PDA

View Full Version : Video:Veterans for Ron Paul

Chomsky
12-09-2007, 12:54 AM
I think they should have used this for the CNN/Youtube debate, but regardless something along these lines needs to get on the air soon, people need to know that the troops agree with Ron Paul. I think if this message could really get out there we might see a huge jump in support. I hope some veterans, particularly Iraq veterans begin to speak out as the primaries draw closer. Does anybody know if there is anything in the works? Any where that veterans might be able to go in order to speak out and show their support?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gptmFFnmO4c

Chomsky
12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gptmFFnmO4c

Oops there is the link

mopar.bo
12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm a Marine on Camp Lejeune. I could get a bunch of buddies to hold up Ron Paul signs in front of a HMMWV or something. My whole platoon is fucking gay for Ron Paul.

dsentell
12-09-2007, 01:05 AM
OMG!

I have not seen that video before -- IT IS WONDERFUL!!!

Someone definitely needs to run it on tv!!!!!!!

NewEnd
12-09-2007, 01:06 AM
awesome

awesome

awesome

Bodhi
12-09-2007, 01:11 AM
I'm an Iraq veteran and I support Ron Paul :)

Van Damme
12-09-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm a Marine on Camp Lejeune. I could get a bunch of buddies to hold up Ron Paul signs in front of a HMMWV or something. My whole platoon is fucking gay for Ron Paul.

I would immediately put a picture such as that as my facebook pic. That would be wicked.

dsentell
12-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Thank you mopar.bo, Bodhi and all our other veterans for your service!

Chomsky
12-09-2007, 01:24 AM
mopar.bo-
that is great news about your platoon. We should start to brainstorm ideas on how veterans can organize, we need to get the truth out that our troops should only be sent to war to protect this country!
Do you think you guys could make a video to get up on youtube?
We need a way to convey how large and widespread the military support for Ron Paul really is.

Chomsky
12-09-2007, 01:25 AM
And the picture idea is a great idea!

Bodhi
12-09-2007, 01:25 AM
Thank you mopar, Bodhi and all our other veterans for your service!

You are already doing the best thing that anyone can do for the troops and veterans by supporting Ron Paul. So THANK YOU!!!

quickmike
12-09-2007, 01:29 AM
My whole platoon is fucking gay for Ron Paul.

HAHAHA!!!

Thats got to be the funniest thing Ive heard all day.