PDA

View Full Version : Scott Adams Of Dilbert Now Endorses Gary Johnson (This Week)

angelatc
10-09-2016, 11:26 AM
First he endorsed Hillary, because he lives in California and people there are cultish-scary. Then he endorsed Trump because Hillary wanted to raise taxes on him. Now he's endorsing Johnson. (http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151552548531/why-i-endorse-gary-johnson-this-week)

We fine citizens of the United States find ourselves playing some sort of sex abuse poker in which we have to assign value to various alleged sex crimes to see which alleged rapist/groper/enabler combination we want to inhabit the White House and represent our national brand. Letís call that situation ďnot ideal.Ē Heh.

If you take allegations of sex abuse seriously Ė and you should Ė vote Johnson. To vote for Clinton or Trump is to be seen by others as an enabler for sexual abuse. I donít think thatís what anyone had in mind by breaking the glass ceiling. Donít let it happen to you

XNavyNuke
10-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Sounds like in response to his earlier posts discussing his personal safety, that he's making the "safe" choice. I never disparage anyone who acts in their own self interests.

XNN

Feeding the Abscess
10-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Next week, Jill Stein?

Philhelm
10-09-2016, 08:44 PM
Next week, Jill Stein?

Vermin Supreme.