PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Pat Buchanan to Endorse Ron Paul

JacobLyles
12-09-2007, 12:24 AM
Seriously. They're both anti-war Paleo-conservatives, why would he not? Also, Buchanan has won New Hampshire in the past. It would be a HUGE boon for Ron.

RoamZero
12-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Buchanan likes his position as a talking head I think (which in theory should be impartial), not to mention that I think his daughter works for Tancredo's campaign.

Lucid American
12-09-2007, 12:27 AM
I think Pat probably wants to, but he's in a little of that "too good to be true" mental state right now -- he mentioned on Hannity that he doesn't feel like an endorsement right now would be good for the party.

Again, I can't understand why these people won't follow their heart and endorse Paul simply because they don't think he's "viable" -- their endorsements could MAKE him more "viable".

On the other hand, I think the Tea Party will bring in a big endorsement. I can feel it in me bones!

curtisag
12-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Pat threatens his job if he endorses someone, because he's a talking head on MSNBC. I emailed Pat several times, begged him to endorse him, and I never get a response. I wish he would, but I doubt he will endorse anyone.

all J's in IL for RP
12-09-2007, 01:03 AM
Most everyone that voted for Pat is probably already on board with Ron. The best thing he can do is stay on the TV talking about our issues.

literatim
12-09-2007, 01:09 AM
If Buchanan is under contract, he can't endorse Ron Paul.

JMO
12-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Pat already said he won't be endorsing any candidates do to his job as a political analyst, he also said he likes something about many of the candidates and his sister works for the campaign of 1 of the lesser candidates like Tancredo or Hunter.

Zym
12-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Buchannan would make one hell of a good VP, with Pulitano as the first Supreme Court nomination :D

steph3n
12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Buchannan would make one hell of a good VP, with Pulitano as the first Supreme Court nomination :D

uuhhhh, you have his name all butchered up.