PDA

View Full Version : New leaked email: Hillary "hates everyday Americans".

openfire
10-11-2016, 11:46 AM
On Apr 19, 2015, at 4:20 PM, John Podesta <john.podesta@gmail.com> wrote:
I know she has begun to hate everyday Americans, but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion. I think if she doesn't say it once, people will notice and say we false started in Iowa.

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4433?1

enhanced_deficit
10-11-2016, 11:50 AM
To be fair, if they stop staying in their parents basements (Berners), in deplorable baskets (Right) and loser buckets (Left), maybe she will love them.

Have hard Trump telling audiences "I love you"... but have not heard SWC Hillary say "I love you" at her rallies.

openfire
10-11-2016, 11:54 AM
To be fair, if they stop staying in their parents basements (Berners), in deplorable baskets (Right) and loser buckets (Left), maybe she will love them.

Have hard Trump telling audiences "I love you"... but have not heard SWC Hillary say "I love you" at her rallies.

I guess Trump is right when he says she has "tremendous hate in her heart."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oWWNYN_si0

The One
10-11-2016, 11:54 AM
I read this to be saying that she hates the phrase "everyday Americans" and wouldn't want to use it in a speech. There's enough legitimate dirt on HRC...we don't have to be misleading about what these emails say. It will allow for others to say the emails are being reported out of context.

wizardwatson
10-11-2016, 11:55 AM
EDIT: Yeah, what he/she ^^^ said.

I also posted this, but the context "could be", I suppose, that HRC has begun to hate "the term" everyday americans. Pardon me for not giving her the benefit of the doubt here, getting difficult.

angelatc
10-11-2016, 12:18 PM
If A Republican had typed these words, the headlines would be "CANDIDATE HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS" and the GOP would be scrambling to defend themselves. The GOP is useless.

Ender
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
I read this to be saying that she hates the phrase "everyday Americans" and wouldn't want to use it in a speech. There's enough legitimate dirt on HRC...we don't have to be misleading about what these emails say. It will allow for others to say the emails are being reported out of context.

Yep- otherwise the "but I think we should use it once the first time she says I'm running for president because you and everyday Americans need a champion." makes no sense.

silverhandorder
10-11-2016, 12:42 PM
I allow it. Destroy her. :)

Spikender
10-11-2016, 01:17 PM
I hope the weight of all the dirt coming out about Killary tumbles down on top of her and she suffocates.

Rad
10-11-2016, 01:35 PM
I <3 Wikileaks. She hates the term "everyday Americans." I have no idea what lies in her heart. I suspect she sees Americans as either a nuisance or useful tools. Anyway I think the emails show that Americans really need Wikileaks to educate them on American policy because no one else will tell us what happens in the halls of power.

devil21
10-11-2016, 04:05 PM
I hope the weight of all the dirt coming out about Killary tumbles down on top of her and she suffocates.

Her campaign and her career itself is nothing more than a giant RICO operation. Al Capone would stand in awe at it.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/content/rico-act.html

Passed in 1970, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) is a federal law designed to combat organized crime in the United States. It allows prosecution and civil penalties for racketeering activity performed as part of an ongoing criminal enterprise. Such activity may include illegal gambling, bribery, kidnapping, murder, money laundering, counterfeiting, embezzlement, drug trafficking, slavery, and a host of other unsavory business practices.

To convict a defendant under RICO, the government must prove that the defendant engaged in two or more instances of racketeering activity and that the defendant directly invested in, maintained an interest in, or participated in a criminal enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce. The law has been used to prosecute members of the mafia, the Hells Angels motorcycle gang, and Operation Rescue, an anti-abortion group, among many others.

I'm sure there's some slavery and kidnapping to be found in there somewhere, too. No need to counterfeit when the bankers do all the counterfeiting needed...

She may be untouchable as a defendant to any particular "crime" but as a principal for the Clinton Foundation, the Clinton Global Initiative, the Clinton campaign, etc she would be liable for RICO acts performed by those various corporations. That doesn't even include the rafts of FEC violations...

Principal:
http://yourbusiness.azcentral.com/principal-agents-corporation-7119.html

In general terms, the principals of a corporation are the owners or investors, referred to as shareholders or stockholders. The agents of the corporation are generally considered to be the board of directors, officers or other persons the corporation authorizes to act on its behalf. In some instances, the principals and agents for a corporation are the same persons.

Ender
10-11-2016, 04:15 PM
Her campaign and her career itself is nothing more than a giant RICO operation. Al Capone would stand in awe at it.

I'm sure Capone would be much more trustworthy. ;)

Anti Federalist
10-11-2016, 04:19 PM
If A Republican had typed these words, the headlines would be "CANDIDATE HATES EVERYDAY AMERICANS" and the GOP would be scrambling to defend themselves. The GOP is useless.

Yup.

Utterly and totally. Only the idiot GOP could lose twice to Barack Obama and then set up to lose against HRC of all fucking people.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2016, 04:19 PM

Yup.

Utterly and totally. Only the idiot GOP could lose twice to Barack Obama and then set up to lose against HRC of all fucking people.

devil21
10-11-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm sure Capone would be much more trustworthy. ;)

Yeah, at least Capone was known as an overall kind and generous guy as long as there was no business conflict with him. You can just tell that Hillary has no soft spots at all.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2016, 04:25 PM

Yup.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2016, 04:27 PM

Yup.

Anti Federalist
10-11-2016, 05:12 PM
Damn klunky sat connection

The One
10-11-2016, 05:37 PM
AF feels so strongly about his comment that he's actually started chanting it. Everybody join in...

Yup.

Utterly and totally. Only the idiot GOP could lose twice to Barack Obama and then set up to lose against HRC of all $#@!ing people.

heavenlyboy34
10-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Yup.

Well, it's useful to some folks.Otherwise the GOP would lose its corporate sponsorship and be forced to exist on its own merit-a certain death. :P

P3ter_Griffin
10-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Another point of agreement with her!

Hillary: 10

Trump: 0

#ShesWithUs

Danke
10-12-2016, 03:08 AM
Damn klunky sat connection

It would be helpful if you got off the Internet and spent more time steering the boat.

AngryCanadian
10-12-2016, 03:20 AM
Wikileaks stated more leaks are expected.

devil21
10-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Wikileaks stated more leaks are expected.

They're doing multiple drops per day. Some good ones on reddit thread, includes extensive media collusion evidence, debate schedule planning to minimize viewing, etc.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/574889/new_wikileaks_podesta_emails_pa%E2%80%8Brt_four_11 93_more/

would love to > I have to be at cap at 3 though for that crazy Lade De Rothschild person

Bankers...