PDA

View Full Version : New Years day Blimp Money bomb Comment Bomb

theantirobot
12-09-2007, 12:09 AM
On New Years day citizens will unite for liberty to fund the Ron Paul Blimp through inauguration.

We are capable of so much! Let us show everyone why a small government is achievable. Let us show people that they have the power to organize and achieve anything for the good of all. Let us make our Blimp symbolize this.

RonPaulBlimp.com money bomb New Years Day!

Right now, go to youtube.com. Go to any video, push post text comment. Tell the world! Of coarse, you are not limited to youtube. Go anywhere! Stand on the corner with a sign! The Revolution is ON!

goRPaul
12-09-2007, 12:25 AM
My only problem with the New Years Day money bomb is this- aren't we gonna try to donate as much money as possible on the 31st? Who's gonna wait until the next day?

Trigonx
12-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Isn't that a little late? They need $400,000 by the 21st of December.

theantirobot
12-09-2007, 03:24 AM
This Money bomb is for the B L I M P RonPaulBlimp.com, not RonPaul2008.com.

Trigonx, that's just for one month. We could fund it for the whole year.

xexkxex
12-09-2007, 03:44 AM
We have less than 8 days before the TEA PARTY 07 Money bomb.

We have less than 13 days to raise $170,000 for the blimp.

We have a new years money bomb here....less than 23 days. (On the 31st because of it's the end of the 4th quarter)
http://donate2008.org/

...and you are wanting to have a money bomb for the blimp the day after that.... when we don't even have it paid for yet???

There is no reason to try to get people to stretch their money any further with Christmas coming up.

Plus, we would have to spread the word about yet another money bomb....that is a day after another money bomb.

Please, let's use some common sense here.

I hate ot be rude but...I thought you already made a thread that went on for 2 pages about this...did you not get the hint then?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=50011

Let's focus on current goals...