PDA

View Full Version : Insane Hillary Clinton

Danke
10-10-2016, 09:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6opCOle1gZc

Brian4Liberty
10-10-2016, 09:44 PM
There's no doubt that Hillary has always had anger management issues, and that she would have no problems having people killed. The open question is how has that changed with her brain injury and possible degenerative disease (Parkinson's?).

Danke
10-11-2016, 12:10 AM
There's no doubt that Hillary has always had anger management issues, and that she would have no problems having people killed. The open question is how has that changed with her brain injury and possible degenerative disease (Parkinson's?).

The only person who can stop her currently is Trump...but those who are constantly attacking him...are somehow not her supporters. Lol.

CPUd
10-11-2016, 12:14 AM
The only person who can stop her currently is Trump...but those who are constantly attacking him...are somehow not her supporters. Lol.

False choice. If someone attacks a candidate, it does not imply support for his/her opponent.

Danke
10-11-2016, 12:18 AM
False choice. If someone attacks a candidate, it does not imply support for his/her opponent.

If that is all the do, continuously, daily, sometimes hourly, and not the other candidates, yep, the shoe fits.

Did you have any comments on the video?

AngryCanadian
10-11-2016, 12:48 AM

Trump may be a nut but Hillary is crazy.

Danke
10-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Trump may be a nut but Hillary is crazy.

More than crazy, watch the video.

Remember we have a member here who has said he was on alert to go in at Benghazi. But was told to stand down.

John F Kennedy III
10-11-2016, 12:54 AM
I don't recall CPUd ever criticising Hillary.

Danke
10-11-2016, 12:57 AM
I don't recall CPUd ever criticising Hillary.

Only a few times in a general sense about all politicians.

alucard13mm
10-11-2016, 07:16 AM
Only a few times in a general sense about all politicians.

I noticed if its a negative article about hillary... and there is no mention or talk of trump, someone always chime in "trump too!". Literally, it can be an article about hillary not believing in photosynthesis, then someone will be like "trump doesnt believe in glycolysis!"

god help us when the feminists get empowered by hillary.