever they want, through whatever deceptive or murderous means they find appropriate.

And American nationalism has killed way more innocent people than the religion of Islam ever has.

Spikender
10-13-2016, 02:30 PM
Clearly he is right. Islam is not the religion of God's chosen people, (of whom he is one). God's chosen people are allowed to take whatever they want, through whatever deceptive or murderous means they find appropriate.

And American nationalism has killed way more innocent people than the religion of Islam ever has.

What's your point? Watch the video. Islam is a political death cult. It's a religion and it can be criticized just like any other. Does that mean that the West should interfere in the Middle East, assist in murdering millions, and overthrowing governments? No. We're talking about the religion of Islam and the effects it has where it holds as the prominent religion. And it is never a positive outcome.

Interesting that you compare American Nationalism to a religion, though. I suppose American Nationalism could be compared to a religion, but to bring it up out of nowhere in response to a conversation about the flaws of Islam is a hilarious deflection. Don't point at the murderer and say "but look at how horrible he is!" if you're a rapist. I dislike both and will point out the evils of both.

UWDude
10-13-2016, 02:50 PM
What's your point? Watch the video. Islam is a political death cult. It's a religion and it can be criticized just like any other. Does that mean that the West should interfere in the Middle East, assist in murdering millions, and overthrowing governments? No. We're talking about the religion of Islam and the effects it has where it holds as the prominent religion. And it is never a positive outcome.

Interesting that you compare American Nationalism to a religion, though. I suppose American Nationalism could be compared to a religion, but to bring it up out of nowhere in response to a conversation about the flaws of Islam is a hilarious deflection. Don't point at the murderer and say "but look at how horrible he is!" if you're a rapist. I dislike both and will point out the evils of both.

So do I. I support Assad vs ISIS etc, but I am just going to make sure people understand their shit, especially Bill Maher's shit, stinks too.

oyarde
10-13-2016, 03:36 PM
The list of things liberals are in denial of is long .

juleswin
10-13-2016, 04:04 PM
The problem with these sort of talks is that they always tend to leave out the part about the west and Israel supporting the worst aspects of Islam and the west's role in spreading wahhabism around the world. I bet Bill Maher is also in denial about that part of the complete story.

Spikender
10-14-2016, 10:09 AM
So do I. I support Assad vs ISIS etc, but I am just going to make sure people understand their $#@!, especially Bill Maher's $#@!, stinks too.

No doubt. Thanks for clarifying. I'm not saying that we can't bring up Bill Maher's hypocrisy, but I can't help but agree with him in this video. I'm pretty sure no one here is a Bill Maher fan. And if they are, they need to watch more of him until they find out why they shouldn't be one.